Exploration of Room 71

Story Info
Reporter finds more than what he bargained for.
2.1k words
4.15
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stack of photos was slapped down on the desk in front of him. Lewis leaned forward in his chair and skimmed through them. They were all of a tattered old building. "What are these? Some kind of hotel?"

"A haunted one," Carl said. "And no one has ever gotten a picture of the inside."

Lewis raised his eyebrow skeptically. "Haunted."

Carl pushed past Lewis's disbelief. "That's right. I've got the old witness recordings right here-" he flashed some old reporter's notes at Lewis. They looked to be ten years old or more. "Everyone's superstitious about the place now. I don't even think anyone's been in there since these were taken."

"So you want me to go in there and get the pictures?"

"Yes! I'd do it, but I gotta make sense of these notes. Plus, you look like you'd stand a better chance against a ghost than me, y'know?" Carl laughed.

"What's in it for me?" Lewis asked.

Carl scratched his head. "You only get a cut if you live," he joked.

Lewis groaned. He didn't have much else going on, so he figured what the hell. "Alright, deal. But you owe me big time if I die." They laughed.

That weekend, Lewis packed up his things for the trip. Just enough to last the night and morning, careful not to forget his camera and equipment. He had a bit of a drive ahead of him since the hotel was a few cities away, so he made sure to make a coffee stop first.

About two hours later, he had arrived. The building looked older than it had in the photos. The hotel sign had fallen off, for one thing. He took his bags and approached the check in office. He didn't have much hope for anyone actually working there, but much to his surprise, there was a woman at the front desk. She looked just as surprised to see him.

"Oh! Hello, how can I help you?" She scrambled. Lewis set down his bag.

"I'd like a room if that's possible please?" He wasn't confident in the place being in working order at all. It looked totally abandoned.

"Yes, of course," she turned to the wall of keys behind her. "How long will you be staying?" She asked while seemingly struggling to find the right key.

"Just a night," Lewis replied. He fumbled for his wallet. The woman finally decided on a key and turned back to Lewis.

"That's 60 then," she popped open the register. Lewis didn't know what he expected, but he handed her the cash. "Room seventy one." She handed him the key. "It's just that way at the far end of the second floor. I hope you enjoy your stay." She smiled warmly.

"Thanks," he smiled back and picked up his bag. He didn't trust the run down looking elevator so he took the stairs. He noted that they were carpeted, but you could see the ground peaking through the worn out holes. He made his way to the room and unlocked the door. It squeaked loudly, setting the scene inside. It was relatively small, he thought. There was a queen sized mattress dressed in the same shade as the carpet. Lewis hoped it was at least a little cleaner. All things considered, he noted that it was cozy.

He figured he would make use of the waning daylight and take the pictures he was supposed to. He opened the curtain and opened his camera bag. He set up the lense, making sure it was clean and properly adjusted. He had remembered to replace the film roll before he had left home, but he checked it again just to be sure. Once he was ready, he took a few shots of the empty room from a few different angles. As the sun began to set, he figured he would get some more in the morning.

He plopped down on the bed, pleased to find that it smelled fresh. Lewis wondered about what Carl had said about no one ever getting any pictures of the inside of the building. He popped out the camera's film and squinted at the pictures through the light. They all looked clear, except for one. Lewis noticed a strangely shaped white spot. Could it be an inconsistency in the reel? No, it was in the next picture too. And the next. Was it shaped like a person, or was his mind playing tricks on him?

He hadn't felt any fear before now, but it slowly began to creep up on him. He didn't feel like he was alone anymore. He sat up and turned on the table lamp. It wasn't very strong, only lighting up that corner of the room.

After sitting for a while in his own silence, he rationalized that he was just working himself up over nothing. He stood up and checked under the bed. Nothing but a lost sock there. He looked in the empty closet, and then in the bathroom. All clear. He laughed to himself. It was just Carl's silly superstition getting to his head.

Lewis decided that he would take a shower before bed to distract himself. He would forget all about this and hopefully get a half decent sleep on that questionable mattress. He undressed and stood under the warm downpour. His thoughts drifted south as the room began to steam up. If anything would take his mind off of ghost stories, it would be a good jerking.

His hands slid down past his navel to fondle his cock and squeeze his balls. He toyed with them slowly as the water slid over him. He began to enjoy himself until the water started to run cold. Wrapped in his towel, he laid across the bed.

His hands returned to his pelvis, rubbing his dick through the towel. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back as he let it slip away. One hand played with his balls while the other closed around the tip. He twisted his hand in circles, lifting his hips up in pleasure. He began to fantasize that these hands didn't belong to him. Breathy moans escaped him as he tightened his grip and pulled down the entire length of his shaft. He imagined the one the hands belonged to was tenderly kissing at his neck. He could almost feel the hot breath brushing close to his ear. The hands picked up the pace, one wandering toward the opening of his ass, teasing the entrance. They milked more urgent moans out of Lewis. His hips started to buck into the hand. He felt his orgasm rising from his stomach. He opened his eyes and began to scream. It was cut short when the ghost stole it from his lips with his own.

