All Comments on 'Exposed by DNA - Another Tale'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments (Page 2)
King_MacAulayKing_MacAulay9 months ago

Holy crap!!!! Too sad man! Too sad.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Confusing story!

3

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

Depressing. Not enjoyable in the least.

orion2bear2orion2bear27 months ago

Did no lik this story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A sad tale. Just like in real life, no real winners in an all lived happily scenario.

This story was too brief to ever be successful. Far too much happened to too many people in too few a words.

It is like reading an action list out of a sports game. Just watching the highlight reels.

This stories is merely a collection of events and actions. Flat. Emotionless. Bland.

There is nothing in this story to make the characters real. They come across as Flat. Emotionless. Bland.

Reading what someone did is a poor cousin to reading how and why someone did the thing that someone did do.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So I guess he's an albino??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So ass wipe could have been the daddy to his first baby. But did he Bother to have a DNA test done on the baby, no he just ran off. But he sure was quick to Destroy everyone's life around him. To bad there wasn't a second chapter to this story. Where he was able to make everything right, except how he treated Althea mother before she died..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Everyone life is shit except the cuckcold doctor. Guess I won’t have to read anymore of your stories

usaretusaret6 months ago

Piss poor, and too brief/short, ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why is it that every author feels obliged to use that phrase, "ripped out his/her/my heart and stomped on it"? Maybe try for something new and original?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Totally disliked the story to the point of hating it. I can see where Greg got the wrong impression, but the nurses didn't know or find somebody who did? Before leaving, he should've at least requested a DNA test. At the least, it should've been suggested by the doctors/ nurses, but it wasn't.

Meanwhile his then wife's life's changed & not for the better, to be used, abused, & treated like scum. Her close friend, when Greg decided to move away,, went with him, leaving her husband a letter... but why> It seems that the only one not affected negatively was the scumbag doctor.

While the writing was decent, the storyline & the characters were so nauseating that I'm hard pressed to even give this the 2 stars I gave it. I also can't fathom why the fuck this author would want to even consider writing a shithole story as this. Bob

KRD19254KRD192546 months ago

This story is layered in pure BS.

\

Two Engineers did not know about DNA - but new genetics? He went off reservation on his wife without the DNA being conducted? He shit-canned his daughter without any facts? The birth doctor/staff did not know of these possibilities or what the red mark could mean to properly inform/coach the new parents? His mother did not insist on DNA before he dumped his wife and child?

\

Yes, its' just a story BUT use available facts not maintain an ignorant illogical fantasy. Take away his man-card.

\

2.0**, hooyah - was too much BS

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So very tragic, lack of knowledge can be so destructive.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can see where Greg got his facts wrong, and I can excuse the nurses easily enough. It doesn’t appear like a doctor was actually consulted before Greg flew off the handle and burned everybody’s world down. Though if a doctor would have known about the defective gene leading to blue eyes thing I have my doubts. Still, a dna test should have been required. He would presumably have been on the birth certificate. So the courts would still have come after him.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit5 months ago

CAREFULLY planned, premeditated pure, SPITEFUL evil, the like of which I have not seen in a very long time! Unfortunately, I'll NEVER be able to UNREAD this story, which will haunt me for the rest of my dwindling time left on this twisted world.

So thank you (not), for your unwanted "gift" to me in my old age!

Bitterly,

R.S.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

I have to stand corrected on my "Chekhov's Gun" comment. I had missed that the mark was on the baby at birth as well as when it was returned, proving that the baby wasn't switched, so there WAS significance to it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sbrooks103x - he was exposed by the dna, not her. Does no one get that?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Until I read this I didn't realise that under 16s are allowed to post stories on this site. What a train wreck!

JR

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

Not a bad story, just sad. Wasn’t sure a female could be the best man at a wedding: “ Piper and Greg were engaged, and got married at City Hall at week later, with Hildy as the best man.” But anything is possible.

AngelRiderAngelRider4 months ago

Now this one was great. Hubris and pride damaged a lot of lives. Very under scored imho

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of the most underrated stories on here. If you had fleshed it out more--especially on things like HIldy dying tragically, unfulfilled, and never loved--it could have been an incredible Shakespearean tragedy of epic proportions.

5 stars still tho

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Я в шоке... Поразительная история

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck!

This author is good at spinning a twisted tale and cautionary about rushing to judgement and reaction. It has consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jesus what a crap story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good try anyway but somewhere along the line there would be a DNA test.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well, that's 20 minutes of my life I'm never going to get back. This is easily, comfortably the most ridiculous, thrown together and ill thought out piece of work I've read on this site. Thanks for nothing, author.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@ NudeInMaine. It may be different across the pond in the US but in the UK a woman can indeed be the best man at a wedding as my elder daughter was for my younger one when she got married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stupid story. Get a DNA test. Why go on the color of the eyes. What an absolute asshole. I really don’t like stories where assumptions are made and actions are done on circumstantial evidence and no real evidence provided and then at the end the truth comes out. Again DNA test.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 2 months ago

Unbelievable that he would throw away marriage over eye color

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

baby is born ANY questions do a damn dna test !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So that's how your going to end this story? Now that he has been told how he fucked everything up by his brown eyed His theory. Why not help his youngest daughter find his oldest daughter. But we already know his first wife is totally fucked up beyond repair, too bad..

silverthorne16silverthorne1617 days ago

That's it? They both ended up tragically?

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

1. Story's unfinished. No idea what happened afterwards- did Greg try to reunite with Piper, getting her out of her lifestyle?

2. Husband doctor gave her all types of drugs & gave her to a prostitution house. Was he ever caught? What happened to Piper if not #1?

3. Story itself is a waste. I read the previous story & was much better. Almost EVERYTHING that happened was so far off the path of reality, even giving artistic license, it becomes not only unbelievable, but stupid. No ands, ifs, or buts.

4. As mentioned below in comments, why no DNA test given? Greg just stormed off & didn't return. Then there's Hildy. She just leaves her marriage to be with Greg? Worse, Greg treats her as a sister or just a friend, even after she gives birth to their daughter?

5. All the above = a story that should be burned. 1 star, which's giving it too much credit. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

To "anonymous" also initialed "JR": you couldn't have been more right. My thoughts exactly.

On another level, having read other stories by this author, I'm totally shocked he'd think of this story, much less actually write & post it. I'd love to say this was one off, but that would be giving this story too much credit. gsr

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous