Exposed Fiancé - Steven Tanning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMStride
SMStride
173 Followers

Then they stood around him in a semi-circle, seemingly asking him questions faster than he could answer. Steven semi-turned to face each guy in turn. One was standing close, watching his shirt-covered chest while remembering how his bare chest and nipples looked a few minutes ago. When one guy had Steven's attention, the others would openly stare at his cute butt or crotch. I knew they could visualize exactly what he looked like under his jean.

I loved it: What a turn-on for these construction guys to get this handsome man--who normally would barely notice them--talking while they remembered the private show he'd put on for them.

And me too. My heart was pounding watching my fiancé talking with three horny guys who had just feasted their eyes on his shaved crotch. He'd been embarrassed even to let me see it. He'd even flashed his virgin asshole at them without knowing.

* *

When Steven left the building and met me at the car he seemed a bit shaken. I asked him if anything was wrong. He told me three construction men had asked him a lot of personal questions about tanning. They wanted to know how long he takes. Whether he used a lotion on his skin.

"Maybe they were just curious," I said.

It was more than that, he said. They wanted to know if he tanned in the nude. They even asked him to pull his jeans lower to see his tan lines.

"What did you tell them?" I asked.

He told them, he said, that it was none of their business if he tans nude.

I smiled inside, knowing that it was very much those men's "business."

He said it was like they knew him from somewhere, but he was sure he'd never met any of them before.

Yes and no, I thought to myself.

He also told me they had a strange sense of personal space, the way they stood close, and how it felt kind of like they were undressing him with their eyes.

"That is strange," I agreed. If only he knew how strange the whole story is.

My gorgeous fiancé Steven had just let three complete strangers see him totally naked with his cock and ass only three feet from their noses--and he didn't have any idea what had happened.

I was so turned on and excited that when we got home, I stripped his clothes off and we fucked our brains out--while I re-fantasized about horny men looking at him naked and imagining what they wanted to do with him.

It happened by accident, but sometime accidents open doors to new adventures.

* *

SMStride
SMStride
173 Followers
12