Exploring Sydney!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men faded towards the door. I felt both relieved and disappointed.

"But hey, you guys. Come by tomorrow night and you can fuck me all you want. And, bring Mo, too."

Al gave her a big smile.

"I'm not sure Mo can make it. His wife kind of suspects something. I've got a friend Terrance that you'd probably like better if you want me to bring him. He's a little bigger than Mo and you won't believe how much that man can cum."

Stunned silence after Al's statement and the offer to bring another black guy into the group.

"Of course. Bring Terrance along with you!" Sydney giggled.

The two men were disappointed about not getting pussy, but seemed to be excited to be invited for the next night. I closed the door behind them. When I turned around my wife was back to sitting naked on the table.

"Now where were we." She cooed.

"Really Sidney? Two men come to fuck you and you invite them back the next night and let them bring a new friend?"

"Isn't it intriguing? We won't believe how much the new guy can cum he said. I want to feel that much gushing into me. Wouldn't you want to see that when it comes out?"

I stood up and left her sitting on the table. Spread legs and obnoxiously exposed cunt. I went out and got in my truck.

My truck was my home for two weeks before I left town and got a little apartment and a new job. Sydney moved BJ in as soon as she saw I wasn't coming back. Let the two morons try to figure out how to make a house payment. I look forward to the bankruptcy. I won't need credit as my paycheck covers my rent. She made her choice and I made mine.

I'll fuck other men's wives. The pussy is good and no disappointments. You can't cheat on a cheater. If one gets serious or talks about divorce I'll move on.

Married pussy is good pussy. The next wife I encounter may be yours. Does she look a little extra perky lately?