Experiment 239 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony nodded. "Great party, Mason."

A snap of his fingers, and Karen rose swiftly, the chains between her wrists clinking. She reached out and picked up the plate of hors d'oeuvres, finally lightening the load on Sophie's nipples. The tortured girl moaned in relief.

Mason and Karen having moved on to the next group of party-goers, Anthony turned back to Sophie. It didn't seem possible, but she looked even more beautiful now - drool trickling from her stretched lips and leaving wet trails on her breasts, her chest heaving, nipples tugged to and fro in a maddening dance. Her leg and ass muscles taut and straining with the task of keeping her body upright in the punishing boots. No wonder every eye in the room was on her.

And yet she was his, all his, the collar wrapped around her delicate neck attached to the leash in his hand, the remote control to her vibrator tucked away in his pocket, alongside the key to the gag that stretched her jaws. She was his to do with as he pleased, and she was willing to announce that fact to the world. An intoxicating power high flowed through him, sending all his senses tingling. God, how GOOD it felt...

As soon as the Director had left, James shuffled up to them. His hair was a mess as usual, but he had surprisingly suited up for the party instead of wearing his customary hoodie. "Hey, Tony." His eyes darted shyly, uncomfortably over to the almost-naked girl by Anthony's side. "Oh, uh... hey, Sophie."

Sophie's face flushed red, but she grunted a response to him.

"How you doin-... uh..." James faltered, perhaps belatedly realizing that conversation with her didn't appear to be likely.

"She's doing quite well, James," Anthony replied, grinning. "Want a glass of wine?"

James glanced sideways at Sophie again. His cheeks were bright red, and a bulge was beginning to show up rather embarrassingly beneath his fitted pants. "I... uh. Well, I'm not much of a drinker, but uh... Say, is she display-only? Or uh...?"

Anthony caught Sophie's eye. She narrowed them in displeasure, but he noted that she wasn't blinking out her safe signal. "Go for it, man. Just leave it as you found it, okay?"

James took a hesitant step forward, awkwardly placing a hand on Sophie's bare shoulder. The other hand moved lightly to stroke her tightly-cinched waist. "Damn, I never knew she had it in her, Tony. Is she really enjoying this?"

Anthony grinned, tossing him the remote control. "Why don't you find out?"

"Nggghhhhh!!" Sophie protested, shaking her head vehemently.

James glanced down at the control and tapped a button. Instantly, the vibrator buzzed audibly to life, and Sophie's garbled protests turned to low moans.

"Wow," James chuckled, still in disbelief. His hand moved from her shoulder to cup a luscious breast, thumb stroking the underside. Sophie couldn't seem to quite decide whether to growl or to moan. The chain between her ankles clinked as she shifted her weight from foot to foot.

James seemed to grow bolder with each passing second - he stepped behind her, the hand on her breast squeezing the exposed flesh as the other followed the curve of her cinched waist down to her hips and buttocks. She whimpered and tried to move away, but her arms were completely immobilized behind her, her ankles chained inches apart, and it took all of her strength to even stay upright in those infernal boots. Helpless, she could only stare pleadingly up at Anthony as the young man had his way with her.

For the longest minute in her life, Anthony simply stared back, arms folded across his chest. He was clearly incredibly turned on by watching the spectacle unfolding in front of him.

Finally, he took pity on her, and tapped James on the shoulder. "Hey. You can pass that remote around, too. Share with the others a little, y'know? Christmas and all that."

"Really?" The offer seemed to distract the younger man as intended, and a mischevious grin appeared on his face. "Wow, that would be fun."

Sophie screamed through the gag, but both men ignored her.

***

"Why the fuck did I suggest this!?!?" Sophie cursed to herself as she followed Anthony around the room, her leash held in his hand. Her legs and feet hurt mightily from all the mincing around in ballet boots. The buttplug and dildo stuffed within her moved around uncomfortably with each step. Her nipples burned with the constant weight attached to them, and her arms and jaw were incredibly sore from being forced into their unnatural positions.

