Exposed at My Wife's Office

Story Info
Submissive curiosity leads to exposure in the office.
2.2k words
4.05
19.9k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie and I met when we were leaving college. We were each other's firsts and everything was great. The only issue was that the sex life felt a bit boring because Debbie was a little timid and not very confident. This was an issue because deep down I liked to get a bit kinky and had a submissive side.

Debbie was good looking and in good shape. She was petite with a small bum which was nice but I would ogle women out and about with curvy figures and big juicy bums, especially at the gym. One of Debbie's co workers Zara was always at the gym and by contrast, had a delicious figure. Her curves were to die for and she was always oozing confidence. I'm sure she used to catch me looking over at her.

Zara though, wasn't my wife's favourite person, they didn't get on at all and often my wife would come home complaining about Zara and how she thought she ruled the spot. I think a part of it was that my wife was shy and reserved whereas Zara was so confident.

It felt naughty looking at Zara at the gym and other places knowing my wife didn't like her. I often fantasized about bending Zara over and giving it to her big ass. The outfits she wore to the office were very sexy. Tight black skirts, heels, tights, and naughty blouses which showed off her beautiful tits. What completed the sexy secretary looks were a pair of small black-rimmed glasses.

Another thing my wife didn't know was that I used to wear her panties and tights while she was at work. I dreamt of being in her clothes and being dominated by a hot mistress. I often fantasized about my wife being the hot mistress of my dreams, but as the years passed the likelihood of that happening decreased further. I craved the feeling of being humiliated while wearing women's clothing. I would often jerk off to all the different ways I wished to be tortured.

One day I felt really horny and curious. I started to look online for local mistresses or doms. I came across one called 'MistressZ.' It was a picture from behind of a woman in leather holding a whip, the description was everything I was looking for. I was getting excited and tried to build the courage to get in touch. Finally I did and I emailed to see about making an appointment to see her. I detailed in the email how I liked to be dominated and told her that my wife wasn't into anything like that. I carried on. I had a need to be submissive whilst wearing some of my wife's clothes.

Mistress Z responded and offered me a date to come and see her.

At the end of her response she stated: 'You better be wearing panties and tights you naughty boy when I meet you.'

I was excited and jerked off there and then to the thought.

A week went by and my appointment was that night. My wife was going away for a couple of nights with her mother so the coast was clear.

I grabbed my wife's plain pink knickers which hugged my cheeks and a pair of black tights. I looked pathetic in them but it turned me on. I had them under my pants and I went to my appointment a bit nervous not knowing what to expect.

I came to the house which looked ordinary. I don't know what I expected, black leather curtains? I looked around to see if anyone was about and walked up to the house, I knocked and waited for someone to answer. When the woman answered I was extremely confused.

The door opened and the woman who stood there with a long coat on was Zara! My wife's hated co-worker Zara. The Zara I would perv on at the gym and jerk off to. I thought I must have got the wrong house.

"Sorry Zara I've knocked on the wrong door I think, I erm I was looking for a friend's house." I said stuttering my words.

"Are you sure naughty boy?" She responded whilst smirking.

"I think you're in the right place Daniel ain't you? Come in and let Mistress Z have her fun." Zara said provocatively.

It all made sense. Mistress z, it stood for Zara! I couldn't believe it. I froze for a few seconds thinking about what I should do, thinking about what my wife would think, and how Zara now knew about my sissy side. I had detailed about how I wanted to be dominated and embarrassed. I felt I had betrayed my wife, like I had humiliated her too.

Zara grabbed my hand and pulled me into her house. I walked into the living room when I felt her right behind me as she whispered in my ear.

"From now on its Mistress Z." With that she grabbed my ass and then spanked it.

"Let's have a look at you then Daniel." She commanded.

I just stood there and didn't know what to do conflicted with whether I should just walk out.

"Daniel I mean lets see if you've got that boring bitch's panties underneath." Said Zara.

She was insulting my wife while ordering me to take my pants down. I complied and pulled them down, starting to feel as if I was in a daze or under some kind of spell. I revealed myself and stood there with my wife's tights on and her knickers underneath.

Zara who now had taken her coat off stood there in a dominatrix outfit which she looked incredibly attractive in and also extremely domineering. She pulled the tights down and instantly started laughing.

"Oh dear, I knew Debbie wasn't sexy but this confirms it. Look how boring they are, no wonder her man is always checking me out."

When she said that I realised she knew that I always perved on her and now I was starting to feel embarrassed as I stood there in these pink panties.

"Who'd have thought Daniel that you'd be standing here now in pink panties wanting to be my little bitch. You've been checking me out probably wanting to fuck me havent you?" She asked mockingly.

I just nodded and she carried on.

"Now I'm going to put you in your place which is well beneath me." She said while pointing to the ground.

I went to my knees so easily not even fighting it, the power she had over me was strong. I knelt down and looked up to her like a young puppy.

"Kiss." She demanded while pointing at her beautiful ass.

I followed orders and soon I was kissing her cheeks.

"If only your wife could see you now worshipping your mistress's ass. Maybe I should show her in the office sometime." She laughed as I pulled my head away.

"Please don't, she doesn't need to see this." I pleaded.

"We'll see, as you don't have control now Daniel, You're mine to do what I please and if you misbehave I'm having you on the office floor in front of your wife and the other ladies sniffing my ass. " She said sternly.

I thought she was joking and just carried on being her obedient slave.

What happened next was just pure humiliation from Zara. I was spanked over her knee, made to worship her ass and feet, and verbally humiliated.

A couple of hours had passed during which, Zara had her way with me.

She then said, "To finish off your humiliation I want you to cum in them tights and then give them to me to keep just as a little reminder that I own your wife's sissy bitch husband."

I was jerked into my wife's tights as Zara, my mistress laughed.

She made me say, "Mistress Z owns my cum," as I blew a huge load into them.

My humiliation was over and I tried to change the relationship a bit and said, "Well that was fun Zara wasn't it? We don't need to tell Debbie do we?"

I was met with a hard slap on my ass and then she grabbed my balls to which I was aroused but felt a sense of weakness.

"Listen here bitch boy I own you and these now. I'll do what I want and if you or your bitch wife misbehave, I'll be showing her all your dirty desires." With that she released my balls.

'Showing her? What does that mean?'

Zara pointed to a camera which I hadn't seen until now. Much to my dismay the whole ordeal had been recorded. I shook my head and protested but Zara was too powerful for me. She quickly ushered me to the door and threw me out.

'What have I done?'

I had surrendered and now my sexual subservience to my wife's worst enemy.

A few weeks went by and I tried to forget about what had happened but all I could think of was Zara dominating me and how she might show my wife the video.

I was on edge all the time now and when my wife would come home moaning about something that Zara had done, there was always a little fear in the back of my mind. Was tomorrow the day that Zara told my wife that she was now my ball's owner?

One day my wife asked me to come help her at the office. She needed to take some things home from her desk as she was going to be working from home for a week. I didn't want to as I felt scared that Zara would be there but part of me thought nothing will happen while my wife is there. How foolish I was.

I walked into the office and kissed my wife. In the background was Zara looking sexy as hell. She smiled at me which made me feel weak. As we were taking things back and forth to the car my wife confronted Zara about something.

"Why do you keep laughing as we're walking back in?" My wife asked Zara.

"Well, I'm just laughing at bitch boy with you." She replied

"Bitch boy?" My wife questioned, looking confused and angry.

I just put my head down thinking 'Please not here.'

"Who the hell do you think you're calling that, my husband is far from a bitch." She signalled for me to get involved and stand up for myself, asking me to be the protector and man she thought I was.

I couldn't, so I just told her, "Not here love, it doesn't matter."

My wife was shocked at my cowardly behaviour but Zara wouldn't let it go.

"Daniel, get over here now." She said firmly.

Zara was pointing to the floor beckoning her bitch to come and serve.

My wife, with not an idea what was going on, watched me put the stuff down and walk over. As I got over to Zara, she put me on the floor, patted my head.

"Good boy."

"Daniel what the hell is going on!" My wife shouted to me.

I couldn't answer because I had frozen. I was Zara's, or Mistress Z property now.

"Well Sarah you see your poor excuse of a man is my bitch and now I own his balls. Don't I?" She lifted my head up to get an answer.

I shook my head pleading with my eyes.

Sarah had tears in her eyes and begged, "Please tell me what's going on, tell me this is a joke."

Zara, wanting to pile the humiliation on, went to her drawer and pulled out a pair of tights. The pair that I had worn and cum in.

"Well you see these are yours but your sissy husband likes to wear them when he's with me and be dominated like a little naughty boy." She mockingly said.

"You're lying! You've drugged him or something." Sarah desperately argued.

"I don't think so he was the one who started this and came round to my house in your not very exciting pink panties. You should have seen how he looked with his tights on." Zara said laughing to herself.

What happened next really compounded how I was Zara's little sissy. Zara took my wife's tights which still smelt of my cum opened them up and put them over my head. I must have looked pathetic and weak, especially in front of my wife.

Sarah, not believing what was happening, walked over to try and get me up but Zara just pushed her away.

"You can take him if he wants to come."

Zara held the legs of the tights which were on my head like a leash.

"Come on Daniel, please get up." My wife begged.

I finally said something and meekly replied back, "I can't, Mistress Z is my owner now."

Zara started laughing.

"You see I've got it all recorded when he came to mine and soon the whole town will know that this little one is now mine." She said all this while she slapped my ass.

I was so aroused by the shame and humiliation I came in my pants which quickly started to become extremely noticeable.

"Oh no Daniel you haven't." Said my wife.

"See, he likes being mine." Said Zara while pulling me back by the legs of the tights.

My wife stormed out in floods of tears and I wasn't man enough to build up the strength to break Zara's hold on me. I had been exposed and humiliated but by the look of the sticky patch my pants were showing I was exactly where I belonged.