Exploring Sydney!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sudden pride made my cock swell a little harder, a little wider, a little longer. Then I damned near blew my load before ever getting it in her. I pushed the head between her outer lips and let it stay there for her husband to admire what I was about to do to his wife. Sydney grabbed the shaft to pull more inside her. Now the head was in. Again, I held for him to take in the consequences if what was about to happen to his marriage.

It was surprising that Sydney didn't lunge up on me. The little laughter hidden in her eyes told me that she was in on it with me. Let it build up in Randy until he is about to explode. On the other hand it was tough not plunging right it. I spent several minutes wiggling around in her wetness.

"Go ahead and push it in her. I can't believe we are actually doing this."

"Are you sure you want him to fuck me? He's going to cum way up in me."

Another little shot at his penis size. I mean the guy was nearly average. I was just born luckier than him. I wasn't going to make him miserable with my comments and fuck his wife, too. Sydney, on the other hand, didn't mind making some little digs at his equipment.

"Fuck her! I want to see it go way up in her!"

That's what I had been doing to his wife for months. I stroked it in her in a few strokes and held back the last couple of inches so Sydney could fake accommodating my size. We spent about 15 minutes faking like we were making more room in her for me.

"Oh, I feel full. Does it look like it's about all in me, Honey?"

"There's still almost two inches. Do you think you can get it all in you? Don't let it hurt your little pussy."

"Oh, God. I thought it was all the way in last week when he fucked me in the parking lot at the Country bar. I've got to get it all inside. It doesn't hurt. I just feel full. Maybe if he pushed a little harder."

The killer problem was if one of us laughed from our deception. Sydney looked up from her crotch and up at me.

"Go ahead and push. I'll tell you if it's too much."

Randy was way too much into it. He wanted to see it in her, but didn't want her hurt. He was watching me pull out a couple of inches and pushing it back in. Randy was focused on how much was still outside her when I would shove inside her.

"Oh, fuck, Baby! Only and inch and a half still out of you that time. It's going in you. Can you feel the difference?"

Sydney was giving a childbirth face.

"Oh Fuck, Sweetie. I feel it. He's in further than you've ever been. It's good. I hope I can take more of it.

I turned it into a cough, but that got me. I almost laughed at loud at the dumb bastard. Old Randy didn't have a clue.

"I never dream fucking a stranger could feel this good. Push a little more in me."

"She's taking it. Down to the last inch now. Fuck her harder, Buddy."

With her husband locked onto the sight of me being almost inside her Sydney winked at me and mouthed out, "I love you!"

It was easy to return the feeling. God Damn it. I really did love her. We covered half of that last inch. Randy was ecstatic.

"Oh fuck, Syd! You're going to take it all! It's all going inside you!"

Sydney gave me a little nod and I pushed the rest in. I held it there and made little humping motions.

"You did it! It's all in you!"

Randy and his Dad should have had the "talk". At least the talk about how babies come out through there. Six or seven inches in his wife wasn't that big of deal. Well, except to Randy.

Ten minutes of real life fucking had her husband still hanging over us to watch my cock go in and out of her.

"Man, I can believe you are fucking her this long. She's my wife, but sometimes it's a minute or two and I'm done. I get too excited. I tried that delay cream to put on my dick, but still ... a minute or two and "splurt" there I go."

Okay. There was a little laugh. He was all too serious about his problem. Even Sydney snickered a little bit.

"Two much information, Dude. If it was a funeral I'd say sorry about your loss, but I'm sorry to hear you have a problem. I can see the reason. Your wife is one hot babe."

To show my edge in the game his wife and I were still fucking at the hour mark. Sydney had cum several times and kept commenting how good and how big I was in her. It made me a little resentful and I was the guy fucking her. Well before the end Randy was back in his chair with his cock out beating it. Sydney was at a fever pitch to where I didn't know her husband had gotten up until I felt something warm and wet hit my ass and run down my ass checks.

"Shit, Randy! Did you just cum all over me?"

Randy laughed. Sydney giggled. Then after some thought I started laughing, too.

"What, Randy? You were going to fuck your wife and I was in the way?"

It took us a while to get over being amused at my expense. The offsetting penalty was as his cum ran off my ass mine started running out of his wife. He stopped laughing at stared at it.

