Exploring the West Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rrrrraaaaaahhh," the girl grunted, as she began grinding; swirling her cunt around on my stomach.

At last she slid down me far enough to put her pussy near my cock. This pulled her nipple from my lips. I let it go, grudgingly and with a final graze of the teeth. I could feel cunt hairs slide over my shaft, as she slid me between her lips again, rolling herself against the length of my shaft. Holding me in the slot. I wanted to plunge into her fully, but she simply continued to slide the length of the shaft, and to circle her hips. Now we were face to face, and she ran her tongue from the base of my neck, to my chin, biting it lightly. I was gyrating wildly now, feeling that sweet slick set of lips running up and down. Then she shifted her mouth to my own, and kissed me hard, shoving her tongue into me, and exploring my mouth. Her tits were smeared against my chest, and I could feel the firm nipples still.

"Well, Richard, have you figured out what to do with that thing yet?" demanded Jane. Richard was said with absolute disdain now, as if she was spitting out a foul taste.

I grabbed her thighs hard, just enough to slow her down, and positioned myself at a steeper angle. Then I placed my cockhead up into her lips, spreading them until I could feel the entrance to her channel. Then I swirled it around in a circle, holding her off firmly. Jane moved her head down and bit into my chest.

"Aaahhhh," I shouted, just as she slammed herself down onto me.

She continued to grind, and I began to thrust in earnest. Sweat running off of her, dripping from her tits and her chin and her nose. I was slamming up into her, feeling the depth of her spread around me with each stroke. She began rocking in time to my thrusts, rubbing her clit against the top of my shaft, biting my neck and my chest, sucking my nipples. Circling, grinding, building. I was soaked in her cunt, and both of us in sweat. I could feel her cunt tightening on the tip of my shaft, as I drove myself home for the final time, and began releasing, pumping, jetting all over her insides. Thrumming inside her as she shook and groaned.

"Dick. Goddamn, oh, goddamn, Dick!"

I could say nothing, which was fortunate, as if I had the faculty, I would have wanted to shout, "What's my name?

She collapsed on top of me. After what seemed like hours, I opened my eyes as I heard her mumble, "See Dick cum, cum Dick cum."

12