All Comments on 'Expert Cunnilingus Evaluation'

by verbiage55

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wrong genre.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, but wrong category. I'll refrain from rating, as it's not what I expected or wanted, but also really is a pretty decent sorry. I'm sure it would do much better in the right category.

KachinaDollKachinaDoll10 months ago

I wasn't clear if 'I' was male or female until the last paragraph.

verbiage55verbiage5510 months agoAuthor

It was the author's intent not to reveal the gender of "I"until the end of the story.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar10 months ago

Far be it from a cis man to dictate trans expression, but if that was your intent, it was not communicated well. The story -itself- is decent, but playing coy with the MC's identity comes across as deceptive, especially given the tags and category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This needs to stop. It is reminiscent of: (The lesbians who feel pressured to have sex and relationships with trans women)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverbiage55@verbiage55
I am a professional person. A Creative Director and writer. The same as Don Draper's job, if you're familiar with Mad Men, (but with slightly less drinking.) I feel compelled to constantly write and create things in my spare time as well as professionally. I am published on a ...