We took a break. Half hour later I was fucking her on their bed. The wedding photo was still watching from the nightstand. Sydney was enjoying the damage to his ego. Her husband was like a kid in a candy store. To suit him I couldn't fuck her enough.

By midnight I was working my way out. Conversations over, I could fuck her again, but I thought they could use the alone time. By the time I got to the kitchen Sydney wasn't letting me off so easy. She tossed off his t-shirt she was wearing and leaned forward over the kitchen table, cunt exposed in full view.

Nothing could stop me. I buried myself deep and started fucking. Sydney makes the greatest little noises when she is getting fucked. At a point when I would normally hold back I let go and flooded her cunt. When I pulled out she was so filled from the evening sperm showered to the floor. Randy looked on in amazement.

I got dressed again and planned to head for the door. Sydney finally looked sexually sedated and she still had to deal with her husband fucking her after I left. I was anxious to get out the door and see what early Sunday looked like.

"Hey, if you want, that's a queen bed back there. You can stay over and fuck her again in the morning."

"That's a nice offer, Honey. But, maybe Kevin would rather come back again next Saturday evening and fuck me then."

"Hell, why not come over early? We can do a cookout in the backyard. Maybe eat some steaks, if you like steak."

Holy Shit!

"Okay, I can do that if you still want me screwing your wife."

"I suppose so. You still want Kevin to fuck you some more, don't you Sweetie?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

An old song I hadn't heard for a while floated in my head as I walked too my apartment.

"I'm just a gigolo!"

Actually it didn't go away in my mind all day Sunday. With the old nickname for Dick back in use Sydney and I were at again it on Monday. We didn't discuss much about Saturday except discussing wide eyed Dick and his excitement over getting his wife fucked. Five nights of behind his back fucking and it was cookout time on Saturday.

Dick was excited to see me. You would have thought we were high school buddies, cousins, or best friends of some sort. I didn't have to be jealous of him for weekends with Sydney because we had stolen half of that from him. We talked about sports a few minutes. Dick fixed me up with a cold beer and the steaks went on the grill.

"Hey, if you want to take my wife inside and fuck her I'm good with it. I can turn these steaks down a little and maybe watch a little bit of it."

Sydney was grinning at me.

"Do you want to?"

No would be a wrong answer from both points of view of the couple. I took he inside and starting fucking her in their bed. I said hello to the wedding photo and plunged right in.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of this."

A couple of minutes in her and I had Sydney cum against my cock sawing into her. Then Dick had the steaks turned down.

"Oh, there you are. I didn't think you two would be back here. I thought you'd be more into a quickie on the couch or kitchen table. Looks good though. You enjoying it, Baby?"

"Oh yes, Randy. I like him fucking me."

"Well, I don't want to burn them steaks. I just wanted to see how you two were doing. I'll cook the steaks slow to give you guys time to finish up."

We heard the back door close.

"Can you believe that guy? Put a good load in me and we can get back out there."

The steaks were sizzling. They weren't cheap cuts. It was an excellent meal. The bugs started to bite. We went inside with the TV. A game was playing in the background. Sydney was wanting to fuck again and I wanted to let dinner settle a little before getting back into action.

Her husband was shocked and I was surprised when Sydney fumbled my prick out of my pants and went down on me. It seemed to be pretty new to Randy. She had put the head of my cock in her mouth and swirled around on me before. This was different. She worked by penis until it started down her throat. Getting that deep made it easier to take me full depth.

A few strokes up and down and holding me there until she would start to gag had me on the edge. Husband Randy went out of his mind like some supporting character in a TV comedy. He grabbed himself and started pumping with his hand. Within a minute his sperm was down the front of his pants. Sydney had her own message.

"If you won't fuck me I take your load down my throat and swallow it."

I wasn't prepared, but when a cute chick has your balls against her chin something's going to give. She swallowed most of it with a little bit on her lip and chin.

After a quick recovery I fucked her over the kitchen table from behind and then with her on top in the bedroom. I don't think a new puppy could have followed us any closer than Randy.

Then the begging started. Randy wanted me to spend the night.

"Come on man. Stay over. If you think the queen bed is to small I'll sleep in the guest room. You can fuck her all you want. I won't bother you."

