Exploring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it was two weeks after Tony had given me the book that we got together again without parents in the house. Right away Tony asked me what I thought of the book, and I told him it was great that I had learned a lot about blowjobs. We got talking about girls and sucking cock, each of us speculating that particular girls at school might have done it, and talking about guys who claimed to have gotten blowjobs and how good they claimed it felt. At some point the issue of swallowing came up too.

At this point Tony asked "Have you ever tasted cum?"

Even though I had I was too embarrassed to admit it, answering "No, have you?"

Tony said "No, I think about doing it sometimes while I'm jacking off but then after I cum I don't actually want to do it."

"Yeah" I replied, "I have thought about it too." Then "I wonder if girls think it's gross? Natasha the spy didn't seem to think so, she swallowed a lot of cum."

"I liked that book" Tony said, "I dreamed about having her try to suck me dry."

As he said this he moved his hand down to reposition the growing bulge in his pants, and said "Fuck this is making me horny. You wanna jack off?"

Before I even had a chance to answer he stood up and started undoing his belt, then unzipped his shorts, dropping them to the floor. He then peeled off his underwear, his exposing his cock which was, as usual, very hard and pointing straight up. I was sitting on the bed, and quickly slipped off my pants and underwear too. Tony started stroking his cock, still standing by the bed. I was fully erect too, and grabbed my cock and started to pull on it, still sitting on the edge of the bed. We were both jacking steadily for a few minutes without saying anything. I am not sure what made me do it, but I slowly moved over toward Tony. With him standing and me sitting my face as at about the level of his cock, and I reached out and took hold of his cock, replacing his hand with mine.

"Let's see what it's like." I said and then pulled his cock down a little and slipped the head into my mouth. With having read the descriptions of blowjobs in the book I knew I should slide it in and out of my mouth. I also knew there is very sensitive spot on the underside of my cock just below the mushroom head, and tried to make sure my tongue was hitting that spot.

Tony let out a soft gutteral moan, so I guessed it was feeling good. I had my left hand still stroking my own cock, but put my right hand around his shaft and started stroking it as I sucked on it. I pushed my head down and felt the head of his cock in the back of my mouth almost making me gag. I focused on not pushing it too far in, just rhythmically sliding it in and out. I moved my tongue around the head of his cock as I kept sucking gently on it, and was enjoying the feeling. Tony moaned again - a bit louder. When I started sucking him I had not really thought carefully about the ending. I felt his cock get even bigger and harder in my mouth, and then suddenly it started spewing semen into my mouth. I kept sucking and swallowed when the back of my throat filled up, repeating this several times before he stopped ejaculating. He slipped his cock out of my mouth, looking very wet and juicy. Almost as soon as he did that I felt my balls tighten and soon spewed out my load onto the hardwood floor, with Tony watching me shoot.

"Holy shit that felt good." Tony laughed. "Was it gross in your mouth?"

"It's just slimy" I replied, "not really much taste."

"OK, it's confirmed" he continued "blowjobs are awesome."

I grabbed some tissues to wipe up the cum I had shot onto the floor, took them to the bathroom and flushed them down the toilet, then we got dressed and went outside to play basketball.

For the next few days I jacked off extra often, remembering the feel of Tony's hard cock in my mouth. Thursday morning I woke up with hardon, which was pretty common, and I moved my pillow down under my crotch and was humping against it. I liked the feeling but had always found it hard to actually finish that way, so usually once I got really horny and was dripping precum I would role over and take matters in hand to cum. As I was still humping the pillow I started thinking about what I had done for Tony, and figured he would do it for me too the next time we had a chance. After slowly humping the pillow for awhile I rolled over and started to stroke slowly. I was very hard and there was clear slippery precum leaking steadily. Rather than speeding up to get myself off, I decided I should save up a big load for Tony and after another few minutes of jacking I stopped, then got up to take a shower. Standing naked in the shower I got hard again, and played more with my cock, but again did not finish. I remained semi-hard as I washed and dried off. Friday I again played with my hard cock before I got up, and also jacked it while I showered. During the day I was really horny and so tempted to jack off several times, but only rubbed it for awhile each times.

On Saturday I went over to Tony's mid morning. As usual we played basketball for awhile, then went inside for lunch. As we cleaned up the dishes after lunch Tony's mom came through the kitchen, saying she had an errand to run so she'd be back in an hour or so. We just nodded, and started playing cards until she picked up her keys and we heard the car head off down the street. We immediately headed upstairs to Tony's room. This time Tony didn't get the books, he just looked at me and said "You wanna do it again?"

I just nodded, and watched as he unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor. "You too." he said as I stood looking at his fully erect cock pointing upward. I was also hard, and my pants were soon on the floor with my cock pointed out and bobbing slightly as my heart beat rapidly.

Tony slowly stepped over toward me, and reached out to take my cock in his hand. He pulled on it slowly, starting from the base and sliding his hand toward the tip. I was incredibly horny at that point and by the second or third stroke a big drop of precum appeared at the end of my cock. He smeared it over the head, commenting "Damn you have a big head on this thing."

I reached over to grab his cock too, and we stood slowly jacking each other off. It was sort of amazing how different it felt with his hand on me. He would move his and up and down a bit but then switch and use his fingers on my knob. I kept stroking him steadily with my right hand, then reached under to take his big balls gently in my left hand. As I moved my fingers I could feel his testicles moving in their sack. I guess I speeded up my stroking and Tony put his hand on my wrist, saying "Not too fast, I don't want to cum yet."

We stood like that masturbating each other for quite awhile. I followed Tony's lead, playing with his cock and changing up what I was doing rather than just jacking him up and down. I was really leaking precum and my cock was very slick. Tony did a slow pull from the base of my cock and milked out a big drop into his other hand that he then spread around the tip of his penis. I could feel my nutsack starting to tighten up as he kept stroking me.

I was hoping he would use his mouth on me this time, but he didn't move to do so. After a couple more minutes I figured if I did him again then he would do me, so I slowly knelt down sliding my cock out of his grasp. I leaned over and took the tip of his cock into my mouth, and started moving it in and out. This elicited a distinct moan from Tony. The first time I sucked him I had been kind of tentative, but this time I really got into it. I was swirling my tongue around the head, which was amazingly soft and velvety, then taking him deep into the back of my mouth for a few strokes. I used my right hand on his shaft, jacking him as I sucked his cock, and had my left hand playing with his balls. After a few minutes I felt his balls tighten up, and I slowed down and stopped pumping on his shaft. I focused on the head of his cock, and changed up my actions to slow things down.

I took a couple of long slow pulls on the end of his cock, and felt his balls pull up more. Tony gasped "Oh fuck I'm gonna shoot!" and almost immediately a big squirt of cum jetted into the back of my mouth. I pumped his shaft with my hand, keeping the head of his cock in my mouth and feeling it pulse and spurt over and over, and swallowing his semen. After a half dozen or more shots his whole body shuddered and he seemed to relax. I released his cock from my mouth, still holding it in my hand. My mouth had a slick feel from his jizz, and sort of a funky taste but I kind of liked it. I slid my hand down to the base of his cock and stroked up slowly producing one more drop of cum at the tip that I then licked off. I took the head of his penis into my mouth once more to give a final swirl of my tongue and cleaned it all off, then let go and watched it slowly deflate.

I stood up facing him again, my own cock still very hard and drooling out precum that had continued to ooze out while I was sucking him. He looked down at my cock and reached out and took it in his hand again, making it throb and squirt out some more precum. I really wanted him to suck me since I had done him. He started jacking me more rhythmically. I was so incredibly horny after having played with myself, but not cumming for two days that I knew I wouldn't last long. I reached over and put my hand on his shoulder and pushed down, trying to show him I wanted him do to for me what I had done for him.

He started to bend over but then raised up again and said "I just can't do it, after I cum I lose the urge to taste it." He kept stroking my shaft, and pleaded "Just let me jack you off."

He started to stroke more vigorously and had his other hand playing with my balls. Even though I really wanted him to suck me I really needed to get off, and let him just continue. I was right about not lasting long, pretty soon I felt the cum building up. His rhythm was a little different from when I masturbated and so the build was slower. I intentionally tried to hold off, but after just a couple more minutes I couldn't stop it, and groaned, thrust my hips toward Tony and let out the biggest shot of cum I ever remember. He dutifully kept jerking my cock and got four or five more shots of gradually diminishing size. As I finished ejaculating he did one last stroke, letting the last of my load drip onto the floor. We looked over at where the first shot had gone and laughed, realizing it had gone about four or five feet, leaving a thick stripe of white leading back toward me, with lots of smaller splats of cum closer by from the subsequent shots.

We grabbed some tissues and wiped off our softening cocks, and then started to clean up the floor. Tony commented "Shit, that might have drowned me if you shot off like that in my mouth."

"Nah" I replied "you coulda swallowed it all." Then after a slight hesitation, "Next time you go first." Tony looked sheepishly at me, and sort of nodded.

Tony had to go somewhere with his parents the next weekend, so we didn't have time to get together. I jacked off a couple of times, and one of them braced against the wall again so I could cum in my mouth. It worked better this time, and I swallowed most of that load, deciding that eating cum was not a big deal. The next Saturday went over to Tony's in the late morning, and found him outside shooting hoops as usual. We played our usual one on one games for awhile, but Tony seemed kind of quiet. After awhile he put the ball down, and motioned to me saying "Let's go in the back yard." and led the way behind the garage. We had gone back there to hide and smoke sometimes.

When we got there he spoke quietly, "We can't do that stuff we've been doing any more."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I heard some guys talking at school. They were calling one of the guys in our class a queer and said it was because he liked boys instead of girls, and he was giving blowjobs to guys." Tony replied.

"Oh." I replied. "I heard guys talking about queers too, but I really didn't know what it meant. I guess we shouldn't do it any more." And that was that, as they say.

I really had no clue about homosexuality, and what it really meant. I was just horny, and that seemed as good a way to get off as any. I wasn't really attracted to Tony sexually per se, it was just like another really good way to masturbate. Tony found a girlfriend a couple months later, and would tell me about feeling her up, and eventually more. Now in retrospect I realize that occasional blowjobs between guys doesn't make you gay, and being gay is fine anyway. I wish we'd kept doing it.

12