The scream evolved into a loud moan and then a whimper as Lewis squeezed his eyes shut and blasted rope after rope into the spirit's hand closed over his dick. The ghost drew back from their kiss, freeing Lewis. He gasped for air but couldn't seem to find it as his heart raced. He couldn't find his words either as he tried to process the spectacle before him.

The ghost above him was as luminous as a moonlit reflection. He glowed with a gentle blue hue that gave Lewis a sense of security. Any feelings of fear left his mind when he met his lustful gaze. His heart rate began to slow again, but the excitement remained in his breath. He had a feeling that he didn't want this to end, not yet.

Lewis took the ghost by the back of his head, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. They sucked rhythmically on each other's lips, their tongue's meeting on occasion. The ghost's hand returned to its job working at Lewis's asshole. He wet his middle finger with Lewis's own cum. He spread it around the outside before gently pressing into it. Lewis was grateful for the ghost's consideration. He had never had anything up there, not that he hadn't thought about it. He moaned into his mouth when he began to move it back and forth.

Lewis allowed his hands to wander across the ghost's body. He smiled through their kiss and guided them down toward his cock. He proudly grabbed hold of it, slowly jerking it towards himself. They broke their kiss to stare into their eyes. Lewis wanted to see how he was affecting him. The ghost wanted to see the look on his face when he thrust his finger deeper into him. Each earned a reward of quivering moans. The ghost stopped fingering him but promptly resumed after adding a second finger. Lewis gasped, gripping the ghost's member a little harder. "Oh my god yes,"

Lewis wondered if the ghost could speak. "What do you want to do with me?" He breathed.

The ghost only replied with a smirk and a deep kiss, unbroken by his adjusting movements. He took his hand from Lewis's ass, gingerly licking off the cum and juices as he smiled down at him with lust in his eyes. He pushed Lewis's legs up to his chest where he held them there. Their parted lips met again as the ghost leaned over him and aimed his member against his asshole.

He wasted no time in teasing. He began to press into Lewis, earning a disgruntled groan. Lewis's hands found their way into the ghost's feathery short hair, grabbing hold to ease the tension. The ghost buried his head in the crook of his neck, tenderly nibbling and sucking. All at once, he bit down on his shoulder and pushed up into him as far as he could. "Aaaah!" Lewis cried out. Loud moans erupted from both of them. There they remained for a moment, getting used to the sensations. As the pain eased back, Lewis began to feel the fullness inside him. He began to want more. The ghost, feeling the tight grip around his cock, began to thrust.

Lewis rocked his hips to match the ghost's rhythm. Their sounds of pleasure bounced around the room, melding together. Lewis reached for his own cock in a fit of desperation. Every little sensation was so overwhelming, he thought he would explode. He brought the ghost's face to his. Their kiss was like releasing a pressure valve. They steamed with hot breathy moans. It wasn't enough, however. The tension quickly rose when the ghost picked up his pace. He shifted from sinking into his ass all the way up to his balls, to quicker heaves halfway into him.

"Ahh, ahh, ah," the ghost began to groan. He plunged in one final time before it came to an abrupt end. Lewis layed there huffing, feeling nothing but ecstasy. He opened his eyes only to find that he was alone. He sat up on his elbows to scan the room. No, he knew the ghost was still there. He couldn't see him, but he could feel him. Lewis's body felt warm, and he felt butterflies rise in his stomach. He knew he was anything but alone. The ghost had possessed him, and he wasn't finished.

The two literally became one. Lewis allowed him full access to his body. They got up from the bed and walked over to the desk chair. They sat there, propping one leg up on the furniture. They angled their crotch upward for more access. Their hands returned to their duty there, one reaching for cock and the other for balls. Lewis hissed at the touch, he was so close. The hand on his balls squeezed and massaged firmly while the hand on his dick tugged earnestly. They tipped their head back in the chair. "Haa, ahh, mmm-" They gasped together. With one last exclamation of gratification, Lewis came again. It was just as hard as the first, drawing out just as much cum, yet even more satisfaction.

His cock was still weakly spurting up when he felt that the ghost had truly left now. He relaxed into the chair while he tried to catch his breath. It was only when he finally got up to rinse the cum off of his hands that he began to process what had just happened. He hadn't even believed in ghosts when Carl had given him this job. Yet here he was.

Lewis doubtfully remembered the pictures. He found his camera again and checked the film. "Tch, figures." He chuckled. The reel had been completely whited out as if he had taken the photos on the face of the sun. He didn't mind that he wouldn't have anything to show for his trip though. He would just have to tell Carl that he had seen a ghost.