All Comments on 'Exposed by DNA'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Talking about twists. Learning that his DNA's different from his parents due to an adoption, leading to questions about what his wife was doing while he's serving his country. The other twist- finding out what his wife's doing while he's away. In short, she was beyond a slut. And the resulting- I'm guessing now as the story only suggests it - a divorce. Unfortunately, there's nothing what happens after. Did he date/ marry? Ever find out what happened to his ex? But 4 stars on this novel twist to the story. Bob

MightyHornyMightyHorny11 months ago

I figured out the twist (his kids were really is) midway through it.

Still, I completely under the MC's thinking here - his last words were nothing, but facts.

A all-around sad tale, when you think about it... he should tried to find out her, just for the kids.

Anyway... thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“Sounds like Joanna finally got the memo that inbred hicks will always be inbred hicks and she was lucky to be shed of the whole lot of useless hillbilly trash. Most of that filth is so inbred they have family bushes not trees. Good for you Joanna, get away from the small town fucktard garbage.”

Feels pretty damn stupid reading this comment when you realize the only one in that family that was useless garbage was the wife.

Also talk about projecting much.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, that's a different take on the "we have to talk" genre. As someone pointed out, it didn't seem to flow very well, but then I've read worse stories that didn't flow well before. Seemed that the wife wanted to get out of the small town and wasn't interested in fighting for the kids. The double DNA twist was good though, and made one think. But then the wife was a slut and became a whore that liked gang bangs.

TechumsahTechumsah11 months ago

This could be the reason most people that adopt tell their kids around 18.

Regguy69Regguy6911 months ago

Nice little twist in there. At 19 we don’t always make good choices, but her repeat performances were too much to forgive. Maybe it’s time to go on a Bucky hunt?

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

I liked it, l would think Joanna resumed the life she loved, she probably died doing it.

She got hers.

Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not happening!!

Half ass try But no.

Fact of life deployed and hardship duty stations play out for cheating by both spouses!

Not married so I could screw around with no cheating when in service.

Most of the married men cheated.

Staff and officers routinely bribed corpsmen and medics for VD shots so it didn't get into records.

Cousin medic and friends corpsmen so know for a fact.

Why I believe in citizen soldiers as constitution.

Lifers good hunting and wives also

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love how his moral indignation was up held, being what a mink he must have been being away from his wife for so long. He must have been spending all his down time hopping bunk to bunk with his swabby buddies. Don’t bye that he wasn’t out amongst the whores of San Diego on his return to his old hang outs.

davezqdavezq11 months ago

Having the children become his after all was a nice twist.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino11 months ago

Why wasn’t she on birth control? Asking for a friend.

juanviejojuanviejo11 months ago

Did nor find it to br even close to my cup of tea...3 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice twist at the end. 5 stars

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart11 months ago

3 stars, about average after that ending killed the momentum of the story. It was interesting, had some great ideas such as the fact the wife was cheating but it turning out the kids were really his, that he was adopted. Unfortunately I personally felt how the story left off did it a disservice. No revenge against the friends, no reconciling or closure with the ex, this felt more like a story outline then a proper story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Insane but turned out right, he had to dump the whore!

WisquejacWisquejac10 months ago

Dad and disturbing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, strangely, not a surprise. A bit of fun though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not bad -destroys 4 lives (hers,kids will never be the same whether they find out or not).

Father's IQ ,emotional and intellectual, does rival that of an idiot

Indeed as Shakespeare said it first-"Story told by an idiot, full of sound and fury ,signifying nothing !

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[11.08.23]

Nice twist on an old trope!

11/10!!!!!

TajfaTajfa9 months ago

Very good but a mother simply abandoning her kids is extremely rare. I also think he should have tried to find her 2 "friends" to visit some pain on them.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clemente9 months ago

Nicely done!!! A different look on the cheating wife tale.

Thank you

Pasqual

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

“who would have thought marrying a topless waitress from a dive bar in San Diego would turn out like this?”

Really how else would you expect it to turn out?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dumb bastard married a topless waitress - he deserved the shitshow

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I kind of read this as a comedy, as such I gave it a 4.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler9 months ago

Interesting tact on use of DNA. Liked the story Hanks

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

Good riddance to bad seed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I get sick and tired of parents who adopt and try to hide the adoption factor. Just simply wrong. There are health factors that are significant information that get withheld all too often that can be a difference maker that can cut life short or create issues that should have been addressed at an earlier age. There are ways to impart the information that shows the greatness of love being imparted to the adoptee. Hiding is simply wrong and causes distrust of those much later in their teens or even older. Had several friends who became very bitter and the relationship to those who did the adopting compromised and have nothing to do with the adopted parents. Like hiding it is really going to help their cause, ultimately created a rift that could not be undone. Adoption is a wonderful thing if the parents are actually able to really communicate and be real parents instead of wishful parents who do more harm than good.

