Exploring with My Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler's tongue did not remain on just my front bottom, he eagerly licked my back bottom too. At first I felt a little self-conscious about this as I had been to the toilet less than an hour earlier and despite wiping my bottom properly with plenty of toilet paper I worried that I might still be a little bit smelly around my rear opening. But if Tyler could smell anything unpleasant back there it didn't bother him, and I soon lost any inhibitions too, at the sexy dirty feeling of my older brother licking my ass.

It was hot enough when Tyler licked the area between my pussy and ass, but when he licked my actual anus that felt so great, the sensations going up my back passage. I wish there was toilet paper that felt as good as my big brother's tongue when I went to the loo!

I could feel that my orgasm was approaching and Tyler seemed to sense it too, because he motioned for me to stop, to which I stopped my head job and lifted my pussy and ass out of my brother's face. I was sweaty and filled with nervous excitement as I unwrapped the condom and slipped it onto my brother's penis, knowing what was going to happen next.

Tyler and I exchanged a kiss, then I lay back on the towel, opening my legs wide and displaying my pubic hair, pussy and anus to my brother, making myself available to my brother for him to fuck me in the missionary position, Tyler clearly loving his younger sister showing off her genitals to him.

I could see Tyler's condom-covered cock throbbing as he mounted me, and I gasped as I felt his dick slide up my pussy, my hymen no longer intact. It was a tight fit, I was a virgin and Tyler had nothing to be ashamed of down there, so Tyler had to be very gentle with me as he eased up into my teenage twat. However, this process was helped by lots of lubrication by my excitement at my brother entered me.

As Tyler pushed up into me, I again thought about what a fool Joanna was for dumping my brother. Dad might have thought of Tyler as being good-for-nothing, but he was certainly good at sex, me feeling as though I was floating on a cloud as Tyler ground at my cunt, the smell of pussy very clear in the damp outdoor air as we fucked.

Maybe because we were brother and sister and because we shared plenty of DNA, Tyler and I soon got into a pretty good rhythm that increased the pleasure for both of us, despite our disparity in age and sexual experience. Sometimes we would go hard and fast like a pair of rabbits, sweat pouring off both of us. Other times Tyler would slowly grind at my pussy, his pubic hair and my pubic hair both the same shade of brown intertwining. Sometimes Tyler would lean forward and we would kiss, his curls of chest hair tickling my bare breasts, and I would wrap my legs around my brother, teasing his back with my little bare feet.

I could feel my orgasm approaching as my brother fucked me nice and hard, and Tyler clearly was close to reaching his own orgasm. My legs flailed around under my brother as he pushed deep inside my now no longer virginal vagina, my nipples tingled and I felt the sensations in my clitoris change from intermittent tingling to one huge wave that spread between my legs.

I screamed out in pleasure -- "Of fuck yeah!" as my orgasm went through my vagina and up my bum, spreading up my bowels as the muscles in my anus and rectum clenched tight. My bare toes also clenched tight, and a tidal wave of sticky pussy juice soaked my brother's groin at the exact moment my brother reached his own orgasm, my brother ejaculating deep up my cunt as his face contorted with delight.

If Tyler hadn't been wearing a condom his semen would have sprayed up deep inside me, shooting up past my cervix, sperm swimming up my birth canal and into my uterus and fallopian tubes, one of them possibly finding an egg released by my ovaries in my current monthly cycle. However, thanks to the protection afforded by the condom, Tyler's semen was captured in the contraceptive, and my brother wasn't going to get me pregnant.

Both of us were sweating and recovering our breaths as Tyler withdrew from me, and we lay naked together, Tyler stroking my pubic hair and my bum, the feminine smell of my orgasm very clear. I removed my brother's condom, impressed by the amount of sticky white semen in there. We still had a bottle of water, so shared a drink and washed our hands.

"Lie on your back this time," I said, Tyler lying back naked on the towel and me moving around to straddle him, rubbing my naked vagina against my brother's stomach.

"I still can't believe you were a virgin before tonight, Matilda," said Tyler. "You've got to be bullshitting me."

"Why's that?"

"Because you are so good at sex it's not funny. Fuck, I've never felt so horny in my life."

"I swear, I was a prim, innocent little virgin before you got into my knickers, Tyler," I said. I smiled. "Well, apart from giving one guy a hand job."

"It helps that you're the hottest girl I've ever met in person," said Tyler, he and I exchanging a not so appropriate brother and sister kiss as we lay naked together on the towel, sub-tropical rain again falling in the spooky abandoned theme park. Again, we heard the distant sound of traffic from the Pacific Motorway, and the sound of feral cats either fighting or mating not far away and the creaking of the abandoned attractions.

Still in complete nudity, Tyler and I checked our phones and watches and found they were still dead. "I hate to bring this to an end, but it must be getting very late and we'd better get back to the car and try and get home," Tyler said. "Plus Zac might be starting to worry about us by now."

"I agree," I said. I reached over to my backpack and extricated my period emergency kit I always carried with me. It contained pads, tampons, tablets for menstrual cramps, a spare pair of knickers in case of menstrual mishaps, feminine wipes and tissues, the latter item in case I needed to go to the toilet but there was no toilet paper.

With Tyler watching, I squatted down, got some tissues, scrunched them up, and put them between my legs to clean my snatch, removing the sticky orgasm from my pussy.

"That's hot when you do that, Matilda," Tyler observed, as I discarded the sticky tissues and washed my vulva with a feminine wipe.

"You know what's even hotter, Tyler?" I teased. "When I use my tongue to clean your cock like this."

In a second I was at my brother's groin, licking away the sticky residual semen from his cock. "You're right, that was hot," Tyler agreed.

We got dressed, Tyler nearly injuring his penis and scrotum when pulling up his underpants as he was too busy perving on me putting on my bra and my panties. Finally fully clothed, we put on our shoes and socks and collected our things including the towel and made our way to the exit, more lightning filling the Gold Coast skies and more drops of rain falling.

Going out of the entrance, the baboon statue and the King Lion and Queen Tiger watched us depart. I then realized that we had left the condom behind as well as the tissues and wipe I had used to clean my pussy. Oh well, while I disliked littering there was rubbish everywhere in the old theme park, and if any other urban explorers found them they would think that this was done by unrelated male and female squatters or other urban explorers whose desires overtook them and had a quick fuck. No way would they guess they were left by a 40-year-old brother and 18-year-old sister.

"I hope we can get your roadside assistance to come out," Tyler said, as we left the car park and headed towards the bus stop, Tyler's disabled car in sight and a kangaroo hopping by making for a nearby patch of bush.

"Yeah me too," I said, stopping as I heard a noise in the pocket of my backpack, my phone indicating that I had a message.

"My phone's working again!" I said triumphantly as I took the phone out.

"Mine as well," said Tyler, seeing his own phone had started working again too.

Looking at my watch, I could see the hands moving again, and Tyler observed the same with his own watch. "This is really strange," he said. He looked at his phone, the time 9.45 as was the time on my phone. "I swear we were there much longer. It's like we're missing time or something."

I was equally puzzled, thinking it would be approaching midnight by now. "Agree there, but at least our phones are okay, I was worried we would lose our apps or memory," I said, relieved my phone was working perfectly normally.

I then stopped short as an almighty cramp went through my tummy, and I clutched my abdomen and winced.

"You okay, Matilda?" Tyler asked.

Another cramp went through me, a feeling I had become only too familiar with since I was twelve. The pain wasn't coming from my digestive system, but my reproductive system and as a third cramp went through my uterus, a feeling of wetness coming from my vagina confirmed it.

"Tyler, I've got my period," I said, rubbing my stomach.

"Are you sure?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, it's for sure," I said. "Tyler, could you please hold the torch on me so I can see what I'm doing?"

"Did you want me to look away so you have some privacy?"

"No it's okay, I don't mind if you see, menstruation is a normal thing."

With Tyler holding the beam on me, I pulled my knickers down, relieved that my blood hadn't got on them yet. Hurriedly opening my backpack to get a period pad, I unwrapped it and unfolded the white feminine napkin. Removing first the wing tabs and then the peel-back strip, I pressed the panty pad into my panties.

I was just in time, as a huge drop of period blood came out of my pussy and splashed onto the pad, the napkin's stay-dry cover taking on the first red time of the month stain from my pussy this month. For some reason it turned me on my older brother seeing me menstruating and doing private feminine things, and I felt pretty horny at Tyler watching me as I bent over to wrap the pad's wings around my pretty white polka dot panties, securing the pad in place to my undies.

As I pulled my knickers up and adjusted my panty pad between my legs so it was comfortable and in the right position for me to bleed into, Tyler looked puzzled. "Matilda, your period is early this month."

I smoothed down my dress. "Yes it is," I said. "It's weird, normally I get PMS, but this month I didn't." Of my friends, some of the girls got their periods every 28 days without fail, while others had more irregular menstrual cycles. I fell somewhere between the two, sometimes I would get my period every 28 days, other times it would be around 26 days and other months around 30 days. But I was early this month, really, really early.

"Your period isn't due until Thursday, Wednesday at the earliest," Tyler observed.

I again put a look of false indignation on my face. "And how did you know that?"

Tyler looked evasive. "Um, ah ..." he began.

"Stop perving on me!" I giggled.

We had reached the bus stop and car now, and I put the sanitary pad's wrapper, peel-back strip and wing tabs into the rubbish bin, while Tyler got his car keys.

"As our phones and watches have started working again, perhaps my car will have too," Tyler said jokingly. He pressed the button on his car immobilizer and to my utter astonishment and my brother's too, the lights flashed and the doors unlocked.

"I don't believe it," said Tyler.

"I won't until it starts," I said, watching as my brother opened the driver's door, inserted the keys into the ignition and it started without issue first time.

Rain began to fall heavier, so I jumped into the car, Tyler doing a U-turn and heading back to the motorway, me glancing in the rearview mirror as the eerie, overgrown decaying ruins of Wild Animal World vanished through the rain into the background, then all sight of it was lost in the stormy night.

Tyler drove carefully through Helensvale, worrying about more car problems, but the vehicle handled like a dream, no troubles at all and Tyler was able to drive back onto the Pacific Motorway and back to Brisbane with no issues at all.

"The car seems to be running okay now," I observed as we went through Coomera, rain splattering the windscreen.

"There's no problems at all now, touch wood," said Tyler. "I mean the car's over 20 years old, but I've never seen it do that before."

The car might have been okay, but the same was not true of my uterus. Period pain gripped my womb intermittently during the drive, and in my knickers I could feel my vagina sending vast quantities of menstrual blood that had flowed down my birth canal into the soft white stay-dry cover of my pad to be absorbed by the filling.

As we went through Mount Gravatt, I took some tablets out of my purse and swallowed them, gritting my teeth and massaging my tummy as I did so. "Period pain," I explained to Tyler who was looking at me with concern.

"Just hope you feel a bit better soon, Matilda," said Tyler.

"Yeah, thanks Tyler," I said.

"Periods were a real problem for Joanna and me," Tyler admitted.

"Oh, did she used to get really cranky and have a lot of period problems when it was that time of the month?" I asked.

"Yeah, but not as bad as Karen. Our sister has to be the PMS Queen of Australia," Tyler laughed. "I think Jeremy must be counting down the days until Karen goes through menopause. No, Joanna did have girls' problems, but when we were trying for a baby and months and months went by without any success, she used to get really depressed whenever she started a period."

"It must have been hard," I said.

"Yeah, it was," Tyler admitted. "I actually stopped enjoying sex, because I knew no matter what I did, it wasn't going to work. I even jerked off into a cup to do IVF, and none of the embryos took. Thousands down the drain. Oh well, it's all over now and in the past."

I tried to lighten the mood, seeing the look of disappointment on Tyler's face. "Well, you most definitely want me to get my period," I laughed. "After what we did tonight, the last thing you want to happen is for me to come to you and say 'I'm late.'"

Tyler laughed. "That's true. In fact, I was wondering if I might be a period jinx."

"How's that?"

"Well, every time I screwed Joanna she got her period without fail. And I fucked you, and what happens? Half an hour later you get your period days early."

"I never thought of that," I laughed. "You are a period jinx then."

Tyler continued to drive through the large spots of rain falling, and over the Story Bridge, the tall buildings of the Brisbane CBD looking so pretty lit up on a wet Queensland night, the reflections of the lights in the dark waters of the river.

Again, the car had no problems and was running as smoothly as if it had been a new car that Tyler had collected from a dealership this morning. "Home sweet home," said Tyler as he pulled into the driveway and we got out of the car.

"I wonder if Zac and company are wondering where we got to?" I mused as we went inside the house.

"Doubt it, they're probably so engrossed in their games they wouldn't notice if an elephant showed up at the house," Tyler said.

As it turned out, Tyler was correct. Zac and his friends Matthew and Mark were in the living room wearing their gaming headsets, so absorbed in their online world that they barely looked up. When they finally did realize we had entered, the three boys briefly paused their game to address us. Matthew and Mark gave us brief waves, while Zac looked at the time and said, "You were out late."

"We had a bit of car trouble down on the Gold Coast," Tyler explained.

"Oh, that's nice," said Zac, clearly not listening and he and his mates quickly put their headsets back on to return to their online world.

"I think Dad's right for once, they are getting too obsessed with online gaming," Tyler said.

"And talking about obsession," I said, pointing at the scene in front of us.

Tyler's eyes followed the direction in which I was pointing, to show one very pissed off pussy cat making for the laundry, a certain mixed breed Labrador dog following her, pawing at her and sniffing her rear end, the growly cat not appreciating this canine attention one little bit.

"Harry, you bad dog, leave poor Shadow alone," I said, the dog ignoring my directions and the cat's hissing as she went through the cat flap into the laundry, and we could hear her scratching in her litter tray. Harry stayed at the cat flap, whining and barking in his desire to go in there and devour the cat poo and indulge his addiction.

"I think I'd better deal with this," said Tyler, hearing the cat scratching around again, and the dog getting more and more excited as he anticipated checking out the cat's litter tray.

"Yes, I think you'd better," I said.

I turned and headed upstairs, and Tyler went to clean up after the cat and prevent the dog from sating his desire for eating cat poo. I went into my bedroom for bed, getting out a clean oversized tee-shirt and some clean knickers -- white with blue flowers -- and an overnight period pad for me to wear to bed.

Tyler joined me a few minutes later, the sound of the frustrated dog barking downstairs audible. "Hey Tyler, I was about to have a shower," I said.

"So was I, but you go first Matilda," he said.

"I was thinking, how about we take a shower together?" I suggested.

Despite me being 21 years younger than my half-brother, I had always been the responsible sibling, and Tyler the irresponsible one. Now this evening there was sort of a shift in that dynamic, and Tyler looked a bit reluctant to accept my idea.

"Um Matilda, I don't think that's a very good idea."

"Why because, I've got my period?"

"No not that, because in case you hadn't noticed Zac and his friends are downstairs," said Tyler. "It sounds great, but we can't do it."

"Zac and company are totally engrossed in their online world," I said. "Even if one of them did need the bathroom there's the laundry toilet downstairs, and if they need a drink there's the kitchen. They want to stay up gaming as long as possible. Now come on, what do you say?" To entice my brother even further, I lifted my dress and flashed my panties at him.

Tyler relented. "Okay then, I guess it does sound hot."

"See, I knew I could talk you around," I said.

Tyler collected some boxer shorts and a tee-shirt, and joined me in the bathroom, me eagerly anticipating what was going to happen next. I took off my shoes and socks leaving me barefoot, when I got the call of nature.

"Tyler, I just need to go to the toilet," I said.

"Oh, I'll just duck out then, let you have some privacy," he said in response.

I put down the toilet seat. "Don't worry about it, stay with me in here, I don't mind."

"Really?' Tyler gasped.

"Really." I lifted up my dress. "After what we did tonight, I think you seeing me on the toilet isn't such a big deal."

Without further word, I pulled down my panties, my attached sanitary napkin showing I had a particularly heavy menstrual flow tonight. The white pad looked like a crime scene, dark red period blood everywhere and the smell of menstruation unmistakable.

I sat my bare bottom down on the toilet, aware that Tyler was watching me, and sat with my knees slightly open, showing my triangle of pubic hair and my bleeding pussy to my brother. Tyler looked down at my bare feet, my panties and my period pad as I began to urinate, the sound of me peeing filling the bathroom.

"If you don't mind me saying, you have really heavy periods Matilda," said Tyler.

I shrugged my shoulders as my piss came to an end. "It's all part of being a girl, you get used to it every four weeks," I said, getting some toilet paper and wiping my pussy, urine and period blood all over the tissue as I dropped it into the bowl, noticing that the toilet water had a color like grapefruit juice courtesy of my period blood and my urine combined.

1...456789