Exploring Imelda

Story Info
My lover and I have 3-way with exotic Imelda.
3.5k words
4.17
1.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INDYink
INDYink
8 Followers

Imelda is a raven hair beauty with large almond shaped green eyes. Her hair is shoulder length, straight, shiny, and often wears it with a small shock, pony tail style on the top of her head.

Her gorgeous eyes are artfully decorated with some crazy colored eyeliner that stretches all the way to her brow line. She looks Egyptian and very exotic. She is a few inches shorter than me, about 5'8" whereas I am over 6 feet and she is absolutely stunning.

I originally met her at various places such as farmer's markets, craft shows and other community social events. We became fast friends. She's just a little younger than me; probably by 4 or 5 years.

Soon, after getting to know her better and feeling a really nice female connection with Imelda, my fantasies about her began. I could not stop myself from thinking about how she would look, smell and taste whenever we spoke.

Imelda's accent is one I can't quite place, perhaps French or Moroccan. Whatever it is, it is so damn sexy to hear, however, I barely hear a word she says to me even though I realize I should be listening.

Instead, I fantasize about sliding my hands between her long, thin, shapely legs, and how soft her skin might feel, then putting my tongue in her most intimate of places.

Sucking on her, hearing her voice purr my name as she releases into my mouth. How would those juices taste and feel on my tongue, and then on hers as I move up her naked body and kiss her so she can taste herself after finishing.

Then I watch her mouth move as she talks to me, and I think about how her red lipstick would feel on my lips as I kiss her long, hard and deep. How her breath and tongue would taste in my mouth. How her lips would feel on mine as they touched, our tongues intertwined. How it would feel as she traced it down my body, across my chest and down my belly until I open my legs for her.

I wonder if she thinks about me as well, as we talk over lunch or coffee. I wonder if she notices the lust in my eyes.

Every time Imelda and I get together, I can feel myself getting wet, and wonder if there is any sign of it on my jeans or chair. My clit plump and pulsing fills with blood, longing to be sucked, bitten, twisted and licked by her bow shaped mouth.

My lover Brian and I recently had a three-way for the first time with another man. We were considering having another but this time with a woman. Of course, Imelda was my instant choice.

I hadn't been with a woman for years. I missed the smell of a woman's most intimate sexuality and the taste of the sweetness as is it flows over my tongue and down my throat. How I would feel her hot pussy become even hotter as her cum pulsed into my mouth. Sometimes I would be lucky and she would squirt and oh my, wasn't that shockingly delicious.

I decided to invite Imelda to coffee and find out what she was into sexually. I was good at manipulating conversations in this direction, and I've always been able to make someone trust me enough to open up about their desires.

It was over a week when she was finally available. A long, tortuous week in which I masturbated over Imelda and this fantasy many times. As we sat and chatted for a while I finally began, "Imelda, we've never talked about your love life."

"No, we never have," she answered.

"I'm curious about you," I explained, "I'd love to know if you're seeing someone or have recently, and to know about where your romantic interests lie. Are you comfortable having a conversation like that?"

"Yes, I think so," she replied, "I feel very comfortable talking to you about anything, really, so why not?"

My hopes were beginning to pick up and my panties were instantly wet and juices flowing.

"Well, I can begin by telling you about myself if that makes you feel more comfortable and trusting?" I asked Imelda.

"Yes, I'd like that," she said.

"I am bisexual, Imelda," I began, "and I have a lover right now named Brian who is also bisexual. We like to explore sexually. We enjoy role playing, we have even tried some bondage! We recently had a 3-way experience with a man."

"Oh!" exclaimed Imelda.

My heart sank. "Have I shocked you?" I asked.

Imelda lowered her lovely voice again., "No, it's not that you shocked me dear, it's that I was surprised. You didn't strike me as doing any of those types of things."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"You seem so refined," Imelda answered, "I just never imagined that side of you before."

"I imagine that side of you all the time," I said, deciding to be bluntly honest with her.

"You have?" Imelda whispered, sounding sexier than ever.

"Oh yes, Imelda, since the very first time I saw your exotic beauty, I've imagined being with you," I hoped my bluntness wouldn't destroy our friendship. It didn't. Her smile suddenly appeared, big and beautiful.

"I think I would very much enjoy sleeping with you, I am also bisexual my dear," Imelda purred.

Oh my god, I thought, THE LUCK!! My heart pounded and raced at the revelation!

I thought my pussy juice must be running down my leg and out of my jeans onto the floor at this point. I was so excited I reached down and put pressure on my clit through my jeans.

"In that case, how would you feel about being with Brian and I?" I inquired of my exotic and hopefully, soon to be lover.

"Do you have a photo of Brian?" she asked me.

"Yes, many, would you like to see him dressed or undressed?" I replied, whipping out my phone.

"Definitely naked please, since you don't mind!" Imelda replied and the juice continued flowing from my hot and silently pleading plump pussy.

I showed Imelda a photo of Brian in the nude, laying prone on my bed. I watched her eyes as she took my phone to view his photo closer. She looked back and forth at the photo then looked up at me, leaning across our small bistro coffee shop table and kissed my mouth. I was both surprised and in heaven and my pussy hurt with desire.

"Oh, yes," she spoke, her lips barely separated from mine, "let's plan a date with your Brian."

I quickly dialed Brian and put him on speaker. The coffee shop was practically empty and I lowered the volume. At that point, I really didn't care who heard us anyway.

"Brian, my friend Imelda is with me on speaker, I'd like you to say hello to her," I said immediately after Brian answered his phone.

"Hello, Imelda," said Brian in his naturally sexy voice, "I've heard a lot about you and it's nice to sort of meet you." I could hear the smile in Brian's voice as he spoke.

"Hello Brian, it's good to hear your voice," said Imelda.

"Brian," I interjected, "Imelda would like to have a date with us."

"Would she?" Brian smiled again into the phone, "well, I think I would enjoy that very much."

"Good," I replied smiling myself now, "How about tomorrow night at my house, 8 o'clock sharp."

"Yes," both Imelda and Brian answered in unison.

"Wonderful, so we will all see one another then," I said, "Brian I'm hanging up, don't be late tomorrow night."

"I will NOT," Brian answered, and I hung up the phone.

I made my goodbyes to Imelda and touched her hair briefly. I had to leave quickly. I knew I had to masturbate in my car. There was simply no way I could wait to get home feeling as I did.

I quickly walked to my car which I had parked in back of the coffee shop under trees. I unbuttoned my jeans and shoved my hand down into my panties onto my sopping wet, red hot, pussy.

I thrust 3 fingers into my myself and slid them as far up as possible. I moaned. I slid my fingers out and started to press on my clit. It was unbearable. Looking around, I saw no one. I slide my jeans down to my thighs along with my panties.

I started rubbing my clit in a circle, grinding on it, and came instantly and then over and over in waves of relief. With my other hand I slid 3 and 4 fingers in and out of my cunt, in and out, in and out until I threw my head back and practically screamed out my intense climax.

I sat there in my car, head back, eyes closed, my hand still halfway inside me, and breathed a sigh of relief. When I finally looked up, Imelda was standing next to the car watching me. I jumped! I rolled down the window.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked Imelda.

"Long enough to see how beautifully you can pleasure yourself," she replied, "and know that I cannot wait to taste your beautiful pussy."

Again, I was getting wet. I wanted her so badly but I promised myself silently I'd wait to be with Brian.

"I can't wait until tomorrow night," I said.

"Nor I", Imelda said in her sexy accent, and turned and sauntered off to her car.

I pulled up my panties and jeans and headed home, knowing I'd be playing with myself and my extensive collection of toys for the rest of the afternoon and evening with thoughts of tomorrow night.

The next day moved so slowly I wished I made our date for the morning rather than evening. Finally, 6:00 p.m. came and I showered and got dressed in the sexiest lingerie I owned.

I didn't want to scare Imelda away with too much of a BDSM look, so I chose black lace thigh high stockings, with a matching pair of black, crotchless panties, and Cami top. I put a blood red, silk, short robe over the ensemble, and did my hair and makeup. I paid special attention to my own slate greenish eyes, making them up more exotically, the way Imelda always did.

I wondered if crotchless was the wrong choice as I walked through my house. My pussy juice was already flowing and I could feel it drip onto the floor. I had no trouble getting wet, even at my age of 54.

At precisely 8:00 p.m., the doorbell rang. I answered it, opening the door to two smiling and beautiful faces standing with their arms around one another. There was my beautiful Brian with his light brown hair and green eyes, and Imelda with her exotic almost vampiric look. I quickly pulled them both into my home.

I couldn't take my eyes off Imelda. I was speechless. She had blood red lipstick on her beautiful bow of a mouth and polished, long nails to match. She wore a long black coat and it was opened to reveal a red bodice pushing up her medium sized breasts and showing her beautiful cleavage. Around her neck was a spiked collar choker. She wore tight red yoga pants, with bare feet inside spiked red heels. The shoes had straps on them that wrapped partially up over her ankles. Her eyes were made up in red and black eyeliner and shadow. Her lashes were long, black and lush.

However, what drew my eyes the most were the red, satin sashes she'd tied around her wrists. They were flowing down and I thought, Imelda is an animal! My lust was overflowing. I felt as though I would be insatiable.

I looked at Brian and he was smiling. He was handsome as ever. He wore his contacts this night and his beautiful green eyes were sparkling. He was dressed sharp in a black collar shirt, and jeans and sexy as ever. I pulled him close and kissed him hard. Then I pulled Imelda to me and kissed her hard.

"Shall we go upstairs?" I asked.

"I see no reason to wait," answered Imelda.

The man Brian and I had recently been with was so opposite Imelda. He was hesitant and awkward, unsure of his every move - but Imelda was ready to roll and I could tell we were in for an intense, ecstasy filled night. I looked over at Brian and he just kept smiling that adorable smile of his. I looked at the front of his jeans and pressed my hand against them.

"I can tell you have no reason to wait either, lover," I said smiling. He kissed me.

"No. No, I don't, Let's go now," he replied and with that we all went upstairs to my bedroom.

My bed is a king size iron bed, and there are many places to hold onto or better yet, with which to be tied. It's my sex arena. It's painted a green patina and the mattress is firm so sexual maneuvers and positions are easy.

"I love your bed!" Imelda exclaimed.

"Then let me tie you to it," I replied.

Imelda held her hands up and said nothing. I gently pushed her onto the center of the big bed and took each wrist gently in my hands and tied each to the iron bars of my headboard with her red sashes. I kissed each of her soft hands on the palms as I did so and it was lovely.

Brian was undressing next to the bed staring down at beautiful, sexy Imelda. I couldn't wait. I asked if she would spread her legs for me. She did. I took my robe off and got onto the bed to look at her closely. She was pink, wet and perfect.

Brian watched while he stroked his long, hard, perfectly shaped cock. The head was already shining with pre-cum. I knew him well enough to know how turned on he was. I wondered who couldn't be as I gazed upon this beautiful spread-eagle tied woman.

I placed my hands on her feet. I squeezed them then slid my hands up her legs and let my fingers lightly touch the inside of them. When I reached her thighs, I heard her moan as my fingers ran up closer to the object of my desires. Then I stopped.

I could see her wetness glistening and my own clit was so hard and full of blood I wanted to sit on her face and fuck her mouth. So, I did! I didn't even ask. I simply crawled up on top of her face and put my crotchless panties and cunt on her mouth. I stretched my arms up and grabbed the iron bars of my bed's canopy.

"Fuck my pussy with your mouth and tongue Imelda, make me cum," I ordered.

She began to lick me and full of my juice she mumbled under the weight of me, "You taste so sweet."

I came almost instantly. My ab muscles tightened and I threw my head back, my long dark hair touching my waist. I could barely even moan or scream, it was more of a silent orgasm that lasted what felt like an eternity, I came so fucking hard.

Brian by now had joined us on the bed. He had crawled up close to Imelda's mouth so he could watch her eat me and see me cum.

"Imelda, may I fuck you while you lick Suzanne?" he asked politely.

Imelda nodded while sucking on my clit in response.

Brian knelt behind me in front of her pussy and grabbed my hair hard. He slid his cock inside her and moaned, pulling my hair even harder.

"You feel SPECTACULAR!" Brian yelled out, "you're fucking pussy is steaming hot and gorgeous, holy shit!"

I could feel Brian's thrusts through Imelda's mouth as I sat on her face feeling her tongue go in and out of my cunt then her beautiful red lips plastered to my clit.

"Bite down, Imelda", I said.

Imelda complied. I came. The waves of multiple orgasms had begun. I yelled out in pleasure.

Brian was moaning with every thrust into Imelda's pussy and massaging my asshole at the same time with his thumb, his other hand still pulled my hair and head back. I never wanted this moment to end.

Imelda suddenly stiffened and her mouth still on my pussy froze. A deep guttural sound came from her throat and I knew she was having an intense orgasm from Brian's cock inside her. It was an amazing sound.

I needed to taste her. "Let's switch now, Brian," I said.

First, I asked her to put her legs straight up then bend them backwards to keep her feet up on the iron headboard. She obliged. Her painted toes on the iron got me so hot. I got on all fours and put my mouth on her sweet pussy. I could taste Brian's breath on her, I could taste her recent cum.

I grabbed a wand I had on the nightstand and turned it on full speed. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and exposed her clit. I held the wand directly on top of her clit with just the correct amount of pressure.

Imelda's breath became more rapid and her sounds were high pitched and surprised. I put my tongue inside her and then my inserted 4 of my fingers, sliding in and out her beautiful wetness.

Brian got behind me and I raised my ass up high on all fours.

"Fuck my ass, Brian," I instructed.

Brian lubed my asshole and rubbed it a while then slid his lubed cock slowly into my ass, one bit at a time until he was deep inside me, sliding in and out. The feeling was overwhelmingly delicious.

Brian's breath sped up too, he pulled my hair and I pulled back by leaning forward. His hands suddenly went around my throat and I continued to lean forward, leaning into his hands, feeling the ecstasy of the choke hold. Complete trust, completely amazing.

Still watching closely how I was handling the wand on Imelda's clit, I was careful with my placement, as I knew what I wanted from her.

"Watch, Brian. Watch Imelda's pussy as you fuck my ass, I want you to see," I said, fully confident of my abilities.

Then it happened. Exactly what I'd hoped for. Imelda squirted and she squirted hard. A lot of juice, hot, sticky, beautifully shooting out of her small, tight, delicious pussy.

She barely made a sound but I saw her eyes roll into the back of her head. I felt her stiffening with the orgasm of all orgasms.

I put my mouth down in time to catch a lot of her juice and lick it on my lips. My face was covered in her squirted cum.

Then I turned back towards Brian and said, "Taste." He did.

Brian came in my ass. He came so hard that like Imelda, he could barely make a sound. I felt his cum shoot into my ass and loved every second. I was rubbing my clit furiously by this point and came just as hard as Imelda and Brian.

We fell together in a pile of sweat and cum and touching, kissing, hugging. It was lovely. We were spent. We slept, for maybe an hour, we slept.

As Imelda slept on, I woke Brian by putting my mouth on his cock. He woke up moaning as I put my oral skills to use on his hardening dick. There are not many things I enjoy the feel of more than making a cock hard in my mouth.

Within minutes I was sucking precum off the head of his cock and tasting its special taste.

Brian put his hands in my hair and I massaged his balls and licked his cock up and down, being sure to keep my lips on him as I did. His moans intensified my longing for him to cum in my mouth.

I relaxed my throat and thrust his shaft as far down as possible, gagged on him, created more saliva lubrication, then I bit down. It was a cock ring made of my teeth; and he moaned louder.

"I love that," he whispered, "please bite down again."

I did. I bit down and then I sucked him lips pursed out, sucking in my cheeks as tightly as I could, being careful this time that no teeth were involved. I used my hand and my mouth at the same time, letting my lips and tongue pay special attention to the head of his dick, slowly milking the cum up his shaft with my hand to his head, until he came. And he came hard.

"Fuck my mouth, Suzanne!" Brian yelled.

Imelda stirred but did not wake. I continued to fuck Brian's cock with my mouth until every last drop of his cum was inside my mouth and swallowed. I never waste a drop. I did save just a bit back to put in Brian's mouth to savor with a kiss when he finished shooting his load.

Bliss.

Now, I could sleep. And sleep the special restful sleep of the sexually satisfied.

At least for this night.

INDYink
INDYink
8 Followers