InfosaugerInfosauger9 months ago

I'm a foster child and of course I knew it from the beginning. My brother whom I'm not related was adopted by my foster parents and was told very early.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

that's... um... sticky

McPoonMcPoon9 months ago

I read this like an episode of Jerry Springer.

RiP Jerry

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have wrote a sequel as the mother would never abandon her kids with him if they were not his , ending is all wrong .

GhostdogginGhostdoggin8 months ago

Who would think marrying a top less waitress from a dive bar in San Diego would turn out any other way but this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Should have wrote a sequel". Yes, please. Molly xx

Daggy1965Daggy19658 months ago

Monica & Buckie need serious retribution. We see this time and time again, a woman is taken advantage of. She's naive and maybe shouldn't have went there. But while these predators are around you have to really keep yourself in check. Even the most faithful wife could be seduced under the right conditions.

chymerachymera8 months agoAuthor

Monica and Buckie are in the “Wife wants Experiences” series. And for those that don’t get it, the last line in this story was sarcastic.

brownlabbrownlab7 months ago

Thank you for sharing! You are an excellent author. In this particular story I really would have preferred a reconciliation. Thanx again for the interesting read. J2

Pinto931Pinto9317 months ago

“ who would have thought marrying a topless waitress from a dive bar in San Diego would turn out like this?”. That’s exactly how I would have expected it to turn out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If Joanna was a motorcycle, she'd be a HORELY-DAVIDSON!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Had a similar problem while stationed in Germany. My work took me away from home for weeks and months at a time. To fill the void and loneliness my wife took several college English classes and started going out with some of the other students and their instructor. She told me about him joining the class outings. After a few months of group parties he asked her join him for a solo dinner and accepted. She told me about the dinner and knew I was suspicious when I warned her he was out for more than a dinner and conversation but she blew me off. About three weeks later while enjoying being with my wife in our bed she started crying and confessed that she slept with him. I was pissed and angry but knew she did still love me. That was many years ago but it still hurts when we think about that brief affair,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great last line!

enderlocke77enderlocke776 months ago

Lol he married a topless waitress lol

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wow,that last statement really described your and your MCs intelligence. "who would have thought marrying a topless waitress from a honky dive bar would end like this" Gee! how else could it have ended?? pretty dumb to marry any women from such enviroment..very entertaining tale though...4 stars..

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

I knew early on something strange was going on. The children were full siblings thus their father was the same for all three. But she’d been fucking lord knows how many guys, even enjoyed gang bangs. Thus it was pretty unlikely that the kids would have had the same father. I’m glad it turns out he is the father.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

God, how depressive. A dad who tells his thirteen year old to fine somewhere else to sleep because he's gutta get home to beat 'the truth' out of their mother. And no mother anymore. Poor kids...

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Well that was a truly depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Appreciate the author sharing talent in telling a twisted tale. I know for the drama they don't actually typically have characters exercise any understanding and empathy. Seems they could have worked it out irl.

To be clear though while understandable someone might feel violent impulses and have such thoughts, actually threatening to carry them out or worse doing so is unmanly and unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Comments from the peanut gallery who have never been pushed to the breaking point. Yes it would have been wrong,not forgivable even if you were pushed beyond human endurance.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He was an ass. She confessed everything and turns out he was the biological father and after many years as a loving faithful wife he doesn't even look for her to let her know? I hope he at least told his kids.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No idea why he didn’t get his DNA tested first. What about his mum not telling him that his wife was going out whilst he was deployed and she was looking after the children. The mum must of had suspicions. Do parents tell there adoptive children that they are adopted when they are old enough. Would love to know the percentage that do and don’t. My money would be that most do tell.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

That’s a good twist. I can’t imagine his emotions but I would have thought he would have done DNA before confronting the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry to say, that I would have done the exact same thing he did, for the same reasons too. But it was kind of sad, that he did though out a good mother, except for her first three years of marriage. But come on he married a fucking stripper, what did he think she was going do to entertain herself while you were gone, well Semen (little Navy joke)? So ho ruined the rest of Joanna life for no good reason. What about Monica and Buckie, they got away Scott free!!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon8 days ago

You clearly didn't read the story, DUMBASS.

Anonymous about 2 months ago

He was an ass. She confessed everything and turns out he was the biological father and after many years as a loving faithful wife he doesn't even look for her to let her know? I hope he at least told his kids.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous