All Comments on 'Experiment 239 Ch. 08'

by AmethystMelange

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
I like the story...

The scifi setting is rather unique. But i have to say that your protagonists ar rather shallow. It isnt good that after 8 parts I genuinly dont know what arouses her. Does she like pain or is it the humiliation does she like following orders or is she simply an adrenaline junky? This are important elements.

Sometimes I think you try to substitute deepness by extreme actions. Hereby I would like to say that more extreme isnt neccessarily better.

I like it that we discover gradually more of the facility.

But im particulary intetested in the reasoning of the victimd. Why would a schoolteacher let herself rebuild into a slave.

Stil 4 stars.

AmethystMelangeAmethystMelangeover 4 years agoAuthor
Teehaa

This is meant to be a long series (if I continue to the end, probably about 30-40 chapters). Is it really fun to read a book if everything is answered right away at the start? :)

teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
Amethystmelange

I would hope that you'll go to the end. :oD

I only comment on select stories and series (lucky you ;) :p :D ) and would love to see this story prosper.

What I wanted to say with my comment and didn't manage to was:

If the question why a schoolteacher volunteered to be reenganeerd into a slave isn't (wasn't) answered in the story I would urge you to consider a prequel where you answer this particular question.

QmoqQmoqover 4 years ago
Depraved and all the better for it

Really like the vivid, lurid details about how the two main women in the story react. Even better, the descriptions of the predicaments are very clear - there's no re-reading needed to figure out what is happening. Really enjoying this and hope it does go on for 30-40 chapters!

AmethystMelangeAmethystMelangeover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you so much for the feedback, Teehaa and Qmoq, I greatly appreciate it. Your comments are good motivation for me to carry on writing! :)

I do plan on having Elaida's backstory in a chapter, but it'll take a while to come to that part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story - more please!

Can’t wait to read more :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous