Exposed

Story Info
A short/light abduction play story.
1.8k words
4.21
8.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been teasing her for months. States away there was a certain comfort, safety, that he wouldn't just show up on her doorstep and ask her to leave with him. A part of her wanted to run and see what all she was missing. Did he really know how to use that metal rod? Could he be the one to make electro-play fun for her? Pleasurable? But there wasn't room for her to think like that. He lived over 900 miles away from her. No way would he finally take advantage of all she offered him. That's what she thought... until today.

The day started like any other. She woke up and went to her in home office to start work. She wasn't dressed fancy. The only person who ever saw what she was wearing was Him anyways, due to the nanny cam set up on her desk. That started off as a joke. A dare. A light tease about her being a cute little pet for him. It turned into more. As the weeks went on, he would pop in and tell her to stop biting her lip. Pull her shirt down a little. Ask her why she is staring into her computer so hard. The first time he saw her cry, she wanted to hide in a hole. Nothing is less cute than tears for the wrong reason. But he stayed around. He talked her through it. She came out of her office that day without the heavy feelings still weighing her down. The nanny cam was more than just a way for him to check on his favorite pet. More than a way for her to show him her tits. It was a window into her life. She had what she wanted through that nanny cam- a way to feel Seen. The good, the bad, the ugly- it was all displayed for him. No barriers, no picking and choosing what parts of her he got. Vulnerability never had felt so good.

Soon, that vulnerability became addicting. She would escape to her office after work was done just so he could catch her and make a comment. The attention was more than she expected. Even if he wasn't awake at the time, the camera recorded things so he asked about them the next day.

"What were you doing in your office at 2am? What could be that important? Was that a bag of candy you walked out with?"

His questions were comforting. Did he care about her late-night bingeing? Her lack of sleep? Was he truly curious about her? The things that she wondered about when she laid in bed at night weren't how she wished he was there touching her, kissing her, spanking her. She wanted to know more about what led up to those acts. What would earn her those rewards?

Months went by, nothing happened. He continued to tease her, but she was still secure in her little office in front of her little nanny cam. He hadn't come to kidnap her. He didn't blackmail her or try to manipulate her. She trusted him.

She trusted him so much, she turned on her phone location for him. That vulnerability didn't dull. She wanted to expose herself to him in all the ways. Sure, he had seen her nude. He knew what her ass looked like red. He knew how water streamed down her breasts and her nipples in the shower. She may have spread her lips once or twice to show him her new manicure. Revealing her location to him though allowed her to dive deeper into the fantasy of him just showing up and dragging her out to his van. Would he come in the dead of night when the rest of her block was asleep? Would he show up at the store she's shopping at and steal her away there? Would he show up in a ski mask as she visits her friend's house and lead her out the backdoor at knifepoint? There is a thrill in not knowing, but the hope is always there.

Today is the day. He decided to grab her, finally. He watched her all morning on his drive into town, conversing with her like normal. They talked about her plans for the day- her thinking he is just sweet and wants to know about her day, and him knowing he's about to disrupt her entire life. When he got to her house, she still had no clue. He knew she was notorious for not locking her back door, so he waltzed right in without a care for a neighbor noticing the strange car and the unknown man. It wasn't like he broke in.

She heard a sound coming from outside her office and wondered if it was just the old house making noise from the wind. Her office door handle started to turn, and she spun around in her office chair with a frightened gasp. There was an intruder in her home. A small thought had gone out that at least He would see her abduction and alert the police. Then she took in her "attacker". It was Him. He had at last come for her.

He went to her immediately and gave her a minute to take in what was happening. "Trouble? You okay? You look like this is some sort of surprise."

She couldn't do much other than take deep breaths to keep her panic attack at bay. The day she hoped for, the moment she had fantasized about was finally here. He was here. In her office. That's when she noticed what was in his hands.

The look of fear-turned-arousal was evident on her face. Her cheeks were on fire. Mouth parted. Eyes wide. That's when he set his supplies down. While her eyes followed the supplies, his hands took hers and he started to get to work. Securing them with medical tape, he set them down on her lap and started getting stern with her. "Don't touch anything. Hands stay there. Got it?"

Her head nodded and she moved to speak when his finger was placed on her lips. "No words either, unless it's your safeword."

Soon, he led her to the back door with her hands immobilized under the coat draped on her, her feet bare, and his hand in her hair. To anyone else, they looked like an odd couple. He looked so loving with his hand in her hair. Only she could feel the tight grip he had on her. It was just the way she imagined it would be. She felt a touch scared, but mostly safe and excited.

He pushed her into the back of the van. The surprise and disappointment she felt at not being allowed to sit up in the front with him was soon replaced with a sense of awe. There were Little things in this van. A cute hot pink blanket was on the floor with a mermaid pillow. There were battery operated fairy lights strung around the ceiling. There was even a sparkly purple sippy cup that had "Little Captive" written on it. She blinked. Once. Twice. Everything looked so well thought out.

"Sir... have you been planning this for a while?"

"Only since you turned on your location. Before that, this was all just a dream. Please lay down. Get comfy. It's going to be awhile till we stop for the night... can't have you too close to home. Wouldn't want you thinking you can go home if things aren't as easy as you think they'll be. I'm planning to use you quite thoroughly. Enjoy your luxury now, Little One", he said as he started the car and turned out of her driveway.

Hours passed until the car finally slowed down. She tried to sit up and look out the window, but it was difficult with her hands still taped together. She scooted to the side to get out and stared up at him when he slid the door open. Instead of stepping back to allow her to get out, he stood there and unzipped his fly. Her eyes grew wide, unprepared for what was about to happen.

He whipped out his cock and stared down at her saying, "I hope you drank all your water, Little One. I need that mouth nice and wet for me. Open up."

Instead of just sliding the tip in like she expected though, he stuck his fingers between her lips and all the way to her throat. "You look so cute baby. Look at you taking all my fingers in. Oh? What was that? You want more? Well okay then... all you had to do was Ask."

He smirked as he took his fingers out of her mouth. Drool was dripping from her lips. He took the head of his cock and wiped up all of it before thrusting into her mouth. She laid there and took it. Hands tied up on the floor of a van and completely in his mercy, she had never felt so understood. Being used for his pleasure gave her purpose. With that thought, she got more into it. Her tongue flicking the slit on his cockhead. The extra swallow as he groaned before releasing down her throat- it all made her feel complete. The only thing she was in that moment was his little toy.

She met his eyes as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He raised an eyebrow at her and she knew why. She made sure to put her head down and lick up the bit of his cum that spilled out onto her new blanket. Keeping her tongue out of her mouth, she looked up at him. He looked pleased. Satisfied.

"Come on baby. You did good. I'm proud of you." He took her bound hands to help her up and out of the van.

She looked around the parking lot, expecting to find one of the usual types of hotels he liked. She was met with something very different. Woods. Woods surrounding 3 sides of this parking lot.

"Hope you don't mind taking a little hike with me! This is what you always wanted right? A little outdoors time with me?" he said while watching her blink away the overwhelming emotions.

Yes, this is what she dreamed about. But she didn't think this would actually come true. She had thought this whole "kidnapping" thing was the extent of the fear-factor he was going to try with her. Clearly, he had other things in mind. All of those months of conversations about hiking and running through the woods to "get away" from her attacker come to mind. How she wanted to be in a secluded enough place that no one would hear her cries for help. She turned her head to the side to look at him. The wicked grin she was met with told her all she needed to know about what was about to happen.

He licked his lip. Her heart dropped. This was becoming more real. It was just the two of them out here, and he made it clear what was about to happen. Her feet dug into the earth a little more just as his voice dropped low and she heard what she had been waiting for.

"3... 2... 1... Run."