Explorations 1.5

Story Info
Through the eyes of the author. (short)
1k words
4.4
5.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author:

This may or may not be a true story. I'll let your imaginations decide.

Thanks for reading.

I continued to type as I heard my wife's soft footsteps in the plush carpet as she entered my study. My desk faced away from the door, but I knew it was her by the cadence of her footsteps, that delicate way she walked when she was trying to sneak up behind me. She came to stand right behind my chair, but remained silent. No doubt she was looking over my shoulder at the words that were flowing out of me and into my laptop.

She stayed quiet, content to let me work, and soon I nearly forgot she was there. The story I was working on tonight was the second of my 'Exploration' pieces, and this part in particular, was one of the steamy sex scenes between the main characters, Charles and Melissa. My fingers danced on the keyboard, and the scene progressed. I lost myself to the story, as I tended to do when the inspiration took hold. In my mind's eye, I as Charles, passionately made love to Melissa.

Susan, my wife and the love of my life, was always understanding. She knew how important my writing was to me, and had always given her full support to my efforts. Even when I told her that I was going to try writing some erotic fiction and gave her an outline of the story, a story I intended to post in the Incest/Taboo category, she gave me nothing but encouragement. There wasn't even a shadow of prudish objection to me writing erotica, and no judgement for writing a story about cousins who fall in love. This unconditional support was one of the many reasons that I loved her.

When I had finished typing the (ahem) climax of the scene, Susan put her hands on my shoulders and nuzzled her nose against my neck how I liked it, just behind and below my ear.

"That's hot." She whispered giving my earlobe a playful nibble. "But you didn't know half of those tricks when you were that age."

I snorted a laugh. "True, true. How ever did you put up with me?"

She pushed on my shoulders, swiveling the chair around to face her. She smiled down at me sweetly. "You were a quick learner."

I looked into her emerald green eyes and, just like Charles with Melissa, I saw a hunger there that I was always eager to satiate. Susan knew full well that writing these scenes got me worked up, and I was starting to believe that it was a turn on for her as well, but this type of writing was a huge departure from my usual work, and I still wasn't one hundred percent sure how she felt about it.

She got down on her knees before me, and started undoing my pants, slowly but with determination.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? It almost feels like cheating."

Susan didn't reply, as she untucked my dress shirt from my pants, and started undoing the buttons.

"I mean, in my mind, I am making love to this girl, and describing every act and feeling for the world to read."

Again, she didn't reply. She trailed her fingers up my chest, briefly playing with my chest hair. She brushed my nipples before moving her hands back down.

As she pulled my cock out, and wrapped her delicate fingers around it, she looked up into my eyes.

"Am I supposed to be jealous of this imaginary girl?" She asked, letting a bit more of her lilting accent come through than she usually does.

I shuddered with pleasure as she worked her fingers around my shaft.

"Of course not." I managed to say.

She began stroking me with the kind of skilled technique that only comes with years of experience. She knew exactly how to touch me to make me feel the most pleasure.

Still looking into my eyes, she asked. "Who will be in your bed tonight?"

"You!" I gasped between deep breaths.

She took me into her mouth then, her fiery red hair cascading into my lap, and I groaned as she licked and sucked. The skill with which she gave me head was other-worldly. She was supernatural in her ability to give me pleasure.

After a short time, much too short of a time, she stopped, making a soft pop sound as she took me out of her mouth with a last suck.

Her eyes returned to mine. "And when the last drop of your cum has been drained from your balls tonight, who will have taken it? Melissa, or I?"

"You, only you. I've never wanted another." I whispered. That was God's honest truth. From the moment we first met, there has never been anyone that could hold a candle against her, real or imaginary. She was my soul mate, and every single day I gave thanks that I had found her. I knew that she held the same sentiment towards me, just as she always had.

Her smile was almost feral now, like a great cat about to devour it prey. I knew that I couldn't keep her waiting any longer.

I stood, quickly hit the save icon, and closed the laptop. Melissa and Charles would have to wait. I turned to face my wife, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a wink as she grasped my cock firmly.

She turned, still holding my cock. It was only now that I noticed that below her light green blouse, she was completely bare. I smiled at the sight. I have always found the curves of her full hips and ass to be mesmerizing. Her pale milky skin just demanded to be licked, and I intended to do just that. Every square inch of it, from head to toes.

She gave me a quick feline smile over her shoulder, and started walking. I hastily kicked my pants off from around my ankles, and followed her swaying hips as she led me by the cock to our bedroom.

Explorations 2.0 is in the works, and will be completed... as soon as I am able.

Thanks for reading.