Sydney was much in favor of the overnight stay. Unless Randy murdered us in our sleep it didn't seem like a bad deal. Everyone headed for the bedroom. Three adults in a queen bed really doesn't work well. We put Sydney in the middle to avoid guy issues. It was a little tight. I stayed in from the edge and Sydney crowded her husband to leave him hardly any room at all.

"I don't know, Honey. There's hardly room now and when we start fucking it isn't going to work. We will see you in the morning."

She sounded sincerely sorry, then laughed when Randy was down the hall and into the guest room. Sydney got up and shut the door. She dropped the man shirt she would have slept in with her husband in the room on the floor and came to bed naked to cuddle in my arms.

"We're going to get a night together." She cooed. "It will be like being married and I'll be waking up with your cum in me."

One-Thirty and 4:00 A.M. Sydney woke me up twice to fuck. The next morning she was up fixing breakfast for the three of us. Her husband didn't mention the closed door.

"Did you fuck him after I left the room?"

"Yes, Dear. Twice. It was nice?"

"How about you, Kevin. Did you have a nice night?"

"Sure did. You wife an exceptional fuck. Thanks for sharing her."

As we ate sausage and eggs Randy seemed a little aggravated. Closing the door might have done it. Or, maybe his idea of her fucking another man might not be working out for him a good as he expected.

I hung out with them like a third wheel as they shopped for groceries and later to the mall to pick up some things. Sydney got a lot of looks from men, both single ones and annoyed wives of the wandering eye married men. The third wheel designation really went to Randy as we shopped Sydney paired up with me leaving anyone that didn't know thinking we were the husband and wife.

Randy didn't let it go unnoticed. I'd fucked her before we left out for the day, so she was carrying a fresh load of my seed in her. Then after getting the groceries and the like put away I fucked her again. Finally having enough of us he gave a hint that it might be time for me to go.

"I hope they don't tow your truck for walking over here and leaving in parked there at the apartments."

"Oh, it's okay. He lives over there!"

I wouldn't have revealed that in a million years. He was a little taken back that my access to his wife was that easy.

"You do?"

"I guess I never mentioned it. I was moved in a couple of months before we met. It was kind of funny meeting you guys across town and then ending up a couple of blocks apart."

You could see the wheels turning. Now armed with the news he might have been set up a rather dangerous look appeared on his face.

Sydney said the news simmered the rest of the day and until he left for work on Monday. She was at my place fucking me right after I got home. I gave her a big orgasm before we discussed the situation.

"I'm not sure what he thinks, but he's looking forward to another meet up for Saturday. He wants to grill us some shrimp. If you stay over maybe we should leave the door open this time."

We kept up our fucking each night of the week. We wonder if he thought Sydney fucked me on the weekend that we just might be doing it with him at work. The plan for that would be the Democrat mantra: Deny, deny, deny. Then lie, lie, lie.

Shrimp night was great. We cleaned up the mess. Then Sydney and I fucked in the living room right after. Her husband kept us in focus and took a couple of videos of my cock in her and the sperm leaking out afterwards. Was he descending lower in the situation or gathering evidence?

Sydney and I went to bed together and left the door open. We fucked as soon as we got in bed with Randy out of the room and down the hall. About 2 A.M. Sydney woke me up and spread her legs for me to get between them. We had a steady rhythm going when Sydney thought she heard a noise. She turned on the bedside lamp above her wedding photo.

"I'm glad you turned that on. I couldn't see shit."

Looking over and seeing Randy sitting in the chair by the bed scared the shit out of both of us. He was naked and stroking away at his cock.

"You left the door open. I thought it would be okay."

Jesus, Jimmy! How long have you been sitting there?" Sydney's voice trembled.

"Oh, I don't know. An hour I guess. I was watching you sleep."

She starting rocking her hips again to fuck me. It was obvious that's what he wanted. If we could keep him entertained we should be safe from harm if things went wrong. We heard him grunt and knew he had shot his load in his lap. Still he sat and watched, finally leaving when Sydney went to pee and clean some of the cum out of herself. His parting line was:

"Go ahead and fuck her when you want. I won't bother you again. I just had to be with her for a little while. I'll close the door when I leave."

I fucked her again before she went to make us breakfast.

At noon we went for burgers. Much like the week before Randy appeared to be the outsider as Sydney was all over me. Randy looked like he was getting a kick out of it. We went for groceries and shopping for household things. We got home and I fucked her and later fucked on the kitchen table from behind right before I left.

Two more weeks and two more weekends went by in the exact pattern. Me living nearby didn't seem to bother Randy. The week after that Randy had a little announcement.

"If Syd wants you to fuck her during the week you can come over while I'm at work. Just tell me before you do it."

"Is that what you would like, Honey? Being at work and knowing your wife is at home fucking somebody?"

"Uh, yes. I think so. It would be kind of neat knowing I couldn't come home, but you are here getting your cunt flooded."

"I'd like that if Kevin doesn't mind. Would you like to come over and fuck me some night during the week?"

I nodded my head. Her husband suggested we do it on Tuesday and maybe another night later in the week. We had our usual secret fuck on Monday. Then came Tuesday.

"Hi, Honey. Kevin is here." Sydney spoke on the phone. "He's going to fuck me while you're stuck at work."

"Oh fuck, Baby. You'd do that to me when I can't do anything about it?"

"Yes, I am. Aren't I the little devil?"

Sydney hung up.

"He'll probably be in the restroom jacking off in 5 minutes." Sydney snickered.

An hour later we called him back.

"Hey, Sweetie. He's going to fuck me again. I've still got his seed in me from the first time."

"Oh, no. Baby, don't fuck him when you know I can't come home and do anything about."

Sydney and I agreed that things were taking a serious turn. Old Randy was most certainly fucked up with his little games.

Thursday night we did it again. The week after that we had Tuesday and Thursday and added Friday. Sydney added that. Wanting it to be the morning after we fucked and them spending the day with me. It all was going good, but Randy was waffling between pleased and pissed. It was worrisome for both Sydney and myself.

The following Friday after getting home a phone call awakened me. Things had gone bad. When Randy came home from work shit hit the fan. He finally flipped. He called Sydney a whore and hit her in the face, shoved her against a wall, kicked her while she was on the floor. Told her to get out of his house. He told her he was going to fuck me up good.

Sydney called me crying. She told me what he had said and done.

"Can you come get me?"

She looked bad. I took her to the hospital. She got a couple of stitches and some x-rays. The police came by. They took her report and went looking for Randy. She told them the name of the bar where they could find them. He was charged and put in jail.

I took her home with me. I held her and she cried. She cried a lot. Saturday and Sunday he was in jail. Monday she got a court order against him. He filed for divorce, saying she had cheated on him. When the divorce was final they sold the house. Neither one of them wanted the memories. Sydney got thirty-five thousand. He got Thirteen. She put on a little innocence show for the Judge.

With Sydney living with me full time I got to see more of the stupid side of her along with the pretty, sexy side. I was still at the age that good pussy overruled stupid. And, she did like to fuck. Morning and night. Several times on the weekends.

Things were going good. My lease ran out and we decide to get married and buy a house. It took a while for the sale to go through. We extended the lease for a month. It felt different being married to her. I felt like she had me by the balls. I loved her, so didn't mind her overreach. I thought she would mellow out. She hadn't found a job. I felt a little like I was in the same spot her Randy was in, only a new player in the batting order.

She loved her new role as Mrs. Kevin Perkins. Got along well with the other wives in the apartment building. Finally moving day came. Earlier I had a moving guy come over, a guy that said to call him Mo. I guess it was short for his Moroccan name. Mo the Moroccan. He seemed pretty shrewd and appeared to be a nice guy.

I had to leave before the crew showed up. Sydney said she could handle them loading up and setting up in the new house. What I didn't know about was an old scam. Mo quoted the move based on six hours. Then tacked on extra hours for travel time and lunch. In their custom, Brother & Sons, Inc. or whatever the family sounding name was rented a truck for the move. They didn't' even own equipment.

Mo was on the job with two black guys, Al and KJ. Seriously ... Mo, Al, and KJ. Three guys with two letter names. Sydney had spent the day flirting with the guys to get the job done faster and better. The men had their trap planned for the end.

When I got to the house they were still there. It was well past the expected time for them to be gone. Mo was in the front room with Al. I didn't see my new bride any where.