Giggles and Pills

Story Info
Ron loves his new girlfriend. And her sleeping pills.
805 words
4.24
38.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocard
Rocard
73 Followers

Ron grins as he rolls over to face Haley. He pushes himself up by the elbow and greedily takes in the sight before him. Haley isn't technically naked but her choice of nightwear is so tight she may as well be. She's deeply asleep on her stomach with her head facing the other way.

Haley had warned him before she fell asleep that her sleep aid made her sleep deeply and that if she passed out while hogging the bed just to roll her over. She was certain she wouldn't wake up so she wouldn't mind. She's told him this every time he's slept over. And she's right. The last two times he'd been there her eyes hadn't so much as twitched.

He pokes her a couple times and says her name. Last time he had been too eager and dove in too early. She doesn't make a sound so he eagerly rolls her onto her back. He should probably be more composed/controlled this time, considering it's his third time having her, but he's been thinking about this all day. Every moment with her has the night flashing in front of his eyes.

Normally he stops to play with her, usually getting lost in her big tits for a while, but right now all he wants to do is stuff her full. She he bypassed her glorious breasts and pulls down her tight thong instead. He's pulling his dick out seconds later.

When he spreads her legs he takes a moment to look at her. Hair spread out on the pillow, face soft with sleep, nipples perked and her pussy ready for the taking. He pushes her legs further apart, just for the image, before eagerly sinking his dick in her.

Two strokes later and she's moaning under him. It's one of the best parts about all of this. He can do whatever and she'll love it. She's already confessed about the wet "dreams" she has when he stays over and he's more than willing to give her another. It's why he was invited back again so soon.

They haven't 'gone all the way yet' but he's been down her throat. She's nervous about going further but the dreams seem to be convincing her. Apparently, she's realised she likes a few more things since they started and he hopes to add to that list tonight.

His bare cock glides into her as he starts to increase his pace. She's too new and nervous to let him fuck her like this, especially bare. It's why he hasn't pushed more then he usually does to get her legs open. He knows it'll pale in comparison to this but it'll be worth it for nights like these.

She's a moaning mess as he pounds into her and her breasts bounce with every thrust. He greedily takes in the sight. The whole bed shakes but he's too busy having his cock squeezed to notice.

He wants to reach up and grab her bouncing flesh but knows the force he's thrusting into her with will push her up the bed and into the headboard and he can't bear to slow down.

It's the sight of her mouth forming a perfect O and her cunt squeezing him tight that finishes him off. He pushes himself as deeply inside of her as he can get, releasing rope after rope of fertile cum into her unprotected womb. He's loud but she's louder as her body greedily accepts his offering.

He grins as he pants over her. That's the most excited she's been yet. He reluctantly pulls out and watches as a bit of his cum slides out of her. The sight makes him want to go again but he's had a very long day and can have her as much as he wants next time.

He pulls her thong back on, no clean up required this time, before finding his own boxers again. He drops back next to her with a grin. She's still got a blissed out look on her face as he pulls the covers back up and rolls over

In the morning she rushes out of bed, face on fire, and mumbling about the effect of the dreams and cleaning herself up. He doesn't bother to hide the cocky look on his face. He's meant to believe it's just his presence doing this to her after all. Her seeing him confidentially stretched out on her bed like that leads to her asking him to stay another night. He acts like he shouldn't, he's got work and they've only been dating so long and blah blah blah. He loves how desperate she gets and how desperately she tries to hide it. He, of course, says yes and spends the rest of the day planning exactly what dreams to give her next.

Rocard
Rocard
73 Followers