Exploring with My Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah that's really flattering, but we're brother and sister, not full siblings but we have the same father," I said. "Plus you're 21 years older than me. You're old enough to be my father."

"Is there some sort of law now against brothers telling their sisters that they're pretty in every Australian state except Tasmania now?" Tyler laughed.

"No of course not, it's just that ..." When before I suspected Tyler might be perving on me, I had told myself it was just my imagination, and resolved never to speak a word about it to anyone, least of all Tyler. Now I didn't seem to have any control over my mouth and said, "Sometimes you look at me in a funny way, and do strange things when I'm about."

"No I don't," Tyler protested.

"Sometimes I see you looking down at my bare feet when I'm not wearing any shoes, or just looking at me in general like if I'm wearing my bikini and swimming in the pool," I said. "Other times I've noticed you hiding at the foot of the stairs when I go up or down wearing a short skirt or dress. Then there's my underwear. Sometimes my drawer where I keep my bras and my panties is slightly open when I get home, I've found knickers out of place in my dirty clothes hamper, and you always seem to be in the garden when I'm hanging out my undies to dry on laundry day."

By the light of the torch, I could see a look of worry on Tyler's face, but he attempted to act casually. "Matilda, I'm sorry if I've given you the wrong impression, but I haven't done anything like that. I never would do anything like that, you're mistaken."

"Okay, I'm mistaken then," I said, sitting on the edge of the table and crossing and uncrossing my legs with my knees slightly open so Tyler could see my panties. "It's a pity though, I thought it was really hot when I thought you were perving on me. So much that it made me want to do this."

With my lower lips going crazy in my knickers, I went crazy with the upper lips on my face. I launched my petite teenage body at my much older brother, wrapped my arms around him and planted a kiss on his lips, definitely not an appropriate brother-sister kiss. My pussy got wetter as I forced my tongue into my brother's mouth, and I felt even sexier as I noticed Tyler's erection rising at the front of his jeans as we French-kissed. I had given my big brother a hard-on. This was so hot!

Tyler, probably taken aback by this turn in developments, tried to be the responsible older sibling and extricated his mouth from mine. "Matilda, wait, what are you doing? You're my sister, I'm your brother."

I regarded Tyler with a coy, innocent expression on my face. "Doing what I want to do with you and what you want to do with me?"

Tyler was disbelieving. "Really, I thought if you knew how I felt about you that you would ...."

"Run off screaming?" I completed my brother's sentence. "You don't know your younger sister as well as you thought. I think it's really hot when you perve on me and look at my knickers, and it makes me want to do things with you."

Tyler relaxed more. "What sort of things?" he asked, a teasing tone in my brother's voice, indicating I had hooked him on the line, and was now reeling him in.

I put on an innocent act. "Oh something like this," I said, making a jerking off motion with my right hand. "And this." I stuck three fingers in my mouth, sucking on them like a lollipop although what I anticipated going in my mouth was very different. "And definitely this too."

With that, I lifted up my short little dress to display my panties to my brother, and pointed at the indentation of my vulva in the cotton.

"Oh yeah, I like that," said Tyler, looking very excited. His face then fell. "But we don't have any protection ..."

"It's a good thing your sister is so well prepared," I said, reaching into my purse and removing a wrapped condom from a secret compartment. "You never know when you might meet the right guy." I paused and smiled. "I have to say that I never thought it would be you, Tyler."

"Same for me, Matilda," said Tyler, shaking his head. "I spent nearly five years trying to knock up my ex-girlfriend, and Joanne never got pregnant once. Now I have to stop my own sister getting pregnant."

"That wouldn't be good, I wouldn't want to fall pregnant the first time I did it at age 18," I said. "Especially with my older brother's kid. I would be giving birth not only to my son or daughter, but my nephew or niece at the same time. And they would probably have six fingers and six toes, be albino and have really bad asthma."

"Plus Dad would call me a twit if I knocked you up," Tyler observed.

I laughed as Tyler spread the Wild Animal World beach towel he had found earlier on top of the table. "I think Dad would call you more than a twit if you got me pregnant."

"Probably," Tyler agreed, as we sat next to each other on top of the table. "But thanks to this, we don't need to worry."

Tyler and I again looked at each other in the dim light on a gloomy night with only Tyler's torch to see what we were doing. We kissed again, and soon were making out on top of the table. Tyler and my tongues intertwined, the sensation of making out with my much older brother driving my lower lips wild in my knickers.

My brother and I lay back on the towel, our lips locked together for another deep French kiss. I felt Tyler's strong masculine hands on my petite feminine body, touching my teenage tits and the lines of my bra through my dress. My nipples tingled like crazy, especially as my brother put his hand up my dress, touching me up on my knickers.

I could feel Tyler's erection through his jeans as we rolled around together kissing, and his strong hand exploring the area covered by my teen panties. I could feel Tyler's hand tracing the elastic waist and leg bands of my pants, and I could feel his hands on my bum, stroking the firm buttocks of my tight teenage ass through the cotton panty fabric.

One of Tyler's hands went between my legs, feeling the outline of my tight teenage pussy through the increasingly damp fabric of my panties. We paused from making out, and Tyler smiled at me suggestively. "I think there's a certain young lady who's gone and gotten herself a little bit overly-excited."

I played the mock innocent. "And who might that be?"

Tyler jokingly squeezed my nose. "A young lady named Matilda."

"I'm called Matilda, but it's not me," I teased. "I'm a good little virgin."

"Really?" Tyler asked. "You said that earlier, but you're so hot, I find it hard to believe."

"Well, most of me is a virgin," I said. "My vagina is virginal, and so is my butt, and there's no way something that size is going up my ass, it's just way too tight." I stroked my well-endowed brother's bulge at the front of his jeans.

"Point taken," said Tyler.

"But I wouldn't say no to fingers and tongues in that area," I said suggestively. "As for the rest of me, my mouth is a virgin, but my hands -- we'll I'll leave it to your imagination as to what I got up to at school leavers with a guy in my class." I again made the 'jerking off' motion with one of my hands.

What I had said was true, I had never had vaginal or anal sex in my life, had never given a blow job or had a guy do oral sex on me either on my pussy or my ass. At close to 19, I had been on dates with guys but never anything serious, and despite what I was doing with my brother, wasn't a girl to put out easily, I was actually very prim and proper mostly due to having strict older parents.

However, in the room at high rise at Surfers Paradise with my friends both male and female finishing high school and completing our exams at age 18, things got pretty wild with partying, sex and booze, and I had given one of the guys in my class a hand-job, licking away the semen when I successfully jerked him off and he blew his load.

Now I would soon be jerking off my brother, and the thought was so exciting, me having his cock in his hands and teasing his balls. Inside my knickers, it almost felt like I had started a period, so much was my pussy reacting. The thought of my brother getting into my knickers, or us doing oral and finally him inserting his experienced 40-year-old cock up my inexperienced 18-year-old pussy was driving me wild with desire. The large age gap between us was part of the turn on, and that Tyler had been born in the 1970s and me born in the 2000s made it seem even bigger, even though Tyler was born in 1979 and me in 2000, so not as large as it might sound, but still it was there.

"You do know that you're not supposed to like your younger sister's feet, Tyler?" I teased, noticing that Tyler was staring at my shoes and socks. "Or your older sister's feet for that matter?"

"I don't lust over Karen's feet, thanks Matilda," laughed Tyler.

"And what would big sister do if younger brother tried to get off over her feet?"

Tyler laughed. "Knowing Karen, she would call the police and have me locked up."

"Lucky for you, your younger sister likes the idea of her big brother taking off her shoes and socks and playing around her feet," I assured Tyler. "She isn't going to call the police."

Very eager to act out his foot fetishes with his younger sister, Tyler was soon at my feet, untying my shoelaces to remove my sneakers. I opened my legs allowing Tyler to see up my dress and perve on my knickers. It was so hot showing off my panties to my brother as he took off my cotton socks to leave me barefoot.

With his eyes still between my legs and staring at my pants, Tyler turned his attention to my bare feet. He kissed, caressed and licked my soles, toes and arches, the touch to my feet making my vagina feel pretty good. Tyler moved his face to my left foot and took my tiny little pinky toe in his mouth, sucking hard on it before making his way down my left foot until Tyler was sucking on my big toe while teasing the underside of my foot with his fingers.

Then it was my right foot's turn to be pleasured, Tyler this time starting with my big toe and working his way down to my right pinky toe. I twisted and turned my butt on the table, my twat loving this sensation to my teenage toes.

"You want to see me in my bra and knickers?" I asked my brother.

"Oh yeah," said Tyler.

"Well, it's only my dress standing in the way of that wish," I said, taking off my short little summer dress and leaving myself barefoot and in my underwear -- a white bra and white panties with different -- colored polka-dots.

"You're so hot," Tyler said, as he looked up and down my near naked, petite body from my brown hair to my bare feet.

"Thanks Tyler, but it's not fair," I jokingly protested. "I'm in my bra and knickers, and you're still fully clothed."

"I think I can fix that, Matilda," Tyler grinned. I watched as Tyler removed his shoes and then his socks. Off came his black tee-shirt, showing pretty impressive abs and chest muscles for a man of 40 who wasn't really into working out and had been too unfocussed for team sports in his younger years, much to Dad's irritation. Tyler's curls of brown chest hair added much to his masculine appeal, and as my brother took off his jeans I could see his balls and erection straining the front of his green underpants.

I smiled and indicated Tyler's erection. "Imagine if all brothers were so pleased to see their sisters are you are with me?"

Tyler laughed as I stroked his erection through his underpants. "I think the world would be a very weird place."

He again touched me on my panties, before sliding his left hand down the front, stopping as he touched the curls of pubic hair on my feminine mound. "You've got pubic hair!" he exclaimed with delight.

"Yes, of course," I said. "I mean, I do a bit of landscaping around my vagina and on the bikini lines, but I do have pubic hair on my mound."

"Pubic hair is so hot on women," said Tyler. "Joanna used to shave all of hers away, and so many girls do the same now. It's a shame, pubic hair is so sexy."

My bare toes clenched in excitement as Tyler took hold of the front panel of my panties, opening them up and shining a torch down my knickers, my brother perving on my pussy, admiring my triangle of brown pubic hair.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" said Tyler. "You've got a late 1990s or early 2000s pussy Matilda; pubes on your mound but removed from your vagina. Lots of girls in porno movies and magazines back then used to have that look, before pubic hair vanished from adult entertainment."

"I'm glad you like my pubic hair so much," I said, turned on beyond belief as my brother continued to look down my pants and my brunette pussy. A thought struck me. "Hey Tyler, among your sisters your full sister has blonde pubic hair, your two stepsisters would have red pubic hair and your half-sister has brown pubic hair."

"Your brunette pussy is the best, Matilda," said Tyler, again putting his hand down my knickers to touch me up on my teenage twat. "Not that I've seen the others naked of course."

"No, of course not," I said. Tyler and I again embraced and kissed, Tyler putting his hand deeper into my pants, finding the wet opening to my tight young pussy and I gasped as my brother put his fingers deep into my virginal vagina.

Not to be outdone, I pulled down the front of Tyler's undies and freed his cock and balls. My eyes bulged at the sight of my brother's throbbing erection, my God he was a real man with a big hard cock. And I -- his younger sister -- was the one responsible for giving my brother a hard-on. Joanna had been a lucky girl, that was for sure, my brother's cock going up her pussy all the time, she didn't know what she had when she broke up with him. But if they hadn't broken up, then Tyler's dick wouldn't be the first to go up my pussy tonight.

I took Tyler's shaft in my skinny little fingers and jerked him off nice and hard, my other hand going to his scrotum to tease his balls, just like I had done when giving manual relief to my classmate in the hotel room at leavers. But this was way better, as I hadn't let this guy get into my pants, but my brother was already there.

I could feel the pleasure as Tyler finger-fucked my fanny, sometimes putting his fingers up my tight, wet love-hole and other times circling my clitoris. He would move his fingers, well lubricated by my vagina, to my flaps and up to my pubic mound and hair, my brother having a really good rummage around inside my knickers.

While Tyler had concentrated on pleasuring my front bottom before, now it was my back bottom's turn as I felt my brother put his hand down the back of my panties and touched the soft skin of my buttocks. His wandering hand then went between my ass cheeks, touching my anus, to which I flinched at the unfamiliar touch of somebody else to the most private part of my teenage body. Normally only I did, when I was wiping my bottom when I was on the toilet.

I giggled. "Normally only toilet paper is the only thing that gets to touch me back there."

"Lucky toilet paper," Tyler smiled, me taking a hand from my brother's balls to give him a good-natured, mischievous slap to the head.

It felt so hot and dirty as Tyler touched the sensitive skin that separated my vulva from my anus, then lingered on my bum-hole, the toes on my bare feet clenching tight as Tyler pushed his finger harder against my tight, puckered star-fish like anal opening, before sliding his finger up my bum.

"You're so hot and tight up there, Matilda!" Tyler exclaimed, me feeling my anal sphincter and the walls of my rectum closing around my brother's finger as he pushed up higher into my bowels.

"No shit, brother," I giggled.

Tyler laughed in response. "I think yes shit might be more appropriate, sis."

Actually, feeling Tyler's finger up my ass did make it feel like I needed to visit the toilet for a poo, but it was so hot at the same time, and with Tyler's other fingers still finger-fucking my tight pussy hole, it was double the fun. I teased my brother's erection with my fingers, and jerked him off hard.

Finally Tyler extricated his fingers out of my pussy and my ass, took his hands out of my panties, while I took a break from giving my brother a hand-job.

"Somebody has sticky fingers," I laughed.

Tyler raised the fingers that he had inserted up my vagina to his nose and took a deep sniff. "Yum, pussy!" he exclaimed, absorbing the feminine smells of my snatch.

"You know what I want to do next?" I teased my brother, sitting with my legs open and momentarily pulling aside my panty saddle to flash my gash at Tyler.

"I can't imagine, Matilda," Tyler said.

"I want to get out of my bra and knickers and then sit on your face," I said, my heart racing in anticipation.

"You know, as your older brother I really should try and talk my younger sister out of doing 69 to me," said Tyler. He then grinned. "But then again I've never been a responsible big brother, so I say let's do it."

I watched as Tyler took off his underpants, leaving him with a massive erection standing out, and he watched me as I took off first my bra, my brother clearly liking my teenage tits, and then my knickers, the dampness of my feminine excitement and my vulva self-cleansing throughout the day.

As I slid my teen panties off over my bare feet, Tyler immediately grabbed them and began to sniff my sticky double-cotton saddle, absorbing my feminine smells from between my legs. "Hey you pervert, stop doing that, you're not supposed to smell your own sister's panties!" I said in mock admonishment, giggling at my panty-sniffing brother.

"But they smell so good," Tyler said, turning his attention away from my cunt stains and sniffing the back panel where the panties would have gone between my butt cheeks and made contact with my anus.

"Like the ones at home that you sniff in my clothes hamper?" I teased, sitting with my legs open to show off my snatch to my brother.

"You know about that?" Tyler asked, putting my knickers down next to my bra.

I giggled. "Not for sure, but I suspected something funny was going on when I found my knickers out of place in my clothes hamper. Lucky for you I think it's hot. One thing though, don't let Mum or especially Dad catch you in my bedroom sniffing my dirty, smelly little panties."

"Don't worry, way ahead of you on that one," said Tyler.

I could see my brother admiring my young body now in a state of complete nudity, and had we made out again, Tyler touching my tits, my pussy and my bare bottom. "If there was a competition for the best girl's bottom in Australia, you could represent Queensland, Matilda," my brother complimented me as he admired my bare buttocks while teasing my nipples with his fingers, then tracing them down my flat stomach, circling my naval before stroking my muff.

"Thanks Tyler, but I don't think they would have such a contest in today's politically correct environment, it would be sexist," I said. I got to my feet, standing on the table and hoping that termites hadn't gotten into it and made it unstable in the ten years that the theme park had been abandoned.

"Now you lie nice and still flat on your back, while I get into position," I said, my mouth and pussy watering in equal measures at the thought of my brother and me going 69 with each other.

Tyler laid back on the towel, and I stood one bare foot on each side of my brother's head, before lowering my pussy down to sit on Tyler's face. Tyler moaned in delight as I rubbed my fanny against his mouth, eager for my brother's tongue to explore my twat.

Given that Tyler stood at six feet four and I was a petite five feet one 69 wasn't the easiest position for us, but Tyler moved his groin forward to allow his tiny sister access to his penis, and I eagerly went down, gagging for my brother's cock, taking his big dick in my mouth and sucking on it like a popsicle

I could only emit a soft moan as my mouth was too filled with my brother's dick as Tyler began to eat me out, his tongue going everywhere between my legs. He was very thorough, at times going to my clitoris and my tight little urethra, and other times up my pussy hole, drinking the sticky feminine juices that flowed between my legs. I licked and sucked at my brother's dick as he ate me out and traversed his tongue along my fanny flaps, clearly enjoying his sister's snatch.

1...456789