All Comments on 'Explorations 1.0'

by NewMountain80

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
HatomotochiHatomotochiover 1 year ago

Amazing story,very heart felt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, well paced.

There are grammatical errors, especially with “it’s”. I’d recommend using something like the free version of Grammerly as it’ll catch them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story very much. The flow made it vivid and real. Thank you

Jerry2RigJerry2Rigover 1 year ago

Amazing Story!

I loved the realism of the characters. No huge boobs or penis, just two people that care about each other wanting to make the other happy and feel good.

I hope you write part two. I’d love to learn how Melissa and Charles navigate their future. I know in the end the parents would approve!

Thank you for writing this story.

topofthehamtopofthehamover 1 year ago

Love is in the air. Wonderful start

BiscuitHammerBiscuitHammerover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this, a lot. A gentle romance and heartfelt. Nice in-story tip about the finger-tracing, btw. :)

It's a perfectly good one-shot, and it can also have an additional chapter or two easily. I've learned the hard way not to pain myself into a corner with stories, so well done.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue very realistic and nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Will there be a 2.0?

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

What happened to make her side of the family quit going?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. Really enjoyed it. Just for the record, in the United States, second cousins are legally allowed to marry in every state. First cousins are allowed to legally marry in 21 different states. A second cousin is the child of one of your parent’s cousins.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I hope the prologue doesn’t mean this is the only post for this story line. There was some great narrative in this one, fully capturing the nuances of true love and the link between emotional and physical love. 5*

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 1 year ago

Stories about sex and passion have their place, but stories about love are a gift. Thanks for sharing this story with us all.

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Fantastic! Love a good love story. Any chance if a continuation? Maybe explain why her side was missing?

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

Great start! Will there be any follow-up?

NewMountain80NewMountain80over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone, for reading and for the great comments. I am currently working on Explorations 2.0, which will be a direct continuation of Charles and Melissa's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great romantic story!! I liked the fact that their love making was inspired by their love for each other. Love endures, even after years of not seeing each other. I hope there are more stories coming. As complicated as it is, I hope they are eventually able to become a loving couple forever!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Fantastic story of true love. I do hope they can be together for life and make a few babies. I love a good cousin romance and a happy ending.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second cousins can get married to each other. Write a follow up when they verify that and can plan to marry.

Anon4NowAnon4Nowover 1 year ago

an amazing love story. Well written and enjoyable, keep up the great work . looking forward to the next chapter!!

voyeurdunuitvoyeurdunuitover 1 year ago

I fully agree with Anonymous. It's a great story, writing was terrific. I would've liked a little more description of her body. Maybe you can include that in the sequels I hope to see.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

this was one amazing love story, thank you..

btw my first cousins inc story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. Hope there's a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Really not a fan of the whole male eating their own offering. Gross. However, the love and romance is fantastic. Keep up the great work minus the obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please continue this story with her getting pregnant and having kids with him :-))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

I enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delicious!

LongTimer2LongTimer2over 1 year ago

Having grown up in the story location it brought back many memories. A wonderfully sensual tale. I look forward to reading more of your works,

.

Valekjames83Valekjames83over 1 year ago

Great story! Really love the build up and pace, can't wait for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really sweet loving story with very believable characters. I loved your slow build up in the woods and how you made Charles and Melissa both so giving—especially as it’s the first time for each of them. Can’t wait to find out how family ultimately reacts to the relationship. They really do seem meant for each other!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Very beautiful! 😍 I'm eager to get to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was really touched by your story. I had the crush and still do to this day. Had all of the early deep friendship experiences, but never beyond. Life happened to us in two different directions. Your story helped me to live it out as if we were able to back then. At 60 yo now, it was a fun ride. I hope that life doesnt interfere with Mellissa and Charles. Ive read part 1.5 and enjoyed the bubble of "reality". I'm looking forward to more. And yes, as your "wife" put it, Charles was a little too mature a lover, but hey he is fiction. I look foward to following your creations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous