All Comments on 'Exploitable Lust Pt. 06'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

I would love to read more on how she is used and humiliated maybe the master should get her daughter to as one of his sluts and maybe even find away to get the husband as cuckold who knows but definitely would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I an enjoying this story very much and I hope that you have many more to come. I really like that the characters of Wendy and Ms. Bell and the fact that they are totally complicit in their own debauchery and degradation. There has never been any blackmail or coercion at, all and this makes their actions that much hotter. I would like to see these two characters try to outdo each other for a reward, let's say a weekend away with Jerome. They could each come up with a challenge for the other. These would be so risky, degrading, or nasty that they are convinced that their actions will prevail. The added part to this is that Wendy is intimidated by the younger and prettier Ms, Bell, and she has already expressed her willingness to be exposed to her neighbors, her husband and his co-workers, her daughters school, and possibly her own parents (who haven't been mentioned yet, but would be a nasty twist). Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be just as much fun to read as your other writings. Keep up the good work!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

. 5. . Interesting !!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love this story. She's in so much lust she can't resist any instructions from Jerome. How much more slutty can she get?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous