All Comments on 'Experiment'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Leave it to Ed

Same shit. Same 1. Funny. I only read the last 3 paragraphs to figure it out. Well Ed, time to look for last page and 1 bomb the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The positive outcome?

Was that he divorced the crazy bitch. The end. Geez Ed get a clue how bad this stuff is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic pathetic like that author!! MINUS 5*!!

One of the worst story at literotica. That brain sick author is the world biggest faggot!!

The protagonists at his stories are always criminals! He needs them to spice up his normal boring stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*****

Interesting storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 *****

Super story!

49greg49gregabout 6 years ago
Loved it.

Very good. Couldn't help thinking about an old episode of "Big Bang Theory" (had to be old, haven't watched it for several years). Anyway, one of the subplots had Sheldon conditioning Penny to do something, or not do something, by giving her chocolate.

But Sheldon wasn't nearly as comprehensive as this story. Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nasty story written By Devil

score 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
None of this makes any sense.

Regardless of how well this disgusting author uses words when the story makes no sense the story is crap. This is crap.

At any time he could have stopped this. Stop eating. Make her use the electricity in the cage until he passes out. Since he was able to bend the cage earlier her threats when he had a hold of here were all nonsense. He could have killed her and escaped.

I read in another story by this crackpot that the author has passed away. If that is true then the world is now a better place for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story!

The author has a marvelous way of turning an ordinary circumstance into an exotic adventure! Here, he whipped some scientific method into it, and that was very enjoyable. People-rats. Scientific study with single arm encompassing a population of one - well, that's a start! Conditioning the subject. Sensitizing, de-sentizing. The problem situation, infidelity, could have been handled in many ways, but hey! why not go on an adventure? What a nice ride for the reader! J.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Bizarre out of bounds

Wow, that was a lot of worthless reading. Is there even the slightest possibly this scenario, or even something similar, could happen? Nope

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
astoungly good

what a great and original story. Loved the whole "missed the point of the scientific method because she was emotionally involved" stuff.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Alternate ending.

1st when he had his hands around her neck he should have kept choking until she passed out. Kept doing that until she released him.

2 - should have raped the shit out of her put her in the cage for a week.

3 - Have her sign a confession before he would let her out.

4 - press charges for kidnap and abuse.

5 - Divorce her.

No man would have been such a wimp after she released him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous