Exploring the Bounds of Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mattie, you loved that job," I started to object.

"But I love you more," we were both crying now.

She had stopped calling home as well and Henry finally went to check on her finding a younger version of himself in the apartment, Mattie just showed Henry the ring and wrapped himself in his father's arms.

Henry brought Mattie back home to Connecticut, Kate wasn't as surprised as she might have been, but a mother always knows things about her children nobody else knows, together the three of them hatched the plan for the party and the rest was history.

We talked for a while longer before deciding to go back to the party. We were quickly out of tokens as the play Mattie and Mike had performed confirmed exactly who the three of us were.

My parents were a little confused, but Mattie showed them the actual ring and explained what she/he had done and why, and they accepted it as a verification of what I had told them. The girls just went with it, but when you're six, what makes more sense than your brother became your sister, so his girlfriend should naturally become her boyfriend, right? And of course, Uncle Mattie promised to buy them ice cream, too.

We didn't think anybody else really needed to know the details.

"This is so weird," Mattie giggled as I explored his new body for the first time.

"Just relax, it gets better, I promise," I flicked his nipple with my tongue. Mike had a nice body, but what the ring had done for Mattie was incredible, nice broad shoulders, muscular arms, full pecs, flat stomach with a raging six pack and the most muscular legs I had ever seen; what was between those legs was epic.

I took my time leaving trails of kisses in my wake as I explored every inch, sucking on his fingers and even his toes before I made my way up his legs, around the back of his knees, kissing and teasing him just enough to get a soft moan, before making my way up his thigh to his crotch. When I got there, I used every trick Mike had taught me in our times together, taking Mattie to the edge and keeping him there, letting him get oh so close only to pull him back until finally he couldn't take it any longer, begging me to let him finish.

I relished the taste of his seed in my mouth, enjoying the pulsing of his cock as he fed me spurt after spurt, draining him completely before I swallowed it all.

"Oh my god, I had no idea it would feel like that," Mattie let out a long sigh as I slowly slid up next to him and kissed him passionately.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. You can thank Mike the next time you see him," I laughed.

"I'll do that, but this, I learned all on my own." he pushed me onto my back and kissed his way down my shoulder to my breasts. I was on fire; it had been San Francisco the last time anyone had touched me like this and what was just budding then was now in full bloom; my entire body was an erogenous zone.

I thought I had been thorough with Mattie. What he did to me was almost indescribable. He tweaked my nipples, teased, and tickled me, making me squirm while his lips and tongue painted an elaborate mural across my body.

The way he kissed and licked his way up my thigh sent shivers through my soul, when he licked and then kissed my taint, those shivers turned into shudders and when his tongue slipped between my nether lips, those shudders erupted into an orgasm the likes of which I had never experienced, my body trembling as wave after wave of delicious pleasure ripped through me.

I couldn't catch my breath and he didn't stop, sucking my throbbing clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as his hands continued to touch and tease me, Mattie drove me from one crest to the next, each one more intense than the one before.

"Mattie, please, no more, please Mattie" I couldn't believe I was begging him to stop.

One last flick of his tongue and he started kissing his way up my stomach, across my chest to my breasts, spending several long minutes sucking and licking, gently biting my nipples as his hands moved up my sweat covered chest, his fingers taking over where his lips had been as he kissed me passionately.

"Christy?" He let out a soft moan, his erection pressing into my crotch. I knew what he was asking; I nodded and bit my lower lip.

"You're sure?"

"Please," I whispered, surrendering my virginity, and taking his as he pressed inside me.

There aren't words to describe a moment like this, beyond the physical experience, giving yourself to someone you love for the first time is spiritual, it is the ultimate expression of surrender, the ultimate expression of trust, it embodies everything that makes a relationship special; or it should, and in this case it did.

Feeling Mattie move inside me, feeling him fill and stretch me, hearing his moans of pleasure and knowing that I was the first and hopefully the only one that would hear those sounds was magic. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest as he moved faster and deeper.

The feelings that were growing deep inside me were now familiar, I writhed and moved with him as he drove me closer and closer to another orgasm, listening to his moans, gauging his motions by what I remembered doing, trying to time my climax with his.

Digging my fingers into his back, biting gently into his shoulder, wrapping my legs around him, pushing him deeper inside me, I finally gave into the inevitable, my body shaking as he clenched, pulsing inside me; we collapsed together in a heap of sweat covered flesh, both completely sated.

"Mattie, I love you so much, that was beautiful," I was crying, it had been too long, everything I had buried, every hurt, every longing, every sadness poured out of me, the emptiness they left behind filled with the euphoria of that moment and the love it represented.

"I love you, too," he fell next to me, pulling me into his arms, holding me close as we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

***

Epilogue

I could see the Rockies in the distance, knowing my future lay there, I climbed back on the gray mare I had bought at the trading post and urged her forward into the unknown, trusting that whatever lay ahead of me was better than what I had left behind, understanding that my life was mine to make and that I had everything I needed to make it something truly special.

The vision fresh in my head, I sat up, Mattie still lying next to me, a sense of renewed purpose filling my core, I hadn't lost Clara, how could I, she and I were one, I had simply shut her away behind my grief and my pain. With that out of the way, her story, our story, was right where I had left it.

Kissing Mattie gently on the forehead, I grabbed a robe, found my laptop, and made my way to the sunporch, stopping briefly in the kitchen to brew a cup of chamomile tea, and let the words pour forth. Kate found me and refreshed my tea with a nice Earl Grey, leaving me to my task; she knew the situation all too well.

Mattie brought me breakfast, kissing my temple, and stroking my hair, I grabbed his hand and kissed it sweetly, "I'll take a break in a little bit," he knew I was lying and so did I, I belonged to Clara until she let me go, I was sure it had been the same with his dad and Oric the Slayer.

April and Ashley were the ones that finally broke the spell, demanding I go with them and Mattie to get ice cream; how could I refuse such an offer?

"It's ok that you're not our aunt anymore, Mattie," April took a big bite of her ice cream, "uncles are fun, too."

"Well, you know, one day you and Ashley might be aunts. How would that be?" Mattie glanced at me, and I just smiled.

"Really?" the girls said it in unison. When we got back to the house, it was all they could talk about. I did the math in my head and realized that it could quite possibly be a lot sooner than any of us could have imagined. Oops.

July twenty seventh, Carla Kate Everson introduced herself to the world, Mattie and I had a small family only ceremony in the spring to make it all official and of course, Ashley and April were beside themselves with the fact that they were now aunts.

'Clara's Promise' was released in August to rave reviews, 'Clara's Repose' would follow eighteen months later coincidentally on the same day that Christopher Henry Everson joined his big sister.

Mattie and I moved to Boston where he had taken a job helping run the historical monuments while I chased Clara and Chris around the yard, churning out a few romance novels every now and then to keep Elaine happy. Kate was still teaching American Mythology, and Henry was busy working with Peter Jackson on the screen plays for his 'Oric of Ascalia' trilogy.

Life just has a funny way of working out, doesn't it?

***

So, from nematode worms to Lockian philosophy, theoretical physics, and magical realism, I guess some things just can't be explained and some things probably shouldn't. In the long run, it's all a game, just try and collect as many tokens as you can and, no matter what happens, remember to have a good time.

======================

Well, I hope you enjoyed my little tale. Whether you did or didn't, please leave a comment to let me know what you think I did well and what I could improve on. As always, your comments are what keep me writing.