Exploration with Analea

Story Info
Anal fantasies fulfilled Pt. 01.
2.7k words
4.24
17.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exploration with AnaLea

Lea and I met online when I joined a group called "Anal Fantasies." I posted a message explaining the desire to use & be used by an anal freak who could push my boundaries but be respectful as well... later that day I received a comment from someone who goes by Analea interested in meeting up. After a few messages back and forth; we agreed to meet in a public area (for safety reasons) and if all goes well, continue back to my place.

Fast forward 3-days and it was THE day! I had thoroughly prepped myself before going out with two deep enemas as well as inserted a new Heavy Plug that feels like a lead weight is inside of me. Dressed in a bright yellow t-shirt & sweatpants, I ventured my way to the agreed upon location (local park bench with plenty of people around) and sat anxiously awaiting Analea. The feeling of the bench pushing the large plug up my anus while people walked/jogged by was exhilarating! My cock was aching for attention by oozing out precum. After a few minutes, felt like forever, a gorgeous young woman approached and sat down next to me. She had pale white skin, red hair, blue eyes and was probably 5'4" with a thin body, nice C cup breasts and a curvy butt stuffed into spandex shorts (barely covered her plump cheeks.) She looked straight ahead and said in a calm yet stern tone "I approve of you so far from appearances/ punctuality & you've done as you were told... correct?"

I responded "Yes, all clean and prepped as instructed"

She glanced over at me with her pale blue eyes and whispered "Let's go see what type of fantasies we can fulfill..." She stood up and instructed me to lead the way to my car. As I stood up to walk away, she stepped forward and put her arm around me holding me by her side. I'm just under 6' tall so she easily had her arm positioned around my waist, Analea said "Look at all these unsuspecting people" while moving her hand to my butt, under my sweatpants and between the cheeks, to find the waiting end of the plug. She lightly pulled & pushed it to give my prostate even more attention which forced out more precum. With a quick pat on the butt, she said "Shall we?"

The car ride home was only 5-minutes, so there wasn't much to say other than basic introductions. Her name was Lea & she had the same fantasies about being used as an anal fuck doll...but more curious about using a guy however she pleased. We pulled in the driveway and I ran around to open the door for her, she smirked as she walked past me to the front door. I unlocked the door, led her upstairs to the main bedroom with a king-size bed, sitting area, large walk-in closet & full bath. She seemed to be impressed with the atmosphere, then noticed the night stand and asked if that's where the toys are; I nodded in agreement, so she walked over and proceeded to pull out all the toys: inflatable butt plug, 7" dildo with balls, a few cock rings, small butt plugs, vibrating toys, bondage gear, but seemed to be searching for more... she asked where the "Big" dildo was that I had mentioned in a message. I went into the closet to retrieve the requested dildo; as I came back in to sight, her eyes got big staring at the 14" black dildo: it's veiny texture, girthy mushroom head & strong suction cup base. She held it without saying a word (it took both hands to wrap all the way around the thickest part.)

Lea looked at me and said "Strip! I want to see what I'm working with..."

I proceeded to take off all of my clothes and stood in front of her naked with a very heavy plug in my ass & a thick 7" cock oozing with precum in excitement. She had me get on all fours on the bed so she could "get a better look." She rubbed my smoothly shaven ass cheeks, leaned in and took a deep whiff of my freshly cleaned skin "Good boy" she said with a smack on my right cheek "Nice and clean!"

She rubbed my cheeks with light smacks every few seconds, then worked her way down my crack to my balls & eventually my aching cock. She grabbed it in one hand while rubbing my balls with the other, then began to stroke my now rock-hard member. As my moans began to get faster and louder, she said "Don't cum yet!" So, I tried my best to focus on relaxing while this incredibly beautiful woman milked me from behind. She stopped just before I was about to lose it and began to rub/ smack my ass cheeks again. Fortunately, that allowed me to regain my composure and not blow my load too soon. Her smacks became harder and harder till my ass was red & sore.

Lea leaned in and whispered in my ear "Now let's get down to business!" Her hands went to the heavy plug and began to pull, forcing my anal ring to stretch. Just as the plug was about to make its way past the first large knob, she stopped and pushed it back in while saying "Sit up! I want to see your ass cheeks jiggle when I pull this out" So I sat all the way up, balancing myself on my knees, allowing my ass cheeks to loosen up for Lea's pleasure. She then smacked my red ass saying "That's a good boy! You have such an adorable bubble butt."

Feeling the control now; Lea began to pull on the large plug again, pulling slow and steady, making my anal cavity stretch to allow the plug to escape. With a loud "POP!" The plug's first large knob exited my anus. Lea was thrilled with the sound & stretching that her front row view. More pulling followed till the 2nd & 3rd knobs dropped out from my now ass. With one swift motion, the plug was in front of my face and I heard her say "Clean it!" to which I obliged.

The smell was intoxicating & the taste was delicious (since I used tea for my enema) I licked and sucked the giant plug like it was a lollipop till it was glistening with my spit. Lea massaged my anus walls with her delicate hands while rubbing in tons of lube. The next thing I knew, she was pushing her hand in my ass! She had all 5 fingers touching while she pushed her hand in to my lubed asshole; harder and harder till her knuckles passed my sphincter & her entire hand slid in my ass! The feeling was incredible! Lea moaned with pleasure as she worked her hand around inside of my anus like I was a sock puppet. She pulled her hand out with a loud "POP!" and spit in my now gaping anus, then shoved her hand back in with less than half the resistance this time. As she pulled her hand out and shoved it back in again, my ass began to suck in air & fart with each thrust. Lea was fisting my ass with more force each time, making my cock leak loads of precum all over the bed & ass jiggle with each punch. My knees began to buckle as the intensity built.

My grunts and moans increased with each fist thrust, Lea couldn't help herself; so she leaned in and licked my gaping anus walls, sending sensations through my body that made me beg for release. She grabbed the inflatable plug and shoved it in my ass, then told me to lay down on my back. Lea hissed "You want release!?" to which she sat on my face. I licked her clit & pussy lips (which were covered in her juices) while she ground her asshole on my nose. She told me to "breathe in through my nose" while she leaned back forcing my nose deep inside her bubble butt. The smell was to die for! I felt her anus push out followed by a loud fart. I sniffed her scent like it was a candle that I couldn't get enough of... she said "That's a good boy- smell my dirty asshole! I haven't showered in 2-days so you'd have the stinkiest ass possible"

The smell was heavenly- I couldn't get enough! She farted 2 more times before beginning to pump the inflatable plug. After 3-big pumps, my ass was beginning to feel stuffed. She leaned back and pushed out another smelly fart and rapidly pumped the plug 2-more times. I moaned in to her soaking wet vagina as my ass was being filled. I tried to say something, but she ground her juices all over my face as she exploded in a massive orgasm. Without realizing it, she pumped the plug another time & now my ass was beginning feel like its about to split open from the inside. I called out "Please stop!" as she came back down to reality. She chuckled at my desperation & climbed off my face; then told me to get back on all fours so she can take out the plug. I quickly flipped over in hopes that she would deflate the plug and remove it; instead, she began to pull the plug, making my asshole pucker outward while trying to stretch to accommodate the balloon like plug inside me.

I called out "It won't fit, please deflate it some!"

To which Lea replied "Don't be silly, you can do it... and I'm NOT deflating it" with a hard smack on my ass. She began to pull harder, making me whimper. The pressure was so intense that I felt like I was going to pass out; then with one really hard tug, the giant inflatable plug shot out of my ass. My asshole was gasping for air as she giggled "See, told you that you could do it!" The cold air flowed in to my now cavernous hole. Lea shoved her whole hand in with ease, making me cry out in ecstasy. She proceeded to shove her other hand in too! I felt like she was splitting my anus while she pushed her 2nd hand in to my ass. She said "I'll need more lube" and withdrew both hands leaving my ass wide open. After applying more lube, she started to push both hands in at the same time; making the pressure so intense that I erupted a massive orgasm. The cum sprayed all over the bed while her left hand passed through my sphincter, then her right shortly after; I was being double fisted! My head was spinning as this goddess worked both hands inside of me like kneading dough.

Lea was so pleased with herself that she began to pump my ass hard, forgetting that it was a live human in front of her. She punched my gaping anus with both hands; making sloppy farting noises each time her hands were removed & shoved back in. I couldn't believe what was happening to me, but I loved every second of it! After a couple minutes of "punching bag practice" Lea sat in front of my now limp body and wiped her hands all over my face and mouth. She said "ready for the finale?" I looked up and smiled "Yes please!"

My mistress retrieved the goliath dildo & proceeded to lube it up thoroughly. Then Lea pulled out a strap-on harness from her bag & put the giant toy in to the harness. She told me to stand up and turn around. I turned around to the see footlong+ cock swinging between her legs and a big smile on her face. She directed me to stand facing the wall. I felt my ass juices running down my legs as I leaned against the wall. She put the mushroom head against my now completely stretched anus & began to push. The head slipped in with some resistance, but the next 3 inches are the thickest part... making the pressure build so fast that I started to black out. She pulled out and smacked my sore ass cheeks, sending a sharp pain up my body which brought me back to reality. She shoved the head back in with one hard thrust, forcing the 14" dildo halfway in to my anus & leaving me gasping for air. This was pressure like nothing I've felt before; I immediately had another earth shattering orgasm sending cum all over the wall. She pulled my hips back and pushed my head down "lick your cum off the wall while I fuck you!"

I did my best to lick the cum off the wall, but her pounding of my ass was beyond intense- it was life changing. I was completely in her control as a fuck doll and she loved it! Her moaning and groaning as she tore my ass apart was loud, angry & wild. She fucked me with such force that the 14" dildo began to disappear inside of my ass. Then I heard a click sound and realized that she was taking pictures... She held the phone in front of me and said "look at how much of an anal slut you are!" I had taken 10" of the 14" behemoth! Then she pulled all the way out leaving my ass empty. She shoved me on to the bed and walked around to the other side; sticking her giant cock in my face "Clean it off slut!" I opened my mouth and she shoved the mushroom head in; due to the size, that was all I could take. She kept fucking my face trying to get more inside my mouth, then pulled it out and wiped the huge dildo all over my face saying "that's a good butt slut" over and over

Lea walked back around to the other side, started lubing the dildo once more and said "You took 10 inches, why not go for the full thing?" Before I could say anything, she shoved a fist in my ass and opened her hand. As she started to pull her hand out, the stretching of my anus made my body explode with different sensations: pain, ecstasy, and so much more all at once. Her hand slowly slid out of my stretched shithole just for the giant 14" cock to be shoved back in with force. I grunted and tried pulling away, but Lea had straddled my body and was leaning on me to keep me from moving. I felt her tits press against my back as the impaling continued for a few minutes. Before she lifted her body off of mine, she grabbed my hips and thrust in to my now very sore ass. She said in a guttural tone "Take it all!" Slammed in and out as hard as she could until I felt her hips hit my ass cheeks, she yelled "YES! I told you the whole thing would fit!" Again, a few clicks of the phone and sure enough; I had somehow taken this gigantic dildo all the way inside of me. She pulled out while video taping the massive length and girth being removed from my now dripping ass; she walked around the bed and smacked me in the face with the dildo "Do your job slut" I opened my mouth and began licking the full length up and down, making sure to get all the juices.

She walked back around the bed and said "Time for the finishing touch" I couldn't imagine anything else happening to my poor asshole, but I guess I can't say no now... I felt her hands pull my asshole apart & she told me to push hard. While grunting and groaning, my rosebud pushed out of my sphincter giving Lea the picture she'd been waiting on. She snapped a few more pictures while fingering my prolapsed anus. Once finished, she said "That was amazing! You're going to be my anal slut from now on" (I wasn't going to argue as this was the most amazing experience of my life!)

She took the strap-on harness off with a "thud" as the king cock hit the ground. I looked into those gorgeous blue eyes and said "Phew! What now?"

She smiled and said "Now it's my turn..." as she got on the bed in all fours

To be continued