Exploring the Bounds of Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not until then, no, never, but like you said, that was some kiss." I looked at the grass by my feet.

"Would you like to try again?" He put his hand on my shoulder and moved it slowly behind my neck.

I looked up and he was already leaning in. I met his lips with mine and closed my eyes.

We kissed softly at first and then more and more passionately, his hand sliding down my side and across my chest, caressing my breasts. Time slowed to a crawl and before I knew it, his hand had found its way under my dress. He had freed me from my gaff and was stroking me slowly.

"I'd like to make you feel good," his lips pulled from mine as he got to his knees, disappearing under my dress; my head swimming in the moment, I couldn't answer. His lips wrapped around my cock. A few moments later, shudders of ecstasy ripped through my body, and we were kissing again.

I was so lost in the moment I wasn't sure where I was and I couldn't tell you why I did what I did next because I didn't know myself, but my hand found its way down his chest to his crotch, his erection was huge and hard.

"You say you've never,' he paused as I wrapped my fingers around him," you don't have to do this," he added weakly.

I didn't stop.

"Are you sure?" I just nodded, thinking about what Mattie had told me about going for it.

He undid his pants freeing his member, I licked my lips as I dropped to my knees in front of him, reaching out and gently caressing it with my fingers. I had touched myself so many times, but this was different, I could feel my own urges fighting against the gaff and losing as I leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock, sliding it gently into my mouth trying to emulate what Mattie had done for me so many times since we met.

I couldn't get him all the way in my throat so I concentrated on what I could, using my hands to stroke and fondle the rest, occasionally taking his balls in my hand and squeezing lightly then sliding him out of my mouth and doing the same with my lips, taking each one in my mouth and sucking lightly and then both before I moved back up his shaft and trying once more to get him as deep in my throat as I could.

The tension started to build, and I could feel him trying to hang on just a bit longer. I moved my lips up and down his shaft faster and faster, it was happening, and I knew it and I didn't care; I wanted it, I wanted to taste him, I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

He tried to pull away, but I thrust him even deeper into my throat, breaking past my gag reflex and feeling his balls against my chin as he began to tremble and shudder, I held him there for a second before I slid his softening heat from my mouth just in time to capture the last drops of his cum on my tongue. Relishing the bittersweet flavor, I dropped back on my heels and smiled at him," I think I need to go freshen my lipstick."

He helped me to my feet and kissed me sweetly one more time," thank you, that was, well, I can't believe it was your first time, I'll go this way, so nobody sees us leave the garden together, ok?"

"Thank you, it was special for me, too," I reached up and put my hand on his cheek, leaving it there as he turned to walk away. I smiled as I found my way into the house and found the bathroom to redo my lipstick, discovering I really needed to pee. Peeing turned out to be the more interesting of the two activities.

I got the gaff back in place with everything else where it needed to be, adjusting my dress, and headed back to the party, trying to figure out how to tell Mattie about what I had done.

I stopped at the back door and looked over the party, looking for Mattie, finding her off to one side, standing next to a tall, very handsome man with a big feather in his cap. She kissed him on the cheek and hugged him before he bowed and swept the ground with his cap; D'Artagnan, the man who had just cum in my mouth, was good friends with Mattie. they had set me up. I took as deep a breath as the corset would allow and opened the door.

There was an arbor with a swing at the far side of the yard from Mattie, not too far from one of the bars, I decided she could come find me as she obviously already knew what she wanted to know and would be dying for confirmation.

The red wine was the perfect complement for the faint taste my dance partner had left in my mouth, I sat admiring the bright red lip prints I had left on the glass waiting for Mattie to find me and wondering what I was going to say to her. I thought about the old maps that had flourished lettering along the edges, 'and here there be dragons,' I laughed to myself as Mattie emerged from the crowd and ran to join me.

"So, can you at least tell me what his name is?" I asked as she sat down.

"Michael, Michael Peters, he's a family friend and very taken with you, I might add. He wanted to know how serious we were."

"And?" I left it hanging.

"I told him that any man that would dress up as the biggest slut in all the five kingdoms just to make me happy was one I definitely wanted to keep," she smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Even if he may have gotten too much into character?"

"Chris, it's no big deal. I saw him kiss you, and I saw you push him away."

Her dad's word echoed in my heart, 'no secrets here,' "but you didn't see us go to the small garden, you didn't see us kiss there or what happened after." I took another sip of my wine.

"No, but...., Chris what happened?"

"Mattie, he came in my mouth," I paused, "and I liked it."

"Oh," was all she said. Mattie put her hand on mine, and we sat in silence for a long time. "I did tell you to see where it went. I just didn't think it would ever go there," she finally said.

"Me either." I looked at her feet. "I don't even know why I did it, Mattie, it just seemed like the right thing to do at the time and once I started, I realized I liked it, the way he tasted, the way he responded to what I did, the way he touched me when it felt good, and even how he reacted when it probably didn't; when he came, it made me happy. I felt like I had done something good, it just felt right, like it felt when I made you squirt. I don't know what else to say."

She squeezed my hand," you could promise to make me feel the same way when we get upstairs in a little while."

"Deal." I leaned over and kissed her.

"Now come on, we need to go turn in our tokens so they can count them, I think I got almost everybody this time. My dad almost always wins, so he disqualified himself this year, maybe I have a chance."

As we passed through the crowd, I picked up a few more tokens from people I had not seen before and Mattie, gave me a fake frown," OK, so maybe I may not win, I had no idea who those people were."

My prize was an incredibly ornate, hand-carved puzzle box about the size of a pound of butter that Henry had picked up in Boston from a small antique shop in some small neighborhood. There was something inside it, but I had to open the box to find out what it was; Henry didn't know. The owner of the shop hadn't known, and neither had the man that sold it to the shop owner's father some fifty years ago. Nobody had been able to open the puzzle box. I liked the woodworking and figured if I ever got it open, that would be a bonus.

A more immediate bonus waited for me when the party ended and that was the one I wanted to focus on. I did run into Mike one more time as I joined Mattie and her parent's saying goodbye to everyone. With Mattie's permission, I kissed him one more time and gave him my number and suggested we talk, if he was interested. Kate and Henry would have to wait until breakfast to find out the details of what had happened in their small garden.

Mattie and I lay together basking in the afterglow of a marathon session filled with passion and tenderness and raw lust; I had gone down on her, and she had sucked me dry. We had screwed and fucked and every other tawdry verb you could call it until we were too exhausted to continue and had done it again. "I really had a good time tonight, Mattie. Thank you for everything. The corset took some getting used to, but it was nice and fun, and I liked it, all of it. I really think I'd do it all again."

"Even Mike?"

I thought for a few minutes," to be honest, yes, even Mike. "

"Just do me a favor and try not to make a habit of it, ok?" Mattie nestled close to me.

"Deal." I pulled her soft body tight against mine and drifted off to sleep.

I don't know if it was the flash of the lightning or the clap of the thunder that woke me up, but it was the thought of what I had done with Mike that kept me awake, I climbed out of bed and stood by the window watching it storm for a while. Deciding I was hungry, I grabbed Mattie's nightgown from the floor and slipped it on, heading for the kitchen to see if there was anything in the fridge I could snack on.

"Nice look," I heard Kate's voice behind me as I stood in front of the refrigerator trying to find something that spoke to my stomach.

"It was handy, and It's Mattie's, I kind of like feeling like she's with me," I closed the door and turned to face her.

"Storms wake you up?" she moved to a cabinet and pulled out the stuff to make some tea.

"Yeah, but that's not why I can't go back to sleep, I usually sleep really well in weather like this."

"Chamomile, it helps you relax and is good to talk over, you want a cup?"

"That would be nice, thanks, I wasn't really hungry anyway."

"Does Mattie know?" she asked as she poured hot water over the tea bags," about the small garden, have you told her?"

"Yes, I told her right after it happened, but how did you know?"

"Simple, I saw you and Mike heading that way, I know Mike, so I followed you," she handed me the cup of tea," so what did Mattie say?"

"She asked me not to make a habit of it and then did everything to convince me I wanted her more, which I do it's just, I can't stop thinking about it."

"I'm guessing you liked it more than you thought you would, that's why you can't stop thinking about it. Trying to figure it out is keeping you awake, am I close?"

I nodded, "It doesn't bother you that you caught your daughter's boyfriend with someone else, a guy no less?"

"It would if you were trying to hide it from her and besides, my job isn't to live my daughter's life for her. My job is to help her grow into a woman she will be proud to be. I don't think giving up on someone for discovering a previously unknown sexual orientation sounds like Mattie, do you, and besides, being bisexual is not such a bad thing if you really think about it, now, is it?"

"No, I guess not, but I don't want to hurt Mattie."

"Then don't, sexual orientation isn't a choice but how you treat others is," Kate finished her tea, rinsed the cup and set it on the counter next to the sink," you looked very pretty last night, by the way. I think if that's something else you want to explore, Mattie would probably be open to that, too, just talk to her, Christy, "she smiled at me as she turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving me to my thoughts.

Mattie ran her hand up my back as I sat on the edge of the bed." You ok?" her voice floated on the air like the soft scent of a newly blossomed flower.

"Just couldn't sleep, went downstairs to get a snack. I had a nice talk with your mom. She's an amazing lady," I laughed to myself, trying to imagine my own mom's reaction to the things I had discussed with Kate.

"I see you stole my nightgown, comfy?" I heard her quiet laugh.

"Actually, it is, kind of relaxing, too. I didn't want to wander around naked, and it was convenient. Besides, I wanted to feel close to you." Mattie wrapped her arms around me as she pulled me back into the bed.

"Then it's fine with me," Mattie held me close, running her fingers over the satin and lace of the gown as I drifted off to sleep.

I could hear Mattie rummaging in her closet as the smell of bacon and coffee wafted through the air. Slipping out of bed, I ran my hands across my body, enjoying the feel of the satin against my skin. "Whacha doin?" I slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek.

She turned in my arms and slid her hands behind my neck, pulling me close and kissing me deeply, "Trying to find you something to wear today, if you're interested," her smile had always made me catch my breath.

"What did you have in mind?" Last night flashed through my mind, how I felt in my costume, the way the dress had flowed around me, the feeling of the long hair of the wig as it caressed my shoulders and got stuck in my lipstick; I knew what I wanted her answer to be. I wasn't disappointed.

With a little trial and error, we found we were close enough to the same size that some things would work while others, not so much. I could wear one of her lace-trimmed bralettes that had built-in padding that gave me the look of small but noticeable breasts. Her panties were a little tight and while they were more comfortable than the gaff, they served the same purpose and the lace trim felt nice as it tickled my butt. Settling on a simple floral blouse and a full skirt that fell just above my knees, Mattie helped me with my wig, and we went downstairs for breakfast.

Kate smiled and winked; Henry did a double take, but neither said anything as we ate. Mattie nudged me with her elbow. "Um, Kate, could you help me with the makeup thing after breakfast?" I asked weakly, trying not to let my embarrassment show too much, "maybe teach me how to do it myself?"

Kate, Mattie, and I spent the entire afternoon playing dress up, by the time Mattie and I headed back to our dorm, I had a small wardrobe all my own, could do my own makeup, including nails, and was more confused about who I was than I could ever remember while being incredibly happy at the same time.

It took us a few weeks to find a good balance between Chris and Christy, with Mattie teasing me that she sometimes liked Christy better.

I readily admitted that I did, too.

By the time we went back to Mattie's parents for Thanksgiving, Christy was enough of my life that I felt comfortable spending the entire break as her. The last few weeks of the semester, with Mattie helping me keep my body free from hair, Christy started to venture out. I even took a couple of my finals as her, one was a huge survey Biology class, the other Dr. Everson's American Mythology, I'm not sure but I think I got bonus points.

With Finals over, Mattie and I moved out of the dorm and found a small one-bedroom apartment about halfway between the University and her parents' house, the selling point had been an oversized tub and shower and a closet large enough for all our clothes, Mattie's, mine, and Christy's. There was also a living room that would be for studying, a nice big kitchen, Mattie had promised me she was a good cook and wanted to prove it, and a large common area for hanging out and entertaining.

Our Christmas gift from Mattie's mom and dad was furnishing our new apartment, we spent the first week of break getting settled and christening every room, finding innovative ways to have sex on as many pieces of our new furniture as we could. The weekend before Christmas, we spent with her parents and exchanged personal gifts, Henry gave me a full set of signed first editions of his 'Oric of Ascalia' saga and Kate gave Christy a gift certificate for a full makeover at her spa, she and Mattie would be joining me. I gave Mattie a small gold necklace with a heart pendant, and she gave me a surprise I will never forget, we were cleaning up from opening our gifts when the doorbell rang, Mattie looked at her mom and smiled, "Christy, can you get that please?" Kate asked.

I opened the door and Mike was standing there with a single red rose, "Merry Christmas Christy," he smiled at me. I was speechless.

Mattie walked up behind me, slipped her arms around my waist hugging me tightly, "You two can use the guest room at the end of the hall, Mike knows which one, I talked to my mom and dad, and they say it's ok with them if it's ok with me."

I turned in her grasp, still not sure what was going on," Mattie, what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you and Mike finishing what you started in the small garden at the Halloween party, I'm talking about you finding out how far it goes, I'm talking about me trusting you because," she paused and smiled at me," I love you and I want you to be happy."

I was surprised that she had said it, I kissed Mattie and pulled her as close as I could, "I love you, too," gazing deep into the crystal blue eyes," but Mattie, this, this is" she put her finger to my lips.

"This is something you have wanted since Halloween, we talked about it remember, now go have fun and I'll see you in the morning," she turned to walk away," who knows, I may even sneak in and watch."

Too confused to complain, I just followed like a little lost puppy when Mike took my hand and led me upstairs. I looked back at Mattie, she smiled at me and blew me a kiss. What other surprises did this amazing raven-haired beauty I had fallen for have in store for me?

Kissing Mike was as intoxicating as I remembered it to be, he undressed me slowly, softly touching each new part of my body he exposed, using his fingers and then his lips to bring sensations I had never felt before to the surface.

Only when I was completely naked did he lead me to the bed, laying me on the soft pillows, letting me watch as he slowly undressed himself.

I never thought I could feel the kind of energy, the kind of excitement I felt as he uncovered his magnificent body; toned and fit but not overly muscled, he was also shaved clean. When he laid next to me, my hands started exploring as if they had minds of their own, sliding slowly, gently, cautiously over his chest and stomach ultimately reaching his crotch, my mouth watered as I ran my hand over the soft smooth skin of his erection, remembering how he had felt in my mouth and wanting that same feeling again.

"I've been thinking about this ever since that night," Mike whispered in my ear as he began to nibble his way down my neck," When Mattie called me, I couldn't believe what she was saying, it was too good to be true, "he stopped and looked at me, "Christy, or Chris, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, maybe, hell, Mike I don't know," I slid my hand back up his stomach and across his chest," I know I love Mattie and I will never leave her," I looked into his big brown eyes," I also know I'm about to explode just from being here next to you like this."

Mike smiled at me as he slid down my body," that I can help you with," he took me in his mouth and began to do things with his lips and tongue that defied explanation, my body shuddered and trembled as I erupted into his mouth.

"Can you teach me?" I asked softly as he kissed my manhood and began to slide up my body, smiling as he lowered his lips to mine, kissing me, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth and sharing his prize with me. I recognized the taste of my own cum and pulled his mouth hard against my own, returning his passionate kisses and moaning loudly as we slowly pulled apart.

Mike was patient and gentle as he taught me to please him. I found it even more enjoyable than before. With a little practice, it became easy to slide him deep into my throat.

Taking my time focusing on what he asked me to do, sliding him in and out of my mouth, fondling and then sucking on his balls, enjoying the feeling of his growing tension," I haven't been with anyone since that night," he moaned, trying not to cum, just yet. I knew what he meant, I slid my lips to the edge of his glans and used my hand to finish the job, catching his delicious gift in my mouth and relishing the taste.

When he was spent, and as he had with me, I shared the treasure with him, kissing him passionately before I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around him.