Exposed at My Wife's Office Pt. 02

Story Info
Further humiliation at the hands of Mistress Z.
2k words
4.35
13k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been humiliated at the hands of my mistress, my wife's co-worker, and enemy.

My wife kicked me out, telling me that she couldn't be married to another woman's bitch. My wife wanted a real man. I tried to protest, I told her that I could change, but the damage was already done. Once she saw me leashed by those tights over my head, she lost all respect for me.

It wasn't public knowledge what had happened. I was fearful every day that either my wife would tell everyone, or that Zara would show everyone the video. Luckily my wife didn't want to deal with the shame of it either, so she kept her silence.

I stayed at a friend's house while I was looking for a new place to live. We had a few chats where I lied and told him that me and Sarah had just fallen out of love, which wasn't the case but it was better than saying I was now owned by a mistress.

I hoped Mistress Z would relinquish her control and set me free of her sexy and domineering hold on me. I saw Sarah a few times when moving bits out of our house and the looks she gave me were of such shame and disappointment. I felt exiled, small, and weak.

A couple of days of deep thinking and reflection passed. I began to build myself up to break Mistress's Z's hold as I had decided I was going to go to her, demand the video, and tell her no more. I wanted my pride back.

It was a Tuesday afternoon at about 4pm when I marched to Zara's house and decided that it was Zara from now on, not mistress. Approaching the door I felt strong and filled with purpose.

Knock Knock Knock

I waited for Zara to approach the door. This was it, I was retaking control.

Zara opened the door with a smirk, "Oh hi little one."

"Look I'm not your little one I'm a fully grown man and that's it now, what went on is in the past and a mistake! You humiliated me and my wife. My marriage is over thanks to you, so it stops here!" I said with a voice full of determination.

Zara a little bit taken back and just looked at me and told me to come inside. I walked in as she shut the door behind me. Memories came flooding back of the last time I had entered her house. I was staying strong....or so I thought.

Zara approached me and as quick as a flash grabbed my balls! It hurt and shocked me causing a loud gasp to escape my lips.

"Who the hell do you think you are little one? These balls are mine and so are you." She said, a deadly glint in her eye.

I was beginning to wilt. I froze again, not able to fight her off, so I tried to reason with her.

"Look, I need my life back. I need my manhood back." I pleaded, her grip on my balls rendering my voice unnaturally high pitched.

"No you need putting back in your place, It's Mistress to you and always will be." As she pushed down on my shoulders I crumpled, kneeling before her.

I was on my knees, feeling any courage or power I had slip away. I was starting to feel that daze again of weakness and compliance. Mistress turned round with her big voluptuous ass right in front of my face. I couldn't help but feel the situation getting away from me.

"Your place is to serve, and you need to be worshipping your mistress." She said as she pulled my face closer to her ass.

I was gone, I started kissing her gorgeous rear like a desperate puppy excited to please. I was totally lost as I served my queen.

5 mins went by and my mistress pulled away. "So are we clear of your place now little one."

I nodded and just like that I had lost again, spiralling further into a subservient manner.

"This is what is going to happen, You're going to be staying here for a few nights as you need punishment. I'm going to give you several permanent reminders of who you serve." Mistress said with a sexy smirk.

Mistress had wrapped her legs around my head while I knelt, I was being headscissored. The power I could feel in her legs squeezing me was too much. My body felt limp and I was drowsy.

My eyes opened and I was in a strange bent over position. I looked around and tried to move but I couldn't. I was in a vice-like device with my ass exposed. I realised I had been knocked out by my mistress's legs and now here I was awaiting my next punishment.

Mistress walked in an all in one leather dominatrix-like outfit. The commanding attire oozed such confidence and power.

"Right, now listen up little one. You're going to get a good whipping, It's only what you deserve." She said mockingly.

I sat there awaiting my fate as I realised all I had on was a thong which my mistress must have put on me.

Mistress teased me and stroked me with the whip before she began punishing my body.

I was crying as the pain from each strike of the whip went right through my body. Mistress just laughed and carried on.

I was a broken and beaten man.

It felt like eternity as she continued to abuse my body, the agonizing minutes crawling by. Finally it stopped. I was let out of the device but was unable to stand due to the pain.

"You stay there until you can get up. Once you find your feet, clean that mess you made." She chuckled.

What mess?

I soon realized in the midst of the whipping I had cum everywhere. I had not even felt myself lose control.

I got up and walked towards my mistress. I was shown to a room and put into a bed, I was still in a daze. I fell asleep quickly exhausted physically and mentally.

I felt a presence behind me and it was my mistress. She smothered me up behind me. I was little spoon and she was the big spoon. It felt so weird but I felt comforted.

I started crying and said, "Mistress please hold me."

Much to my surprise, she did. I was all hers now and felt safe with my mistress.

"Get some sleep, little one. I've got a surprise for you in the morning." She whispered gently in my ear.

I was too tired to even think what she meant by surprise.

It all went dark and I was asleep.

I woke up lying comfortably in the bed as my mistress walked into the room.

"Oh good, now you're awake you best get here so I can get you ready." Mistress dictated.

"Wh what, ready for what?" I asked.

"You'll see," She replied.

Mistress pulled something out of a drawer, something I knew too well. My wife's tights.

She beckoned me over, "Come little one."

I went over and she put them over my head. I didn't even resist. I must have looked so pathetic but I was too far gone to care about appearances anymore.

Mistress held onto the legs of the tights and made me crawl into another room while she held the fabric like a leash. I stumbled into a room unable to see because of the nylon obscured my vision.

"Right there's 3 people about to come in, it's time we begin to tell the world of your place". She said confidently.

I was confused and shook my head while pleading, "No mistress, please don't let anyone see me like this."

I heard 3 voices as the men approached the room, 3 familiar voices.

"Oh my god!" One of the blokes said.

I looked toward the 3 guys standing there. I could still make them out even though nylon covered my face. They were my 3 best friends.

"What the hell Danny!" James said.

"Why are you kneeling there with a pair of tights on your head? Are you some kind of sissy?" Tommy said as he laughed at my state.

Mistress walked over and pulled my head up and said, "Answer them."

I stuttered and tried to get my words out but I couldn't.

"You see guys Daniel here is now my bitch, I've taken him from his boring bitch wife to put him in his rightful place. I've felt it was time for you to see him for what he is, a desperate naughtily little boy."

The 3 lads all took pictures not believing what they were seeing.

"I can't believe it Danny. All the times you've given us the big man talk and here you are kneeling while dressed up like a little bitch." Said Connor.

Connor was my bestest mate, a lad I had been friends with all my life. Now I was before him so vulnerable. I tried to crawl to them, but my mistress just grabbed me by the thong and kept me there. She felt so strong.

The guys just laughed.

"Guys I think if he wants to be a sissy from now on he should be treated like one." Said James.

The guys all approached me and were over me as I was in the middle of all 3 looking down on me. I felt so weak and ashamed.

I then heard 3 zippers come down and knew immediately what was coming next.

"Have fun boys." Mistress said as she grabbed a camera to film my predicament.

"Seeing as you're a sissy bitch I think you should be branded as one." One of the guys said as they all laughed and agreed.

"No please guys." I meekly responded.

It was too late. My 3 best friends stood over me jacking their big cocks, while I was in the middle awaiting my fate.

The guys were constantly laughing while tugging, I was told to get to work. I, without hesitation, grabbed their dicks and started to wank them. I was lost. I could feel them breathing heavier and getting harder.

Tommy told me to get ready and as he did I tried to move away from the group to which he grabbed the legs of the tights on my head and said, "Stay right there."

I froze at his instruction. All of a sudden my face felt thick hot streams of cum streaming all over it. Each sticky rope of cum slapping me with shame. The thin nylon oozed as the cum pooled on top, some of it moving through the fabric to my face.

The other two followed suit and covered me in their seed. Branding me and disowning me as a friend it felt.

The lads all pulled their zippers back up and handed me back to my mistress with my tights leash. They all said thank you to Mistress, expressing their gratitude for showing them who I really was. They all asked for the video to be sent to them so they could show people.

Mistress took the spunk covered tights off my head as all 3 guys stood there and laughed about how weak I looked.

I'd done it again, I had cum on the floor not realising while having 3 big dicks in my face. I was put on the floor to clean it up while my Mistress put her high heel on my head to keep me there. The 3 guys all shook their heads and left after seeing me so pathetically used.

Mistress told me she was going to be going out, so she wanted me in bed. This meant one thing, getting squeezed to sleep again. She placed my head between her thighs and with two little squeezes I was out cold.

My fate was sealed, and my humiliation continued.