Laura's Interview

Story Info
Laura goes for an interview for a bar job.
2.4k words
3.86
26.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's Interview.

Laura sat on the bar stool nervously playing with her fingers. She crossed her legs and scanned the bar. It was early afternoon and the place was nearly empty with just a couple of customers sat in the far end in the snug. The bar man had said that the manager Paul would just be a few minutes. Laura was nervous because she really needed this job. She couldn't afford to be out of work. She lived in a flat with her boyfriend Michael, but since she got fired from her last secretary job she hadn't been pulling her weight with the bills and it was putting a real strain on their relationship. Michael had pretty much given her an ultimatum:

"Get a job, or get out. I can't afford to carry us both." He had said. She knew he was right as well. She bit her lip as she thought about it.

The bar man shouted over: "Hey, Paul is ready to see you, just go straight through." Laura climbed off the stool. She was about 5 feet 6, 25 years old and with a firm body. She didn't want to show it off in an interview for a bar job though. Even so she looked nice in a baggy white hoody, tight skinny jeans and a pair of white Nike Blazer hi tops. She paced over to a door to the side of the bar which the bar man had pointed to.

"Thanks." Laura said smiling.

"You are very welcome." He replied, she knew he was checking out her ass as she disappeared through the door. She lingered just a second longer than she needed to, to make sure he got a good eyeful of the denim stretched over her tight ass. There was no harm in warming up the staff. This guy could be a colleague very soon.

Laura went through the door, past a couple of piled up beer kegs and into an office. There were no windows, a filing cabinet and a small desk with a guy sitting on it. He was on the phone. She stood there at the door patiently waiting for him to finish his call. He saw her and motioned her in. There was a spare chair which he indicated that she should sit at.

Paul was about 35, slim and quite muscular, wearing a dark t shirt, jeans and black Doc Marten boots. She checked him out and looked him up and down. He was certainly her type, and better looking than Michael. She might enjoy working here.

Paul finished his call and turned towards her.

"Hi, Laura? Thanks for coming in."

"Thanks for having me come down."

Paul got straight to the point. "I'm gonna be straight with you, I've been left in the lurch. My bar maid quit on me and I need someone with experience to just fit right in."

Laura bit her lip. "You do have experience working in bar? Please say so because I don't have time to train anyone for days. What did you do prior to this?"

"I was a secretary." Laura looked at him pleadingly. "But I am a really quick learner."

"I do need someone with experience..."

"Give me a chance, I need this chance. I'll prove it to you."

"Prove what to me?" said Paul raising an eyebrow.

"What would it take to give me a break?"

"A hell of a lot!" said Paul.

"Do you want me to beg?" said Laura. She sensed her chance was slipping away. She stood up and closed the office door. She walked over to where Paul was sitting and got down onto her knees in front of him. "I will do anything you ask." She said. She looked to the floor and let her blonde hair fall over her face. She realized that she was quite close to Paul now, and his booted feet were right in front of her. She saw the dirty black leather scuffed to hell, those boots hadn't been cleaned in years.

"You'll do anything? Prove it." He moved his left boot closer to her as she knelt on the floor. LAura wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. He raised his left boot and pressed it into her chest leaving a dirty mark on her pristine white hoody. "Look what I've done with my dirty boot." His foot was inches away from her face. Now she realized what he wanted her to do. She thought about it for a second. She thought about how much she needed the job. She took his left boot in her hands and kissed the toe.

"Good." Paul said.

Laura closed her eyes and began to kiss all over the toe of the boot letting her tongue slip out and began to lick it. It was rough under her tongue as she ran over the scuffs and scar in the leather. She moved her head round to the side and started to lick the sides of the boot working her tongue up the ankle. The leather disappeared up under Paul's trouser leg. She pushed it up so she could get access to the remaining leather. She continued to lick and clean his boot. She felt strangely empowered by this. She knew he was enjoying it and she knew if she kept this up she would have a good chance of nailing the job.

"You are a good boot licking bitch." said Paul. Laura looked up her tongue working hard on the leather.

"Yes sir." she said.

"You missed a bit though." Paul twisted his ankle up so that the sole of the boot was facing Laura. "Lick it."

Laura took the boot in her hands and began to lick the sole of the boot from heel to toe. Her tongue was becoming black with the dirt off the bottom of the boot. She didn't want to think about where the boot had been walking and what dirt must be on there.

Paul inspected the bottom of his boot and looked satisfied. He then pushed his right foot into her face.

"Same again girly. Lick it good if you want to work for me." Laura felt humiliated as she began the process of working her tongue around the boot leather of Paul's right boot. She noticed that Paul was beginning to undo his belt and his flies.

He took his boot away from her face.

"That's enough of that. I can see you are willing to do as you are told."

"Yes sir." said Laura obediently.

"I need to know if you can be a good employee. If you can do what the boss tells you."

"I'll do anything you tell me sir.I will be a good little slut for you." said Laura.

"You seem like you would kiss ass to get this job."

"Yes sir." said Laura

"Let's see then."

Paul undid his trousers and pulled his pants down revealing a thick uncut cock. Laura was still kneeling in front of him. He grabbed her hair and dragged her round so that she was behind him. Paul pushed his ass towards her face.

"Kiss it."

Laura kissed his ass cheeks. His ass was very hairy and she could smell the dirt on it. She was close enough to see sweat in the crack. Paul pushed his ass backwards while holding onto Laura's hair and her face was pushed onto his ass. Her pretty little nose pushed between his sweaty cheeks. He released her a little.

"Kiss it." he said. Again she kissed his cheeks. "Deeper." he ordered. She brought her hands up to his ass and pulled his cheeks apart. She could see his little hole covered in dirty hairs and sweat. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick on it. She started in a small circular motion and felt his tight hole relax a little then she worked in bigger strokes up and down his whole crack.

"You like the taste of my ass?"

"Yes sir." said Laura.

"Get used to it you'll be eating it a lot more."

"Yes sir." said Laura. She had never licked a man's anus before. She felt disgusted and also incredibly horny at the same time. She could taste his shit and dirt but the more she tasted his bitter ass the harder she wanted to tongue it. She could hear him moaning as her tongue worked deeper into his anal hole. She cleaned it of shit debris and swallowed it down knowing she was his dirty ass slut. Finally he pulled her head away and he turned round. His cock was massive and hard.

"Suck it now." said Paul. Laura didn't need telling twice and she took his long hard cock into he mouth. She was trying to suck the tip but Paul put his hand on the back of her head and slowly pushed himself in until he could feel his cock against her throat. He heard her begin to gag and then pushed it in another two inches until he was inside her throat. She was beginning to struggle to breathe, and at that moment he unleashed his thick sperm into her mouth. His cock was blocking her airway so it had nowhere to go and started to squirt out of her nose. He released her and she collapsed with cum dripping from all the holes on her face. She felt elated and horny as hell. She had never been face fucked like that before and it had made her pussy tingle with excitement.

At that moment the door opened and the bar man walked in.

"Sorry boss, I can see you are busy." he said as he saw Laura on the floor, cum all over her face and dirty boot marks on her top.

"I need a second opinion on whether to hire this young lady, Ray." said Paul. "She's got potential."

"Hmm, I can see you've started to put her through her paces." Said Ray. "Take your top off and your jeans." Ray said.

Laura took off her top revealing perky little tits in a bra. She took off her Nikes revealing bare feet and took her jeans off leaving just her panties on. Ray took her clothes and threw them outside the office door and closed the door again.

"Hands on the desk." ordered Ray. Laura walked over to the desk and put her hands on it. She had licked to bosses boots, rimmed his asshole and swallowed his cum. What would the bar man want her to do?

She felt his hand on her ass. He ran his hand over the smooth contours of her buttocks. Then he smacked her ass quite hard.

"Ohh." she said. Although it hurt she quite liked it and the warm glow made her pussy tingle.

"I think she likes a little bit of pain, boss." said Ray.

He worked his hand over the back of her panties where the thin material was covering her ass. His finger probed the material until he found where her tight little ass hole was. He forced his finger in, pushing the material inside her anus with his finger. Laura gasped.

"I don't think she's had it in there before boss." said Ray as he pulled his finger out. Laura's panties had a small mark of brown where they had been up her ass. Ray inspected his finger and gave it a sniff. He then held it under Laura's nose. She could smell her own shit on it.

"She likes the taste of ass." said Paul. "She liked mine anyway." Ray pushed his dirty finger inside Laura's mouth and she began to suck it.

"Good girl." said Ray.

Ray took his finger out of her mouth and bent her over the desk. Unzipping his pants he freed his cock. He quickly pulled Laura's panties to one side and plunged his cock into her waiting pussy. She gasped as he forced his way in. She pushed back on him moaning loudly. As she began to buck, Ray forced his thumb into her tight anus. Her ass opened letting his thumb go as far as his hand would allow. He withdrew his thumb and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Spreading her cheeks he placed his fat cock against the entrance to her anus. Laura looked round half pleading with him not to.

"Don't hurt me." she said

"You won't be able to shit straight for a week." said Ray as he slowly pushed his fat cock into her ass. He pumped hard and fast, not giving Laura's poor ass muscles any chance to resist. After a few minutes he moaned and pushed one final time indicating that he had cum deep in Laura's engorged ass. He pulled out of her and she slipped off the desk onto the floor. Ray looked down at his cock. The tip was covered in shit. He grabbed Laura's head. At first she resisted but he just wiped the shitty cock all over her face. She opened her mouth and he pushed it in. Her tongue worked around it cleaning off the shit. It made her horny as hell knowing her ass had been ravaged by a relative stranger. Her pussy exploded in a delayed orgasm on the floor.

Paul opened the door and went to retrieve Laura's clothes. Her hoody and jeans were there but not her Nikes.

"Put your clothes on. I've got some good news for you. You got the job."

"Thankyou Sir." Laura said as she put her jeans on. Cum was leaking out of her asshole into the jeans making a dark stain. She put her hoody on, still with a boot mark on the breast. "Where are my sneakers?" asked Laura.

One of the customers from the bar walked over with Laura's hi tops in his hand.

"My friend and I heard what was going on in here and didn't think the young lady would mind if we left her a gift from us." He handed over the leather hi tops. Laura began to put them onto her bare feet and felt the sticky wetness inside the shoe, and then the other one.

"What is in my sneaker?" said Laura.

"Well we were enjoying ourselves listening at the door so much that we cummed in your Nikes. I hope you don't mind. The man returned to the bar, a smile on his face.

Paul turned to Laura and gave her a handful of banknotes.

"Well done, and good days work. Come back tomorrow and maybe I'll introduce you to some of our friends."

Laura felt elated. She had money, now she had a job. She just had to tell Michael the good news.

Back at home, Michael was waiting.

"How did the interview go." he asked

"Oh great." said Laura. "I got the job."

"I hope it wasn't too hard." said Michael.

"Nothing I can't handle." said Laura counting the money.