All Comments on 'Exploring the Warehouse'

by jjgarces

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jjgarcesjjgarcesover 7 years agoAuthor
Can you

Stop being a troll?

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 7 years ago
Exposing L1tTleD1fferent

Wanna know who L1tTleD1fferent is, folks? Google search 'TJ Church' and see this ugly piece of shit for yourself - unemployed, over 30 years old, spending his entire life on Literotica trolling away great authors who pour their hard work and time into writing a decent story, because he's too lazy to write his own stories. Maybe one day he'll grow up and get a fucking job and become a functioning member of society.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 7 years ago
LOL

L1tTleD1fferent AKA TJ Church, you don't have a single story posted anywhere yet you constantly knock mine and various others. I think you're jealous...For someone who is unemployed and lives off tax payer money, you should have all the time in the world to write these amazing stories you constantly preach about that are so superior to our own work. So, why aren't you writing? I'd hate to be you - over 30 years old, can't get a job, can't get laid and spend all my time on a website trolling. You must have a wonderful life in the real world.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 7 years ago

L1tTleD1fferent, anyone can do a google search on your name as 'TJ Church' and find all your other accounts. It's well documented in the Literotica forums. You keep coming back to these comments to reply to me, just proves me right when I say you don't have a life.

For the world to see, here is L1tTleD1fferent AKA TJ Church

https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/TJ_Church

Just look at this ugly piece of shit...take a long hard look at the fact of the troll who spams your comments to stories and laugh your ass off at him. .

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 7 years ago
Im done with it

Done with TJ Church AKA L1tTleD1fferent. For now on, I go back to just deleting your comments. Not in the mood to be fucked with by some troll on the internet. You keep coming back for more, as usual...

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 7 years ago

L1tTleD1fferent has been officially banned. Thank you Literotica for finally exorcising of this demon of TJ Church!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous