All Comments on 'Exploits of my Wife Ch. 01'

by JZ_Couple

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WifeOfJayWifeOfJay4 months ago

I re lived it all, by reading it. And it turns me on as much as it did then, my sexy beast.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

Hi. A little constructive advice. Your writing is fine. BUT... you need to decide on the Point of View (POV) of whom you are writing. In this, mostly it was from the Husbands POV. But you also attempted to write, at the beginning, from the wife's POV. Also, throughout, you kept describing things from a Third Party POV. Like an invisible "eye in the sky" observing things. Think about it. How could you, as the husband, write about what SHE is thinking, or feeling, or hearing or experiencing? You can't. This, of course, affects the entire story which is why you need to consider the very important aspect of POV. Keep writing and it gets easier.

I'm only commenting because I see your potential. Cheers.

VincepetroneVincepetrone4 months ago

Very nice for a first effort. Please continue the saga and dreams of Zoe and Jay.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice start, obviously short making it more of a thought you wrote down than a chapter. But sometimes writing is like a rolling ball, getting easier as it goes. I do like the unique aspect of the different color matching of a black guy with a white wife/girlfriend who likes to see her with other men.

JZ_CoupleJZ_Couple4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback and I will take it on, the concept behind the story is to relay my thoughts as well as Zoe’s via our discussions of things that’s happened. I will try to ask those transitions clearer but glad people are liking. Especially you wifey ;)

WifeOfJayWifeOfJay4 months ago

Replying to the feedback, which I find constructive. Especially in what society would consider a "normal" relationship. But that's the thing. As much as our relationship is "normal" to us, it would been seen differently by eyes standing on the sidelines.

Our sexual relationship isn't the conventional sexual relationship

We share it all

Every feeling, every emotion, every want.

I don't think many will understand it.

But I really do hope you continue reading Jay's POV, even my POV which he will write about, because I have always shared it with him, after every experience.

And I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read, to share your POV on his story. It's much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This looks like it’s got a lot of potential. The author seems to understand about being married to a beautiful woman. I started dating my wife when we were both very young. But I saw the way guy and even older men looked at her. I developed an attitude back then that I live by today. If you are going to be with a beautiful woman, you need to accept the fact that most other men want to fuck her. You have two choices. You can get jealous, cause a scene and possibly end up losing her. Or you can accept that and use it to enhance your relationship with your woman. I not only enjoy showing off my wife but enjoy sharing her with other men.

loveloverlovelover4 months ago

I love your writing, it’s sensuous and caressing, at moments overwritten, but rewarding.

Likenit2Likenit24 months ago

Great story, very hot, hope your writing continues ,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJZ_Couple@JZ_Couple
New to Lit, and joined with my wife and I have written 2 stories. Married to Zoe, currently writing about things we have done mixed with things we’d like to do. I’m 28, she is 37.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES