Exploring Addie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will have to give me your complete trust, no questions asked, and there will be no stopping."

"Oh God, Oh God," she exhaled.

"Be prepared to spend the entire day all tied up."

Addie's experience at the table was very fulfilling, so she agreed. I asked if next Saturday was good. "If I can wait that long!" The following five days passed like minutes for Addie. Her anticipation kept her wet and twitching continuously, not knowing what to expect. Saturday morning finally arrived.

Addie was up at daylight, exposed as usual and very excited. I came in to find her rubbing her spot to try and get some relief.

"Stop, "I yelled, "absolutely no self-manipulation. Are you sure you trust me?"

"Yes, why?" "Just remember you are mine for the day, agreed? Remember your orders, don't stop until I pass out!"

"I remember," Addie claimed with a slight bit of trepidation. I reached in my pocket and produced a blindfold. Her eyes popped out with concern.

"You will wear this for the rest of the day. Once you put it on, it cannot come off until you have fulfilled your complete transformation to the galaxy of ecstasy."

"Oh God, Oh God," Adie sighed. After a moment of consideration, she walked forward and said, "I am ready." I led Addie towards the door. As I opened it, she hesitated; "I am naked. Where are we going?" I reminded her that she was not in control anymore and that whatever I had planned was part of our agreement. Addie was apprehensive now but agreed with the arrangement. The walkout took us down the hall of our complex, leading her unclothed out to the parking area and my vehicle while holding Addie's hand. Her body was shaking.

After a thirty-minute ride, we arrived at our destination. "We are here, I stated." Addie was shivering with concern, or was it excitement?

"Where are we?" Addie asked. She had never been outside stark-naked and never blindfolded where she could not see. There were no sounds of anything that gave the location away. I took her hand and led her away from the vehicle. She could feel the sun and knew she was walking on grass, so she knew she was outside. "Oh my god, I hope no one sees me like this."

After walking for some distance, we stopped. I instructed Addie to explore the new accessory she would use for the day. "My What?" I took her hands and placed them on the object. It seemed to be some device to sit on. It was about three feet long, nearly as high as my waist, and had a padded top, similar to a pommel horse for gymnastics. Addie was instructed to climb up and lay face down, straddling it; her head would hang off one end and her bottom off the other.

"Now, Addie, I need you to lower your arms down to be tied and then your legs." Addie was now residing atop this device with her head on one end, her arms secure to the base, her bottom cave spread open, and her legs tied at the other. She could feel the breeze gently blowing and the sun reaching her fair blond skin. Being bound up in a strange place outdoors was almost too much. Addie's body started to shake. Her petite nipples rubbed on the top cloth, making them super sensitive.

My Gorilla tape was recalled to hold her beautiful labia aside as before. The feeling of me pulling on her labia sent her into a shiver. I stretched each one as far as possible and attached it to her inner thigh, bestowing her canal open for business. She unsealed her nethermost as extensively as possible, awaiting the undiscovered. Anonymous to her, I had brought my supply of toys today.

Addie shrieked and vaulted as the feeling of pain grabbed her chest when I committed a spring clip to each of her nipples. She screamed and squealed, but there was no going back today! Addie's clit poked itself out and started vibrating. I gave it several flicks of my finger, and it came to life, anticipating action. For knowledge, I ripped off a length of tape, stuck it across this demon, and ripped it off.

"Fuck, damn!" Addie was unsure if that was pleasure or pain; either way, she dared not tell verbally, but her frame's bounding response gave it away. I reached two fingers around it and massaged it." Oh God, that feels good," Addie yelled. She screamed and bucked as much as the restraints would allow. Several high-volume squirts of juice shot out; her hot pink Urethra head also beckoned, don't forget me!

Addie's entire pussy was pulsing; her body jerked uncontrollably, barely able to catch a breath between her sinister demon's authority. She soon felt a vibrator teasing her vagina. She was ready; her body was ready. "Oh, shit," Adie yelled out as the ten-inch vibrator attempted to enter her swollen cavity. Her body was in shock, being stretched so wide. Her screams went unanswered as the slow vibratory action eventually gained access.

What is that? After ten minutes, Addie's body finally accepted the visitor and relaxed. She was now settled, reaping the benefits of the enormous vibrator. It was time for her to taste the real thing. I walked around to her face and placed my dick in front of her mouth, teasing her. Addie jerked back and finally realized what it was.

She took her time and gradually accepted the new visitor, sucking and licking while her body continued to experience the hidden treasure inside her cavity. I returned to her rear and began to gain access to the anal hole. Addie clinched a bit but remembered how nice it felt last time. Her rump projected out, permitting entry. As the demon entered her sacred spot, she realized this was larger than hers. Little did she know, she had just accepted an eight-inch vibrator in her bum. As the two vibrators meshed their vibrations, Addie's body left her for the horizon.

The demon was now in total control. I returned to her mouth and provided her once again with real flesh. She was so weak she could barely taste it. Addie had climbed atop ecstasy mountain. Her cavities were filled with pulsing toys, and her pussy jetted juice with every contraction. Addie had given up on any control. Suddenly she felt something different. It was awesome but concerning. Was she dreaming?

Her clit was pinched and rubbed, which vaulted her into another dimension. How could this be? I have his penis in my mouth! What just happened? The sensation was overwhelming. At that moment, she felt the large vibrator being moved. Someone was sliding it in and out of her. The possibility of another person not only seeing her in this position but participating sent an enormous spasm rushing through her.

Everything seemed blurred to Addie when the large vibrator slipped out, leaving a gaping opening. Suddenly she felt another entry. What was that? Her mind was going in circles behind the confines of the blindfold. Something strange was moving inside of her interior cavity! Damn, that felt good! Addie realized a hand was inside her, and its fingers were manipulating her G-spot.

"Oh God, that feels good," she hollered as my dick fell from her mouth. I took up position on her side, reached around, removed the nipple clips, and started massaging my favorite nipples. Addie's body started violently jerking in response. The peculiar sensation of a strange hand exploring her cavity sent a flow of liquid seeping out, thanking the roaming fingers.

Several digits made their way towards her cervix. The feeling of being manipulated by random fingers raised her body into a new universe. There was no muscular strength left to fight it; the demon had total control. How did I get here, naked, tied up outdoors, and in front of I don't know who while letting my body be invaded just for pleasure? Addie realized she was just a pawn to the mighty demon.

At that moment, Addie felt the six-inch vibrator being withdrawn from her rectum, letting a gush of cool air inside, but not for long! The ten-inch vibrator was making its way up the channel but not without considerable rejection. A few more finger manipulations from the arm buried in her vagina led the way.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me," Addie screamed at the top of her last breath. My manipulations of her tiny nipples and the rest forced her to relinquish control. Her body was in the erotic zone, and she cared not about whatever was being done as long as the mountain of pleasure continued. Each participant tasted the sweet sensation of sucking and pulling on the lappets as she lay there in complete bliss.

Although Addie never realized how many participated, several took turns attending to her carnal desires for the rest of the evening while she lay in peace. Addie was entirely out of energy; she lay limp on her newfound device. She slept there for the rest of the night in absolute joy. I returned to retrieve Addie the following day, but she was still asleep. I woke my roommate and asked her if she was ready to get off.

She replied," yes," so I untied her and helped her stand up. Her legs could barely hold up the tiny 100-pound naked body. As I removed the blindfold, she suddenly realized the gravity of the last day. "What are these chairs for? Was there an audience watching me be explored?" Addie was horrified, thinking she was on display for others to observe, or did they participate?

"Oh, God." Addie's body started shaking as she looked at me with a dubious look I could not quite read and said, please bring me back here.

Two weeks had passed. Every time I bypassed Addie, she looked at me and smiled with anticipation.

"When will you take me back to the field?"

"Do you want to go back?"

"I need to go back; my body needs to go back. I will not need the blindfold again!" Delaying this event was intentional, although not stated. I knew she was craving the feeling again, but how long could I prolong it? The longer I could, the larger her ride on ecstasy mountain! "If you are sure, I will take you tomorrow," Addie screamed with joy. I don't think I have ever seen her this happy and full of joy!

Saturday morning, Addie danced into the kitchen. Her smile was contagious. Her flat chest was highlighted by her tiny nipples, which were hard as a rock and sticking out proud and available. Her smooth pussy was already pink with joy while supporting her beautiful labia hanging freely between her tiny thin legs. Addie was giddy with anticipation; her entire body was shaking. I asked if she was ready.

"I have been primed for two weeks," Addie hollered.

"Do you remember what your request was to me?"

"Yes. Please don't stop until I pass out with pleasure, no matter how much I plead with you."

"Addie, today is the day for you to be explored!" Addie jerked as a shiver of excitement shot through her entire body, so intense she squirted a stream of juice, standing right there!

"Oh God, Oh God! I will wait at the car," Addie proclaimed as she turned for the door, each labia's lip slapping a leg as she trotted out. I found Addie sitting in a pool of moisture on the front seat, smiling from ear to ear. Her lips were quivering with excitement. The thought of being naked all day in perpetual bliss and having her body explored was almost too much for Addie; her skin was twitching like a nervous cat's tail would when excited.

We drove thirty minutes to our destination. I grabbed my pack with the toys, took Addie's sweaty, nervous hand, and led her down the path. Addie could barely walk straight. As we entered the field opening, Addie stopped in her tracks immediately. Her heart skipped several beats. Her mouth fell open as she turned to me with serious trepidation in her eyes. It was too late now, and she knew it. Addie's brain wanted to turn and run, but her body would not let her. Addie was in complete shock, standing there naked and vulnerable.

She looked at me as if to say I can't do this. I smiled back at her and watched as the large group of men and ladies lifted Addie over their heads, similar to crowd surfing. She was gently cradled on her back, supported by dozens of curious hands. Her legs slowly parted as they made their way through the field.

"OH God, Oh God," Addie proclaimed. The feeling of being carried stark-naked by so many strangers was overwhelming. As they slowly moved, every inch of her body was being caressed and teased. She did not want any small part left unattended, so she opened up as far as possible. She was being explored again, and it felt beautiful.

Probing fingers found their way to her stiff clit. Addie jerked and arched her back some eight inches. She could feel her labia gently suckled and tugged on, instantly releasing her juices. Her head spun with resolve as she watched all these people completely control her body. Suddenly, the motion stopped. Addie was turned around, facing the sun. Several men locked arms under her back, forming a bed for Addie to lay on, suspended in mid-air.

Two ladies took Addie's arms and pulled them to her sides, holding her hands tight. Several others spread her legs as far and wide as comfortable. As Addie peered towards her pussy with anticipation, she spotted a line forming between her legs. "Oh God, Oh God, what have I done?" Addie screamed. Addie was in line to be eaten by all interested parties.

Her clit was so hard that the mere idea of a tongue touching it sent her body reeling in spasms. Several forceful squirts exited her interior as the first tongue entered. At the same time, she found two ladies gently suckling her nipples while roving hands and fingers found their way to every crevice and spot on her body. Unexpectedly, she felt a subtle tug at her short blond hair.

Addie looked back to find a stunning shaven pussy just inches away from her mouth being held wide open. Addie was way too far into the demon's world to ignore this. She extended an invitation with her trembling, curled tongue. Her request was answered as the volunteer gently lowered her throbbing clit into Addies waiting mouth.

Addie stuffed her face deep into the sensual pussy, licking and sucking at every tiny detail. Her throat was immediately filled with liquid gold. She gulped it down continually, kissing it with delight. Addie had now lost count of how many times she had been eaten or what was even happening to her silken pussy. Addie's urethra, seeming emasculated from all the blood it needed, had grown to near an inch. Residing just below her clit it was an inviting tenant to explore. Addie had never had this feeling; she had a small penis bursting with energy growing inside her!

The patrons quickly took advantage of this, sucking on it as hard as possible. Waves of pleasure washed ashore inside Addie; she had never been this far. A line had formed in front of Addie. Each had its offering for her to enjoy. Addie took each penis and pussy in her mouth, sucking and kissing them until she could not move her jaws anymore. Addie's body had become limp. She lost count of her orgasms hours ago. Suddenly something was different. She felt something hard under her.

Addie woke up to find herself lying on her back on a small table in the field. The patrons gathered around her with interest. Her knees were pulled back along her torso and secured to the table; her arms were stretched out behind her head and tied to a pole on each side of the table, rendering her spread out with legs tied up beside her, similar to a female exam table.

There was no getting out of this, she thought. "Oh God, what have I got myself into?" A squirt of warm lubricant applied to her pulsing bulging interior signaled a new era.

"Oh God, Oh God, fuck, that feels good!" She was surrounded by patrons again, gently massaging and exploring her body, all of it! The sensation was like no other she had realized. Suddenly she felt entry below. It felt familiar; yes, it was the roving fingers inside her wriggling around and exploring. She had liked this before.

She relished the thought of having her cervix massaged again deep inside her. The excitement of the moment brought renewed life to her previously spent body. Addie tensed up, wanting not to miss any of this beautiful feeling. At that very moment, she felt another sensation. What was that?

Her anus had just been invaded by a petite female hand, and it was working its way up to greet the other. "Fuck me please, fuck me please, Oh God, fuck meeeee," Addie screamed out! Addie's body complied with her wishes granting full access as she experienced gentle fisting by anyone who wanted to. The sight of alien hands and arms working their magic deep inside her was visible by watching the bulges roam about in her torso as she shuddered under waves of pleasure.

Her body welcomed the gratification of her cervix being kneaded and massaged by roving fingers from two hands and through two different openings simultaneously. Her inside never felt so full and indulged. This erogenous activity vaulted Addie up and over the pinnacle of ecstasy. Her goal had been met. She had been thoroughly explored.

No person could endure this and not want more.........

Addie no longer considers her body freakish and has come to love her uniqueness. Addie has quit her banal job and now resides with me. She no longer suffers from the daily annoyances she once did.

Addie gratefully presents her untethered body for the full exploration of pleasure every week to her appreciative contributors. They have now earned extensive permission to explore every inch of her body in any way they deem significant. It is a fantastic sight to behold, Addie, soaring above eternal bliss, being examined and tended to by all who care to offer their expertise. The event has often been known to last for two days.

I think Addie has missed the feeling of being tied up. Her demon had been restricted without the bindings. The freedom of not being strapped down left some doubt in her mind about whether she had control or not. Addie needed the demon to be in control. She wanted to be attached and tethered again.

Addie's body was craving immensely for more, and she knew it.

12