She didn't even know who was controlling her vibrator anymore, and from the sound of things, Tony didn't know either. The person holding it currently must have had a grudge on her, because it wasn't just left on - it was toggled from low to high, left on high for a while, then turned back to low, rinse and repeat. She was trying very, very hard not to give in to the insurmountable pleasure building within her.

As the night wore on, people had gotten braver with her, egged on by Anthony. They put all manner of heavy items on her tray, stroked her breasts and nipples, groped her clenched buttcheeks, jiggled the tailed buttplug within her. They patted her on the head and talked to Anthony as if she didn't even exist, as if she was merely a decorative object there for their pleasure.

Worst of all, the thought of actually being viewed as a decorative object instead of a person did all sorts of crazy things to her nether regions. She was fairly certain that her panties had already been soaked through, as she could feel wetness creeping down her thighs. Completely vulnerable, completely at the mercy of everyone else in the ballroom. She had offered up her submission wholeheartedly, and they were taking great pleasure in accepting it.

The vibrator was unrelenting. Her tormented nipples felt as if they were directly connected to her clit, transmitting a medley of pain and pleasure, excruciating in both measures. She saw Anthony looking at her, saw him cup an abused breast in one hand as his other hand moved to push the dildo deeper within her.

She couldn't hold it back.

Bucking and screaming through the gag, she came spectacularly in front of the entire ballroom. Of course, the wineglass on her tray toppled to the floor with a crash. Anthony held her, kept her from toppling over as she allowed the waves of pleasure to wash through her over and over again.

After she was done, Karen cleaned up the mess, and the party went on.

***

James was addicted.

He would never have pegged himself for that sort of guy, really. In fact, he was probably one of the few staff in the laboratory who had signed up for the pay, instead of the sexual thrills.

But watching 239's sufferings, knowing he could control them at the tap of a button, that he could do ANYTHING he wanted and she would have no choice but to take it... that pushed his own buttons like he never thought anything would. And being able to actually hold such a girl, in flesh and blood, as he had groped Sophie at the party yesterday while she stood there helpless and whimpering... that had taken those cravings to a whole new level.

He still struggled with feelings of guilt from time to time. But he reminded himself that they had both signed up for it. 239 had her consent forms... and Sophie? Wow. What a crazy find. She was clearly in a kinky sexual relationship with Anthony... although what she saw in him James would never understand.

It was Sunday. Not so long ago, James would have spent that day with his MMORPG buddies. Recently, however, he had developed an obsession with a new hobby.

He leaned back in his chair, sipping on a Coke as he watched 239. Unlike staff, she didn't get days off - she was in Positional Training at the moment.

239's arms were pulled together behind her back in an unforgiving armbinder, and were raised so high above her head that they were pointing directly at the ceiling. The position forced her torso downwards, at an acute angle to her legs. And such legs... every muscle in them was completely defined and quivering, as she endeavoured to keep herself from toppling over in those heels. A spreader bar kept her ankles a few feet apart, preventing any flexibility of movement. A heavy weight dangled from the chain attached to her nipple clamps, swaying with her torso.

James enlarged the penis gag within her mouth by half an inch all around, her desperate cries music to his ears. The weight was made a little heavier. Her heels a little higher. Her arms raised a little more.

She was shaking now, trembling all over, sobbing through the monstrosity in her mouth. Unlike a few weeks ago, though, she wasn't fighting against anything. She was simply going with it, giving in to whatever torment he wished to inflict upon her.

He almost blew his load, and he hadn't even touched his penis.

Normally he would never have done this, but he was in a daring mood today, buoyed by his sexual desire. He sent a little shock through her buttplug.

239 screamed, the sound echoing around the sterile room.

He played with the shocks for a while, feeling for her limits. Eventually he settled into a low, rhythmic, fairly mild shock that triggered every few seconds.

239 burst into her 3rd orgasm of the day, and James did likewise.

When he was done, he immediately turned the shocks off, heart pounding. He shouldn't have done that, he realized - the little adjustments would likely go unnoticed, but introducing an entirely new component could raise a warning. Someone might notice.

Shaking, he quickly killed his connection to the remote server and switched his VPN off - he wouldn't be using that one again. It was the best he could do... now he just had to pray.

12