Exploration - Childhood Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan moaned loudly, thrusting his hips in the air. "Oh my god," Tara said, feeling a rush of power. "This is amazing."

Sarah grinned at her. "See? I told you you'd like it." For the next few minutes, Tara continued to explore Ryan's prostate, feeling him leak precum and hump the air in desperation.

Sarah finally called out to Tara, "Remember to control him"

Tara immediate pulled out of Ryan's ass and gripped him like Sarah instructed before. As Tara squeezed the base of Ryan's shaft and the top of his balls, she could feel the tension in his body, his muscles tightening under her grip. She watched as Ryan's face contorted in pain and frustration, his breathing becoming ragged as he struggled to fight the urge to cum.

As Ryan whimpered and moaned under her grip, Tara couldn't help but find it somewhat cute, his desperate attempts to orgasm despite her firm control.

As Tara watches Ryan frantically try to hump the air to find release, she can't help but find the patheticness of the act somewhat endearing. She's never seen a man so desperate for release before, and while it's not exactly arousing, it's definitely cute in its own way. It's like watching a puppy trying to catch its tail.

As her gaze lingers on Ryan's humping form, she feels a newfound appreciation for him. In the past, she had always seen Ryan as somewhat aloof and detached, but seeing Ryan in this state of desperation humanizes him in a way she never expected. She can see the vulnerability and need in his eyes, and it makes her want to take care of him.

As she watches him squirm, she can't help but feel a sense of power. She has control over him in this moment, and it's exhilarating. She knows that with just a few strokes or a change in pressure, she can make him feel incredible pleasure or unbearable pain. And the fact that he's so vulnerable to her touch only makes her feel more powerful.

In a way, she's enjoying this moment of dominance over him. She knows it's not something she should revel in, but she can't help it. It's like a rush of adrenaline, and she feels alive in a way she never has before.

She released her grip on him and leaned in close to whisper in his ear, "Not yet, Ryan. You're not allowed to cum yet."

-------

"I feel bad for him," she said to Sarah as they washed up in the bathroom. "I mean, he was so desperate to come."

Sarah shrugged. "That's the point, Tara. It's not about what he wants, it's about what we want. And trust me, Ryan loves this. He craves it."

Tara thought about this as she dried her hands. She had never felt so powerful before, and it was a heady feeling.

"Originally I wasn't going to.. but why don't we get back to him and finish him off. All right?" Sarah reassured her.

As Tara and Sarah returned to Ryan's room, they could see how aroused he was, his body glistening with sweat and precum pooling beneath him. His penis was swollen and red, looking almost angry as it throbbed with need. It was clear he was ready to explode at any moment. Tara was both intimidated and exhilarated by the sight.

Ryan whimpered softly as they approached, unable to turn his head to see them. Sarah stood behind him, looking down at him with a wicked grin on her face. Tara moved to stand in front of him, her eyes taking in every inch of his exposed body.

Sarah could sense Tara's hesitation and decided to give her a little guidance. "Tara, it's okay to feel powerful in this situation. You're in control and Ryan is here to please us. You can talk dirty to him if you want."

Tara blushed a little but decided to try it out. "Ryan, you're so desperate for us. You want us to touch you, don't you?" She watched as Ryan's penis twitched in response.

Sarah grinned. "Good job, Tara. Keep going."

Tara continued, feeling bolder with each passing moment. "You're just a helpless little slut, aren't you? You need us to take care of you."

"Do you see what you do to him, Tara?" Sarah asked, running her hands over Ryan's back.

Tara nodded, feeling a rush of excitement at the thought of being able to make a man feel this way.

"Are you ready to finish him off?" Sarah asked. Tara took a deep breath and nodded again. She was nervous, but also eager to see just how much power she held over Ryan's body.

Almost expertly, Tara reapplied lube to her fingers and confidently dove into Ryan's ass.

Ryan gasped at the sudden intrusion and moaned as Tara began to stroke his penis with her spare hand.

As Tara stimulates Ryan's prostate and strokes his cock, Sarah encourages her to talk dirty to him.

"Tell him how good he feels, Tara," Sarah says. "Tell him how much you want him to come for you."

Tara takes a deep breath and starts whispering in Ryan's ear, telling him how good he feels and how much she wants him to come. She can feel his body tensing up, and she increases the pressure on his prostate. Suddenly, Ryan lets out a loud groan and starts ejaculating massively, shooting his cum all over the sheets.

Tara is stunned by how much cum pours out of him as he literally explodes stream after stream. She keeps stroking him until he's spent.

After Tara finishes milking Ryan and his body has stopped convulsing, she slowly removes her hands from his body. Ryan is left on the bed, completely spent, covered in sweat and cum. He looks almost like he has passed out from the intensity of his orgasm.

Sarah came over to Tara and put a hand on her shoulder. "You did great," she said with a smile. "You're a natural. You should be able to make any guy you meet melt in your hands."

Tara blushed, feeling a sense of satisfaction. She had never felt this confident before, and it was thanks to Sarah's guidance and support. She turns back to Ryan, who is still lying on the bed, looking completely drained.

"I think we should leave him like this for a while," Tara says, "Let him recover."

Sarah agrees, and the two of them leave the room, closing the door quietly behind them. As they walk down the hallway, Tara feels a new sense of self-assurance.

She had just explored a man's body in ways she never thought possible, and it had been an amazing experience. She knew that this was just the beginning of her journey, and she couldn't wait to see where it would take her.

12