Experimentalism

Story Info
Enby reader is kidnapped and experimented on.
2k words
4.25
13.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the prolonged darkness, the first thing I see is light, flashing directly over my eyelids. It beams a bright crimson into my pupils. My brows and lids contort in response. I try to raise my hand to shield my eyes, but I become painfully aware that my wrists are restrained to the sides of my head in tight leather straps. That's the first sign that I should be panicking.

No moment is spared as I come to my senses and open my eyes, squinting at the flashlight shining directly in my face. I don't catch who or what is holding it before a voice asserts out above me. "16:22:35. The subject is awake, reacting to stimuli. We will now begin experiment number one of three."

"What?" I'm not sure what else to say as the flashlight withdraws, the man who was talking flicks it off. He's adorned with a white lab coat and turquoise, latex gloves, fixed beside a table with an assortment of tools and supplies atop it. I gulp in uneasiness before examining the rest of the room. It's almost completely white, and it smells distinctly of harsh cleaner. There's a heavy door at the far end of the room towards my feet. Another doctor stands positioned beside it, putting on her pair of blue gloves.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I ask, trembling, my chest growing tight. There is no reply, only the man shuffling around the table. I try to move my legs, knowing my wrists and upper arms are restrained, but I find that there is no give for my lower limbs either. They're positioned up and to the sides in chilled, metal stirrups, confined with the same leather straps.

As I look down at my legs, cocking my head forward, I notice that my hole is open on display. I'm completely naked, and the woman in the lab coat is holding a bottle of what seems to be lube. A shudder dread shakes my body.

"Applying lubricant to the vaginal opening." She states nonchalantly, an expression of stone adorned to her face.

"What are you doing? Stop!" I struggle to move my lower regions away and manage to shy away from her coated finger, but not nearly enough.

"Subject is resisting, applying thigh restraints." The man narrates. I watch in fear as he pulls straps from the bottom of the stirrups and wraps them tightly around my upper thigh. I struggle away, trying to kick at him. I know he won't listen, neither of them will, so there's only one way out, and that's to fight. I don't know if this attempt will work, nonetheless, it quickly becomes clear it won't. The woman grabs the thigh the man is attempting to restrain, and with both of their hands forcing it against the stirrup, I quickly realize I have no chance of overcoming them both.

The leather strap sinks deeply into my thigh as it's secured. I mewl as it's pulled into the snuggest setting it can be, and I promptly realize they're not letting me move at all. They are swift and rigid in their experiment. There is no hope. The other restraint shortly follows the first. I struggle against the leather, but there is no give. I can barely move an inch. Albeit, that soon becomes the least of my problems when I feel a cold, slick digit nudging at my entrance.

"Hey! Stop that!" I struggle to pull myself away, but I'm unsure of what I expect. I can't move. I can't do anything. That realization sets in harshly as the finger burrows deep inside me. It curls up, holding tightly against my bladder, and grants a shiver of pleasure through my body. I feel my vulva swell drenched, my arousal growing obvious, and my cheeks glow in embarrassment.

"Subject is growing aroused, beginning test one of three and inserting the speculum." I watch in arousal, horror, and bewilderment as the male doctor presents a metal speculum to the female doctor and the finger leaves my sopping hole. I bite back a whine of dissatisfaction, refusing to back down and reveal my true pleasure.

The metal speculum inserts into my pussy. It's so cold, unforgiving, and I try to squirm away, but the leather is still snugly cutting into my thighs. I try to shut my legs, anything, but there is no leeway. No sympathy. Nothing.

The alien object slides in deeply, careful not to stretch me painfully fast. It seems the only pain they inflict is when I'm actively struggling. I know there isn't a way out, and I determine my best chance is to submit to this. Not a moment later, the speculum begins to force me open, freeing the air to flood in, I can't stop the whine that exits my throat. The sensation is uncomfortable, I feel so exposed, like a specimen being investigated. I suppose that's exactly what I am, though.

There's no sensation for a while, I hear them shuffling around on the tray with tools, but the man is between the tray and me. He offers something to the female doctor and with a pop of a lid, I feel a cotton swab sweep against one of my walls. I shiver, realizing it's burrowing deeper and deeper inside of me. I whine when it hits my very back wall. What the fuck are they doing?

"Flashlight, please," The woman instructs. The male doctor supplies her with the flashlight he'd shined in my eyes earlier. She flicks it on with her latex thumb and inspects my insides. I feel uneasy with it, knowing she's examining me from the inside out. I'm not sure whether to feel upset or roused. Even the most private places of my body are being examined, scrutinized, tested. The swab becomes painfully deep, and I gasp at the sensation. It's scraping against places I've never had touched before. I feel violated. Defiled. Horny.

After a painfully long swab, painful and uncomfortable, the tool is removed and placed in a plastic sanitary tube, then returning to the tray.

"Cervical sample retrieved, now testing nerve endings, introducing A-1994, collecting discharge sample."

I don't know how to feel about that. I feel pressure surround my clit, squeezing and pinching and tugging. I howl at the pain in my sensitive organ. It's nearly unbearable. But, it comes to a quick halt as the woman states to the recorder I've detected on the counter of the wall, "Clitoral nerves healthy."

There's nothing on my clit for the longest time. It feels empty, desolate compared to everything they'd done so far. I wanted them to touch me again, even if it's pain. It would mean some sort of sensation and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wet.

I follow the doctor with my eyes anxiously, observing him retrieve an odd-looking plant from the counter while the other doctor releases the speculum. I can't quite recognize what it is, and I certainly can't see it any better when it's set down right beside my pussy. My heart allegros, unsure of what this unfamiliar plant is. I can't even get a good view as the table is lower than what I can perceive, my legs and the stirrup stand are in the way.

"Testing with specimen Alpha-1994, that's A-1994."

My apprehension of the scenario skyrockets when I feel a slick, cold appendage attach to my clit. I anticipate hurt, however, after a moment to adjust to the abrupt chill, I feel a suction develop around the entire bundle of nerves. I can't help but gasp, a weak moan of pleasure jolting my system alive. I see the doctors recording notes on tablets. They've completely stepped back to let this... creature do with me as it pleases.

I'm struck by another cold sensation teasing the entrance of my pussy, and a third and fourth scratch my anus and thigh, respectively. They leave behind a wet, slippery substance. I'm not sure what it is, but it tingles against my skin, makes it more sensitive like my nerves are on overdrive. It's... strangely arousing?

I don't have any sort of warning when the thing suddenly presses one appendage, much larger than I anticipated, into my pussy and another one into my ass. I cry out, trying to pull away from the foreign touch, but the restraints hold me in place. I am trapped, I am helpless, I cannot say no or beg to stop out of this situation. There is no way out but to take it.

The lubricated membranes bulge inside of me, in both my ass and my pussy, and the one on my thigh is quickly joined by another, holding me taut in place even though I'm still entrapped in the leather.

I whimper, pleasure coursing through me at the comfortable thickness, growing to the size of my vagina and stretching me just slightly more, cramping itself. It begins to fuck me, beginning a steady rhythm in and out and it's intense. Its juices have completely engulfed my pussy; they make my flesh sore, swollen, aroused, and sensitive. Even my clit has become more aware of the constant suction. With each stroke in, I feel my sweet spot in my stomach, firing up my nerves. It is pulsating in and out, when one shoves deeper into my ass, the other pulls out of my pussy, and vice versa.

The plant tightens around my thighs, and I feel something sharp grip them sturdily. They're small but prickly, and they keep my thighs in a rigid grip that I can't move out of. Like a Venus Flytrap, letting things in, but not out.

The two members alternate in thrusts, swelling up more and more with each thrust. I feel my orgasm quickly tower up. It feels so good to clench around the creature infiltrating my privates. My pussy is on fire, my ass being pumped wider and wider with each thrust, my clit being pulled on. I feel abused. I feel open and exposed. I'm being fucked inhumanely fast and hard but the pleasure is overwhelming.

I cry out, mewl, and moan and sob as I feel the thrusts getting harder and faster. My nerves are overpowered, I can't resist it, my orgasm just keeps growing in my belly, it drives me crazy.

I'm pushed over the edge not a second later. My legs clench, I grip my hair, unable to find anything else to use to output the pleasure, my stomach tenses, and my pussy gives out, cum leaking. I scream out in pleasure, the sensations firing every little muscle it can.

Almost as soon as my cum touches the creature, I feel an extremely strange sucking feeling and all five appendixes depart from my skin and insides. The ones around my thighs ungrip, the ones in my holes shrink and retract, and the one suckling to my clit balances the pressure and detaches.

Sweat pools on my forehead, I'm panting, trying desperately to catch my breath. I feel deaf, my subtle heartbeat drumming my ears, as the male doctor narrates this experiment.

"Discharge collected, positive reaction, we will bring these into the lab and continue in five minutes."

I force my breathing to slow; squeeze my eyes shut and relaxing my muscles. The male doctor takes the samples, now both in sanitary containers, to the door across from my feet and leaves for a minute or two. I look nervously to the woman placing the plant back on the shelf to my left, still trying to regain composure.

"W-what's going to happen next...?" I ask, desperate for any sort of answer. Now that her coworker is gone, there may be a chance for her to interact with me. Maybe.

To my surprise, she chuckles in reply, a dark, sultry tone. She glances in my direction, her chestnut eyes piercing mine as she purrs to me, "We're going to be up all night, Sir, just keep yourself comfortable and we'll get this all taken care of."