All Comments on 'Exploration'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still the Same Theme

Still 1 star. Cause I can't vote for less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Time to pack your bags

Pack your bags and find someone who cares

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bat shit crazy wife - epically bad story - AGAIN!

Again, do none of your men ever fight back? His feet may have been restrained but his hands weren't. You think if he chops her in her throat she doesn't release his balls? Throws her off the bed? And unties himself? Even if the god awful scenario plays out you don't think he gets off the bed, takes the tape away from the women and then divorces her? Your men NEVER fight back. You write the same repetitive crap. If you aren't the worst author on this site then I don't know who is.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
FROM A FINGER TO A FIST

with time it just gets EZer. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Same story, same theme.

That makes it easier. I don't have to read them anymore.

I'll just scroll to the end and 1* you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hope he takes a few viagras

And a thick, solid cockring and just fuck the shit out of her ass, then fist-fuck her pussy to see how she likes it....before kicking same ass out the door....what a cunt for setting him up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could she be any dumber?

He's going to the hospital. Let's be real. Pulling a fist out of him ripped his anus to pieces. It took several hours of surgery to repair his ass and he'll be weeks and weeks before he can do anything like have a normal, less than painful, bowel movement. But the Hospital has procedures to follow and they called the Police, as required. She was arrested for illegal restraint, assault, battery, sodomy and spousal rape. And the video was all the proof that the DA needed to send her to jail for years. He got divorced, kept all the marital assets as she lost her rights as a convicted felon and moved far away. He never had to see or speak to her ever again. THAT is how this mess ended. I don't even understand your ending. Just another horrible story, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ed

It is not going to happen!

Why?

Because HE does not get off on hurting people. If he was like that he would have hit her just for sending him the video links. Then they would have separated. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What he did?

Was get a Doctor's report and took it to the Police. She spent years in jail. Another idiotic story by the Crapmaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Foul called

I cry bullshit. She is history in my book. no way I put up with this treatment. she can find a hole, crawl in, and die

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
payback ?

When its his turn, he lubes her up with 2 fingers then when she "thinks" he is ready to fuck her..... HE shoves his fist into her all at once.. haha Payback is a bitch for a BITCH !

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
no wonder you ahve no love life or woimen or even men in your life

dear asshole of lit!! Annony you really are a sad phatic fag boy!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Yeah Right

I have a problem with this story simply because there's no way anyone would ever let some vindictive bitch ever do something like that to them, and stay married to them. the story was full of crap but you have a very weird mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
unfinished

You should have finished the story. Did the husband leave? Did he get revenge? etc. Too bad you didn't bother to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sick pathetic twisted author.

There needs to be a horrific reckoning for this cunt.

Maybe caned nude in public once a week, made to wear a chastity belt with itching powder with a 14 inch 2 liter bottle thick dildo up her ass

That's just for starters!

The only reason she does not deserve a bullet is that the psychotic cunt did it in private and made sure he had food and water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
They Will Never Be Even

...until he ties her to the bed and puts his entire fist in her ass and fist fucks her for hours or until she passes out...or dies. Maybe while she is restrained, he can fuck Carol repeatedly. Then pack up his belongings and leave her strapped down on the bed. If my wife ever gets it in her head to fist me, she won't have to worry about me leaving or divorcing her. No, I will simply kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic gay fantasies by an insane author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author has to be the world biggest faggot!! His story is poorly like his brain!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I liked it because it sounded human, realistic. Don't get me wrong here, I don't think they approached the subject in the right way, but they did. Communication seemed to be a problem, at least him understanding her. I cant even think how many guys I've heard say, I'd like to tap that ass, or I've been after my wife for years. What's the difference, it's the wife that wants to tap husbands ass. was there deception, of course, there's a woman involved. What wife doesn't try and manipulate her husband? They seem to be raised that way. Anal sex can be quite fulfilling, no pun intended. I think she had other issues going on, as wanting to see her husband humiliated and squashed like a bug. Maybe she is a Dom, living as a sub, I don't know. Sure would make for an excellent next chapter.

Good job author. Please don't pay too much attention to some of the remarks being made by unaware, uneducated, immature individuals. I would love to read a second chapter, or at least how you would put it together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

After the first time she put a finger in my ass, I would of kicked ass of the bed and bedroom, locked the door and told her to sleep somewhere else, until she got this idea of sticking things in my ass out of her mind, now and forever! Otherwise, she just might be find herself in Divorce Court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Friggin Way! Sick Bitch!

I'd shit all over her hand, her body, on everything I could that was her's, then I'd pack my stuff, quit my job, and leave for another part of the country. No communications, no forwarding address, nothing, nada...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sort endings.

Stories never end correctly. It almost appears that you don't know how to end them. You always seem to leave the ending hanging out to dry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One question...

Why did ed write this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too much anger

After reading a story like this a normally nonviolent male is likely to desire to violently cause pain to other women. A desire to shove his fist into a small woman's ass without lube. A desire to force an entire foot into her vagina A desire to cause so much destruction to a woman that he would go to jail. This is an unwise story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Justifiable Homicide

If a man cannot kill someone for forcibly sodomizing and torturing him, then it is time to say, "To Hell with the law." I would kill her and burn the place down. Carol was an accessory, so she would die too. Would I actually kill two people for doing this to me? Oh, Hell yes."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please. Just stop writing

1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Divorce Time

What a pair of sick idiots.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
How come not once any in any of these stories I've read so far

Does anyone go to the hospital? Dudes be getting flat out raped in most of these stories and they just sleep it off lol.

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
Ugh! What sick-minded drivel!

edrider73

OK You get off writing about the extreme dimensions of sado-masochism. Good for you. However just because you can write agonisingly graphic descriptions of it doesn't necessarily mean that you should. The pain-pleasure focus of your tale would

only excite the most marginal of readers who likely share your world-view of sexual behaviour between people. The acts brutally displayed in this tale are those meant to cause serious physical harm to the male recipient. As a fairly broad-minded individual

I could never see myself as gaining any sexual excitement from such torture. Seriously, dude, get some professional help pronto!. Obsessing about this kind of stuff will fuck your head up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Upset

The writing is good & the story flows. The grammar is fine.

The subject matter is ugly & for me at least, revolting. I assumed that you wrote about such unpleasant scenarios because you enjoy the outraged feedback. I'm not so sure now.

I cannot understand how anyone could a) write this or b) enjoy reading it.

Trying to be as calm & rational as possible, all three of the characters need a great deal of therapy and the two female characters deserve to spend years in prison. He needs to be hospitalized for physical & mental treatment.

I am disturbed and anxious that I live on the same planet as you and the readers who enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I don't approve of the subject matter and extremes, I loved the writing and the style. Well etched characters.

To the negative ones... you can criticize content but not the writer's choice about what he/she writes about.

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

The turnabout in both their characters' is just not believable. How could he wish it marry her when he knows she is manipulative and untrustworthy, selfish and self centered? Her claim to commitment to make him happy is just not believable based on her lack of character.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good storey, well written and I was with you up to the last bit. Your storey - your rules, but there is no way I would want to be in the same room as her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous