Exploring Sydney!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, is that what I taste like?"

"Taste pretty good, huh?"

"You like it then?"

"I do. Anytime you want, anywhere where, any way you want I'll put my face right in it."

"I'm beginning to think all boys are not alike."

"All girls aren't alike either."

"You need to fuck me."

I did need to fuck her. As much of her that I had swallowed there was no end to how wet she could get. A nudge it the right direction and I was fucking something smoother than hot butter. Once buried and banging against her clit I started suckling on her big tits. The nipples became pebbles and she crashed into her first penis induced orgasm of the night.

This girl was truly the fuck of my lifetime. I stroked deep into her and tongued her nipples. Off to the left, on I guess, her side of the bed was their wedding photo. For the first time I could see what her husband had looked like when they married. She didn't look much older in person than she did at sixteen. I could see the age difference between them in the photo. Looking much older he wasn't a bad looking guy. I guess when I perceive someone to be an asshole I assume some kind of evil there. This guy, AKA Dick, looked like someone I could go drink a beer with and have a few laughs ... and share a wife.

So, there I am, pumping into his wife and getting the unnerving thought of him watching us from somewhere. Feeling like a mention of her husband could derail the activities until she had a load of my sperm in her and a couple of orgasms to go with it. It's easy to compare her enthusiasm for getting fucked and her gratefulness afterwards. Being a really sweet kid I felt myself sliding into caring a lot for Sydney.

Sydney sighed and lay there content with her legs open and me between them. We began to kiss. The level of sincerity had risen well above the "hey I'm fucking this chick" to one of shared passion. Sydney was falling for me as hard as I was falling for her.

I had tripled seeded her and was over the backyard wall and into my truck well before "Dick" left for home from work. I felt a jealousy of him being her husband as bad as he treated her and knowing that he was the one with which she spent her nights and marriage.

Her period started the next day. We cancelled the rest of the week. By Monday night we were so horny for each other we almost wore the sheets off the bed. It was agreed to be the most erotic nights of our lives and I left her leaking cum an hour before her husband was due home. The passion was there even more so than the week before. We were definitely into our affair and couldn't get enough of each other.

Tuesday night I had to ask her about their wedding photo that had appeared and still remained beside their bed.

"Oh, I wanted him to be there for what I was doing with you. Kind of watching, but totally unaware. I guess finally a full on "take that you asshole bastard" in your face kind of thing."

"You sound a little bitter."

"I trusted him with my life at 16 when I should have been in high school with friends, learning new things and having a good time."

As I remembered it she said that she was fucking out of control and dropped out of school. She trapped his ass with a nice rack and some good pussy. I guess events and a change in viewpoint on her part made him the bad guy. On his side it's hard to trust some nasty cunt that seemed to have no boundaries. Even though until me she claimed to be faithful. Sometimes how a couple met with influence the rest of the relationship. I was fucking her more than he was. No harm, no foul, on my part.

"Gee, I wish I would have know you back then."

"You probably would not have liked me. I had a shitty outlook from parents that never should have been parents and guys with attitudes always trying to fuck my little pussy because I always had big boobs for my age."

It's hard not to have feelings for her story while nursing a hardon. We'd already fucked once. Some of my cum glistened in her slit as we sat naked on the bed and talked. The subjects were mostly her failing marriage and my marriage and disastrous dating afterwards.

Then with no comment she flattened out in the bed and open her legs. She smiled as I moved between her legs and smoothed my cock into her. We went at it for a few minutes and she started talking high school like she slipped back in time. I slowed down and would punch into her. She shoved back at me a couple of times as we continued to talk. We repeated the pattern until I put one leg over hers to change the angle and allow me to lay more on my side as I played with her tits. It was easy to lean over an tease and suck a nipple.

Not to go unappreciated Sydney took the new angle of insertion as a pleasant change and a chance to grind into me. The conversation soon ended as serious fucking began. A few minutes later I dumped another load in her as she spasmed beneath me.

We drifted into happy time in a post sex bliss to where I damn near fell asleep. Right at that time something crashed in the kitchen.

"Jesus Christ! He's home."

Sydney sat up in the bed and pointed.

"Quick! The window!"

Memories of our first night had me always put my clothes by that window. I practically dived through it and Sydney tossed the clothes out after me. Naked in the yard I glanced back and saw her try to smooth the bed and get to the kitchen before Dick could see the mess Sydney would normally have cleaned up before his arrival.

I couldn't dress myself as I scrambled to the wall. I tossed my clothes over and scaled that fucker naked. I stumbled to dress in the dark and got to my truck. I was hurrying to get out of the neighborhood when my cell rang. It was Sydney. She whispered very softly.

"Did you get away alright?"

"Yes! Where is he?"

Then she laughed.

"A dish fell over in the sink in the kitchen. Want to come back for some more pussy? You'll have to be quick. It's almost eleven."

She laughed again.

"No, thanks. I need to get home. I've got a couple of places that are going need band-aids."

"Band-aids? Are you okay?"

"I was moving so fast to get out of there I went over the back wall naked. I might have caught myself a little going out the window, too!"

Now she was really laughing. Hysterically laughing. Soon I laughed with her. We talked until I got home and in the door.

I was back the next night. I made sure she had done the dishes. I had a scratch on my stomach and two on my pecker when I didn't even come close to clearing the back wall. It reminded me of the old joke when you hurt something. "Soak it in Cider." I sure did and that is one soothing little cunt on that girl.

This was going great. I was interested in a woman again for a relationship. Unfortunately a husband was in the way and possibly saving my ass from impending doom. All the goods things about Sydney obliterated the bad ones.

Offsetting the pretty and sexy bit was the fact that she was incredibly stupid. Maybe the best pussy is masked in stupidity. The ones that thought they were smarter than me certainly were not a good fuck. So, score one for stupid.

The part that bothered me most was when she would be presenting something as fact that seemed like total bullshit she would reveal her source of her knowledge was CNN News. Stupid had been confirmed. I went with it and tried to hide my displeasure. Made sense though. CNN was the magnet for stupid. I just kept fucking her four or five nights a week when hubby wasn't home.

My apartment lease was up and the drive over to Sydney's and hiding my truck was a worry at times. I inquired about the apartment complex across the block from her. She didn't seem to know there were apartments over there. Thought it was maybe a hospital. I got a brochure. The units were nice. Better than where I was and a little bit cheaper. It was a quick walk away from renewing my old lease and moved to Sydney's neighborhood.

In my new digs Sydney's visits were a treat before she would head home to beat her husband's arrival from work. Things were pretty sweet as more and more days and weeks went by. The troubling thing was that after the incident when Dick first pushed her out of his truck and I picked her up and fucked her the jealously stopped. It stopped at just the time it should have gone through the roof.

We were in my bed one night. I had eaten her tasty pussy and gave her a good fucking. With some kissing and her mentioning something she had seen on CNN I brought up the subject.

"Hey, have there been any outbursts of Dick being jealous of you? I mean has he been making you dress sexy on the weekends when I don't see you?"

"No, he hasn't. I get to dress in regular clothes when we go out. I almost miss trashy Sydney sometimes. I mean I still get checked out. One thing funny though. During sex he has mentioned me having sex with other men and me telling him about it."

"Oh, my God! You didn't tell him about us?"

"No, genius. I'm not stupid. He does mention me being with a man, you know, and him watching. That sounds pretty disgusting."

"What did he say?"

"Well, he talked about us going to this country bar we've been to some and let some guy hit on me. Then after some dancing and making out on the dance floor I could go some where with him and let him fuck me. Then after we did it I'd tell my husband all about it, the guy's cock, and how he'd cum in me. A few nights later I could invite the guy to our place and Dick would be there to watch the stranger fuck me. Maybe do it with different guys every now and then."

"Jesus! Do you think he was serious?"

"Probably ... "

We lay there for a little while. I could tell by the pained look on Sydney's face that she was thinking.

"You know if you were at the bar you could hit on me."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. My husband wouldn't know you've been fucking his wife. If I was going to do it I'd want it to be someone that meant something to me."

"Oh, and that would be me?" I teased.

"Next time he mentions it I'm going to say I'll do it if I can pick out the man. Imagine us fucking and him sitting there watching. God, that would be so funny."

I didn't answer. I could see Sydney replay what she said in her head.

"Oh, God. Yes, we are going to do it. I'm so hot thinking about it you need to fuck me again."

I was hard. There'd be no denying her even if I wanted to deny her. We fucked until it was time for her to bail across the street to clean up before got home. At the door I had to ask ...

"What if he doesn't bring it up again?"

"Oh, he will. I promise you, he will!"

One more night before I'd have to give her up for the weekend. That was getting harder to do with every passing week.

Friday was intense. Her husband Dick didn't try to fuck her Thursday after he got home. The subject of a stranger fucking her didn't come up with him. Sydney was all wet and excited about me being the mystery stranger that was going to fuck her with him watching.

Saturday morning was a painful loneliness as I struggled with what to do with myself over the weekend as I was wishing the whole weekend away to get to her again on Monday night. Right after 9:30 Saturday morning my phone rang.

"Hey, it's me!"

"Where's Dick?"

"He just started mowing the lawn. He did it! While we were fucking he talked about another man fucking me. I asked if he was serious about me doing that and he said he was. I told him I would do it if I got the pick the man. He shot a load in me like I'd never felt from him before."

I was a little stunned to have to hear about her fucking him and how hard he had cum in her. I wasn't in the mood to share her, but apparently he was. She told me directions to the bar.

"Let other guys flirt with me first. He might be suspicious if I went with the first stranger to hit on me. I'm so excited I'm flooding my panties. See you tonight."

I made my way there a little early. About an hour later she came in the bar. The redneck music was loud and several ladies were already on the dance floor. The base to the music was bouncing the room. She took a seat at the bar next to a woman that was with a man. Sydney was not so much dressed in "fuck me" style. There was certainly a vibe about her.

Her husband came in a few minutes later and sat at a little table against the wall where he could see her at the bar and on the dance floor when she started dancing with a new man. I recognized him from the wedding photo from which his image had been watching me fuck his wife the last few months. By the time he got his beer Sydney was flirting with the first man to approach her.

The visit was short and sweet. Sydney quickly dispatched him. The second got a little more of her interest. He hung around a few minutes. I could tell he offered to refill her beer when she put her hand over the top of the glass. I guess she played into Randy's expectations when the stranger led her onto the dance for a slower dance and got some hands on her body. Back at the bar stools she let him slide a hand up her thigh.

For some reason I was hard watching and felt jealousy hit the pit of my stomach. I looked over at Dick. He was watching intently and was trying to rearrange his dick in his pants. I don't know what Sydney said to man number two, but he soon moved on looking like he just missed what he thought was a sure thing.

It was time to make my move. I moved down the bar and sat next to Sydney.

"Hi, there. Do you come hear often?"

"Just when I'm looking for a man to fuck me. Do you think you could do that?"

"Right here on the floor if you'd let me!"

"Seriously. Your timing was perfect. I was going to fuck the next guy that came up to me."

"You were, were you?"

"You're one lucky guy."

"Your husband is watching you pretty close. He really seems into this."

"I know. I saw him trying to move his dick around in his pants."

"You saw that, too?"

"Yes. Dance with me. You've never danced with me. Make it sexy. My husband is watching."

We danced three dances. She let me get a feel several times. I knew from experience that brushing her nipples was sending her off to good places. We finally went back to the bar.

"Do you want to get out of here and fuck me?"

"Isn't that supposed to be my question?" I asked.

"I just looked over at Dick. He gave me a thumbs up, so I guess we are good to go."

I paid the tab and we went out the door with my arm around her waist. Her husband followed us outside. I had the dual cab truck. We got in the back and started making out. I got her shirt off and her tits out. I was sucking those nipples. We wiggled out of our clothes. I got my cock in her and we began to fuck there in the parking lot.

Sydney was going at me pretty hard.

"Whoa! Is there a rush?"

"You've got to make me cum. Right before we laid down I saw him. He was standing right at the back of your tailgate staring at us."

We gave it about twenty minutes and went back inside. I guess Dick saw us finish up and hurried back inside. He was back at the table when we got back inside. We talked over the music a little bit and I made a big issue of giving her my phone number.

"Thanks, stranger. I might just call you!" She laughed

She reached up and kissed me full on the mouth with him watching, then stopped the kissing and pointed right at him. He waved at us and I smiled and waved back. She got up to leave and he followed her out the door.

I waited until I was sure they were gone. I didn't want to walk out into a baseball bat or some odd caliber handgun.

So, that was weird. I had no idea what to do. I opted for cheap hamburgers and a fry. At home an hour later I still had no idea what to do. Sydney was a faithful wife no more. I mean, now he knows. Oh, shit. I hoped I hadn't messed up my weeknights and longed for Monday.

After a night of reviewing the "in your face" fucking of Sydney I worried about her safety with her husband. Had his nasty history been renewed? So, fitful sleep was better than no sleep until I was awakened by the phone at 9:30 Sunday morning.

"Hi, Baby. Sleep well?"

"Not so good. Where's hubby?"

"In the shower. We had a rather wild night talking about what you did to me. He wouldn't even let me clean up before fucking me."

"Oh, a romantic evening!"

"I couldn't wait to tell you. He wants me to call first of the week and ask you to come over to our house Saturday night and fuck me in front of him. He wants to watch if you are up to it."

"I can do that."

"Okay. See you Monday while he's at work."

"I can't wait. I mean I really can't wait. Love you!"

"Love you, too."

That came out a little too automatic. The problem was I meant it. God, what mess is this I'm getting myself into?

Monday night was great. The whole week was great. I think Sydney was having orgasms just thinking about Saturday night. To be honest, Saturday afternoon I had to jack off. I told myself it was so I could last longer with Sydney. The might be that I worried about even getting it up with her old man watching us.

Saturday night I rang their doorbell. Dick answered the door with Sydney standing right behind him like property. I didn't like seeing them together. He put his hand out to shake mine.

"I'm Randy. I understand you met my wife."

"Yes." I chuckled as I shook his hand. "Kevin."

I smiled at Sydney.

"You have a lovely home."

"Where's your truck?" Randy asked.

"Oh, my truck? It's parked over there at the apartments."

"Oh, those are apartments. I thought it was a hospital or something. Good idea. Come on in."

Sydney walked around nervous like a teen going to her first prom. I guess she was the most nervous of the three of us. The most outstanding thing at the moment was that Randy was face to face with the man that had fucked and cum in his wife. The deception was that he didn't know about just how many times Kevin had fucked and cum in his wife.

"Uh, this is awkward." Randy rambled. I'm not sure what comes next. I've got the game on. Should we watch a little bit of it first or go right straight to my wife doing you?"

"It's up to you, man. Your house, your wife. Why don't we settle in with the game first?"

I winked at Sydney as I pretended not to know my way around their house or her body. She sat on the couch. Randy took the recliner. Sydney patted the couch.

"You're sitting with me."

I sat about a foot from her. She looked at her husband and scooted over right next to me with our thighs touching. She took my hand at put it almost up to her pussy. I rubbed her inner thigh. She pulled my hand up until it hit her bare slit. I looked over at her husband. Christ! He was fumbling in his pants and pulled out his dick. It appeared hard although sticking out only three or four inches.

We had never discussed dick size. All of a sudden I didn't feel any performance problems. I had him beat by a couple of inches. This was becoming too good. Meanwhile, his wife was hunching down on my two fingers. My thumb would catch her clit and she would gasp and bounce down harder. After about three orgasms fingering fucking her Randy broke the silence.

"Jesus, Sydney. Fuck him already!"

Mr. Jealousy had moved to Mr. Pervert Wife Watcher. Sydney stood, dropped her shorts and revealed those nice tits by taking off her shirt. She quickly spun around and lay back on the couch cushion, legs spread, pussy wet and ready for my cock. After a moment of being stunned by her quick action I got out of my clothes and aimed my cock at her exposed cunt.

A little movement over my shoulder scared the shit out of me as her husband moved almost between us.

"I want to see that big fucker go in your married little cunt." He almost snarled.

Okay instead of a beating I was getting a compliment. No one had ever referred to my pecker as a big fucker. I guess from his size comparison perspective it was a big fucker about to be buried in his wife for the first time, discounting the action in my truck at the Country bar. This was real. This was in front of him for him to see.