All Comments on 'Exposed by DNA'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
012Say012Say10 months ago

Good plot twist!

CharetteCharette10 months ago

Uhm , Sorry but :

"who would have thought marrying a topless waitress from a dive bar in San Diego would turn out like this?"

Everybody ?!? :D

TajfaTajfa10 months ago

After being married for so long I think there could have been a bit more to the divorce. Just disappearing with no contact with her kids doesn't seem realistic. At some stage the kids would mellow and want to see the woman who bore and nurtured then. 3 stars

francemanfranceman10 months ago

You may not be aware of this, but a few weeks without sex can really kill you.

It's a real case of survival.

tizwickytizwicky10 months ago

Excellent plot turnabout and twist.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed10 months ago

Well-written, but the only sympathetic characters are the poor kids. All of the adults made their own tragic choices: wife cheats, husband never verified dna, and HIS mother never game him information that every adopted kid needs medically.

Diecast1Diecast110 months ago

Good story, like it a lot. AAAAA+++++

MattblackUKMattblackUK10 months ago

So, her slut behaviour was outed but only because he was adopted? Interesting twist.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson10 months ago

Great twist on the DNA theme :)

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Ok, she was a cheating whore.

He married a 19 year old working as a topless dancer in a Navy town and then moved her to a small town where she didn't know anyone and left her there by herself. What did he think was going to happen?

KarnevilKarnevil10 months ago

Interesting plot and a nice twist, but not one likeable cherecter in the whole story, and that includes the children and his mother.

I think if it had been fleshed out somewhat, like the wife denying everything instead of confessing like the villain in an Agatha Christie novel, then him having to work to find the truth, it would have made for much better reading. Instead it was just a brief description of what destroyed a marriage. In the end my dislike for the characters overrode everything else.

maninconnmaninconn10 months ago

So twisted! Loved it! Thanks for writing.

des911des91110 months ago

Great twist. Well done and thank you

demanderdemander10 months ago

Nice plot. I'm not so sure that Joanna would have ghosted the kids. D

johntcookseyjohntcooksey10 months ago

Fun story. The Martian Slut Ray strikes again! And what a convoluted way to get to the truth. Very entertaining. Thanks much.

JRandyJJRandyJ10 months ago

I had a young Airman that worked for me when stationed in Florida. He was the dumbest laziest person I ever encountered. He had 4 kids and found out none of them were his. I decided his wife was not cheating, he was to lazy to screw his wife. She got it elsewhere. No not me, my wife would have beat me like a red headed step child.

dragonmann72dragonmann7210 months ago

The DNA test showed her family side, yet you couldn't find her or refused to try and find her. What about Buckie and Monica, they walked away with out a scratch.

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

I wondered where you were going since the kids were all full sibs and the wife was talking about gangbangs where parentage would likely be three different fathers (unless it was Buckie)..

Nice twist at the end. I would have liked to see him pay a little visit to Monica and Buckie though. something permanent.

straightshooter1958straightshooter195810 months ago

LMAO! Kinda like an outline for a movie, i.e. "Cinderella Liberty, ten years later"

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Why would Meghan have assumed that the father did not know of the parentage? As far as she knew, parentage was a secret both parents were holding from their children. I also don't think that daughters would have so quickly disengaged from their mother. Finally, a mother would not have so easily and quickly abandoned her daughters. In other words, the key elements of the story are a bit far-fetched.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4610 months ago

Great twist at the end.

deadonedeadone10 months ago

love the twist

imhaplessimhapless10 months ago

Original; I like original. 5*

Turning502019Turning50201910 months ago

Would like to have seen a disposition on the wife. But good story. Some smack down on the man and woman would be cool too. Maybe a part 2

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite10 months ago

The last sentence was funny. Suggestion: try writing an erotic story next time.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Far out, man...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A strange twist of fate. Maybe someday they'll find Joanna.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Monica and Buckie get away with it. They turn Joanna, a woman and a wife into a paid prostitute. They hide that they get paid in cash for her spreading her legs, and directly bear responsibility for her divorce. In addition they are responsible for Joanna's children growing up without their mother and have robbed Joanna of seeing her kids reach their life's milestones. No graduations, no marriages, no first jobs, no birthdays, no births of grandchildren. Life imprisonment should be the least that Monica and Buckie get for the free for all they made of Joanna. She has culpability, but had M and B been decent people J would likely never have reached that low.

Harryin VAHarryin VA10 months ago

There's a reason why most of your stories have such crappy scores

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Until the epilogue, I was wondering why you wrote a story that has already been told so many times. You fooled me and found an original way to tell it. Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brief and full of holes, had potential but failed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a very silly story, uhghhh

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown10 months ago

Can we stop with the lame assed "blackmail" excuse? A sure sign of a weak effort @ writing...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a terrible story

SunnyU2SunnyU210 months ago

No way she leaves her teenage daughters behind. I don't buy it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Comedy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"You may not be aware of this, but a few weeks without sex can really kill you. It's a real case of survival."

Maybe, but it that's the case, better not get married and risk to destroy a marriage, a family and other lives. Better stay single and be free to fvck the world without limitations. In a marriage, for different reasons (illness, job, inevitable marriage litigations), can happen to stay without sex for some time: that can never justify betrayal and cheating. If sex is so vital, than it needs discussion and without agreement, consider the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know this is fiction, but military life, and absence, is hard on a family. That said,she knew what she was getting into, when she got married. She was a wild whore, who should wind up on the streets, whoring, with incurable diseases...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Didn't see that coming.

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

Come on dude. Fucking dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Slut wife slept with too many men to make this even remotely erotic. She'd have contracted several STD's along the way and passed them on to her husband. Also, if mother was "go to" parent for her kids, no way she leaves and is never heard from again. Twist at the end was OK, but this was pretty poorly developed and written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yikes. Belongs in the sci fi section, and that includes the reactions of the characters. Both the adults behaved like… well, like two dimensional caricatures.

amygdalaamygdala10 months ago

You know the saying you cant turn a Ho into a Housewife has validation to that statement. Because often times its true. She was for the streets!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

"Absent were all my relatives, including my sister and her family" - Even if they WERE his kids, only people who had submitted their DNA would show up on a DNA match.

\

She was doing gang bangs, yet all three kids ended up with the same father? The odds against that are astronomical!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A truly sad tale.

Ed

nixroxnixrox10 months ago

3 stars - this is a pretty standard sad story for wives of military personnel, during my time in the military. Though mostly relegated to navy and army wives due to their husband's longer term unaccompanied postings overseas closer to the action. Very few air force personnel ever went with the aircraft in a support role - usually 3 guys per aircraft and only for short periods of time - 2 to 3weeks max.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very interesting twist with the kids actually being his. And he's rid of the whore to boot. All around satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

solid 3*.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry. Yet another one of those grotesque “you’re adopted but we never told you” stories, compounded by the nonsensical “she fucked dozens of other guys but somehow the kids are in fact yours”. Not only that, but what did this guy expect when he married a 19 year old topless dancer? This whole mess belongs in fantasy and science fiction.

PBD2022PBD202210 months ago

You can't turn a slut into a wife

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hilarious! This story was a comedy of errors from the get-go.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Problem I have with this story is the protagonist didn't think about finding the two pimps! I also am one of those people who like longer stories and this could have been fleshed out more, but it still gets 4*

Dobbin55

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Every woman has a slut in her brain. The trick is "trust but verify" every day. Worked for me and my 47 year marriage.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

And Monica is still alive why?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well I didn't see that coming. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The outcome was predictable the second they all admitted they hadn't tested him....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not bad. But not getting himself tested right away was very stupid. Although marrying a topless dancer who liked to party was even dumber.

.

As to Joanna’s excuses for her infidelity: right out of the MSR handbook 🤗

.

3 ***

tangledweedtangledweed10 months ago

A couple of minor surprises and the last sentence elevated this story above the usual LW contributions.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sounds like Joanna finally got the memo that inbred hicks will always be inbred hicks and she was lucky to be shed of the whole lot of useless hillbilly trash. Most of that filth is so inbred they have family bushes not trees. Good for you Joanna, get away from the small town fucktard garbage.

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Good story nice twist at the end. Not sure why he did not get a DNA test, but then it wouldn’t be a story? Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, he was adopted and the kids are his. Strange twist. Forces his wife out and on the run ,never to be seen or hear from again. Sad those kids and their mother need closure. He should find her and tell her if she is still alive. What she did was wrong ,just young stupid and caught up in the scam whore friend. Let her have piece of mind!

Frank66Frank6610 months ago

Monica and Buckie? zero consequences for drugging, raping, blackmailing and pimping out his wife? And with him spending time in the Navy? Nope.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu10 months ago

"As I now tell my kids, who would have thought marrying a topless waitress from a dive bar in San Diego would turn out like this?"

/

I like this author chymera.

I read a number of his stories most which I enjoyed.

But I only gave 3-star for this.

Not because it wasn't a good story.

I like the twist in the end, quite unique.

But what I hated was the question statement above....

When you marry a person with a dubious sexual background, what did MC EXPECT?!

Talk about an oxymoronic statement.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini10 months ago

I think I would be looking up Buckie and Monica.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I once had a relationship with a stripper and thought I was doing the whole 'Pretty Woman' thing, rescuing her from a life of degradation. It didn't end well for me and I can still hear the whole "What else did you expect from a stripper?" condemnations and taunts from those who told me I must be out of my mind. A harsh lesson well learned and I won't go down that road again!

The twist in this story was very clever and I didn't see it coming, four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really dislike the inclusion of threatening to beat her up! Beating up a woman is not hot under any circumstances!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

I suspected where you were leading us, but that doesn’t diminish the unique twist this story had. I would have liked more depth on Joanna’s departure and where she went. Given her low self esteem, we can guess. 4.5*

AardieAardie10 months ago

Did the kids later regret running her off forever once they learned none of them were bastards? Sure, she cheated and whored herself, but at least she kept it away from the family and enough family planning after all. Of course, the whole story wouldn’t have happened if they had done the obvious thing and submitted their parents dna as well

dunmovynivdunmovyniv10 months ago

A new twist I’ve not seen before, with the adopted son/father.

usaretusaret10 months ago

Just did not care for the way the twist was worked.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it, maybe a bit far fetched with some of the extreme responses, i.e. wife disappearing forever, but clever twist with his dna actually being the father. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Who would have thought marrying a topless waitress from a dive bar in San Diego would turn out like this?" Um, everyone?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Complicated story but not bad ****

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Good story by, he married a topless waitress. Poor odds.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

If the kids were full siblings, then the father would have had to be the same guy. Else they would have been half siblings. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Gamblnluck

I was wondering the same question, but assumed a slightly different outcome. I thought that his wife had invented this whole story about group sex and prostitution in order to stun her husband and hide from him the truth about her only constant lover (perhaps her only true love, who rushed after her from San Diego and settled in the neighborhood), with whom she continued to secretly fuck all these years. Perhaps - he was a pathetic loser and a drug addict, perhaps - he hated children, perhaps-he was also happily married and with a bunch of children - for any of these reasons, she was forced to stay with her husband.

McMahonSMcMahonS10 months ago

A novel variation on the DNA-Revelations genre though the wife's activities belie the belief that all her children could share the same biological father.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Double DNA twist! Well done! Good story!

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy10 months ago

Just didn't seem to flow well. Seemed too much over the top of her sluttiness. And a daughter gets rightfully pissed, and wifey just disappears like that? No fighting to see make up with her kids? After her confession it just seemed rushed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh. Well played. Genuinely original.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

SPARTAN047SPARTAN04710 months ago

Don't rescue people from circumstances they throw themselves into, that's true.

In this age of equality, beating someone who's female isn't a reason not to do it, especially when they cause pain by whoring. She didn't ask his consent to go out whoring once they were together and make him raise the children because his sperm count was low or anything. Consent isn't one way, it's different if they agreed to it.

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
What

Pussy go after the pricks that started this no. A shame he's really not much of a man

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lol Fuck that, you’d think if they couldn’t take a punch they’d try not being disrespectful pigs

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting twist. Why did she leave the house when he threatened to throw her out? She had every legal right to stay in it.

Huedogg2Huedogg210 months ago

i would have been done with mom to.....she didn't tell him he wasn't her bio child till he's 40

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian10 months ago

Fifty stars. Twenty for MC not crying, getting drunk, running away, ignoring his phone, deleting voicemails, and puking. LW characters are some puke-on-demand folks. Fifteen stars for MC not having an ex-SEAL, -Recon Marine, or -C.I.A. agent as a best friend. Ten stars because he wasn't a passive-aggressive man-child. And five stars for a great, well-written story! Is that Fiddy? I think so.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a novel twist to this story! Too bad it wasn't extended or another small chapter written on what happened after. After he told the kids he was adopted & they're HIS kids after all. Then there's also the question of what happened to his now ex-wife. Is she still whoring around? Dead from some STD undiagnosed until too late? Or did she actually return years later? The worst, after all her unfaithfulness, would be for any type of reconciliation beyond a small & distant cordial relationship. 4 stars on this beauty. Bob

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Something different, interesting, and very good. Loved this entirely new kind of DNA story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great plot idea, but the premise that the wife/mother just disappeared is very weak. It was two years after the wife left that they initiated the divorce, but he knew within weeks that the children were from his blood. The wife has a social security number, obviously had to find employment, its difficult to believe she couldn't be found. And why would she just abandon her children and never attempt to reconnect? Also, she apparently had been a stable loyal wife and mother once her husband returned full time, so she must have made friends, had her own family connections, etc. No one knew where she went?

\

I know the wife's disappearance is a major component of your plot, but it is also the weakest. Otherwise well done.

rustynail95rustynail9510 months ago

Meh! Marry a 19 y.o. Stripper and expect her to tow the line and give up her whoring ways. I don’t think so. Throwing her to the curb because SHE was abused by your hometown pals years ago looks like nine yards of misplaced moral indignation. Yes, she screwed up, but she tried her best to raise your damned kids. This is just one screwed up story that is hard to stomach. Maybe a sequel where Megan finds her mother and restores their family is in order.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If he had known that he had been adopted his wife would have been free and clear. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"As I now tell my kids, who would have thought marrying a topless waitress from a dive bar in San Diego would turn out like this?"

Oh, maybe anyone with half a fucking mind? lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story. I would like to give you -5 if I could, because I HATE THE FUCKEN ENDING WITH A PASSION!!!

PS: if ever was a reconciliation material... this was it, but you let it go to waste!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What an amazing twist of events. 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some commenter said that the wife and kids needed "closure". What an asinine thing to say. She was a whore, she abandoned them. Closed case.

Mc was pretty stupid to marry a slut to start with and for him to get "closure", a violent visit to Buckie and Monica would be in order.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous