All Comments on 'Exposed in the Hotel'

by SuzieFloozie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Impressive debut, I can't wait to read more!

imperfectionistimperfectionistabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I knew it would turn out amazing.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
This sucks

This is the worst piece of writing I've ever read.

SuzieFloozieSuzieFloozieabout 4 years agoAuthor

@ShadowRosie — Was it the present tense narrative that you didn't like?

SuzieFloozieSuzieFloozieabout 4 years agoAuthor

@imperfectionist — I feel terrible that I neglected to credit you in the header for giving me the idea, and for making me go through with it and finish. Thank you so much for all your help!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 4 years ago
A note

Suzie,

I have not read your tale yet. Ofttimes I look at the comments first to get an idea of the tale.

In reference to ShadowRose: I have long noted that when a registered user is derogatory, when you look at their profile, you will often find that they have not written one word. Make of that what you will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I really like it!!! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brafisto!

Del moy selabri constabli brafisto!

El uchi conaftico moy abri constablo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing

amazing, that's all lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great start now I want to know about the rest of the weekend.

Sarahxs3Sarahxs3almost 3 years ago

This story is just perfect !! Thanks you <3

did you write a sequel ? Pls say YES <3

SuzieFloozieSuzieFlooziealmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Sarahxs3 — I want to write more, and I have lots more planned, but I struggle to find the time and energy to do so. Before I write any of the sequels to this one (and I have plenty in mind), I'm hoping to write one or two prequel stories.

Sarahxs3Sarahxs3almost 3 years ago

I am very happy that you are still active and that sequels are planned :) personally the prequels do not attract me more than that, I will wait impatiently for the continuation of the story hoping that she will be pushed very far in the depravity. ^^ I would like to ask you something as well. I am Belgian and I find that there is unfortunately a big lack of content in French for erotic stories. Do you authorize me to translate your work and to publish it in French ? Of course you will be cited as the author and it will be specified that this is only a translation :)

Again thank you for giving me so much pleasure :3

SuzieFloozieSuzieFlooziealmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Sarahxs3 — I would be honored to have my story translated! I'd almost want to do the French translation myself—mais mon français est trop mal pour ça. I would love to read your version if and when it's done! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad you gave the warning at the start. "Don't do this in real life"

This reminds me of the idiot girls who put their drunk friend out at the wrong station a few years ago.

The train moved off while she was leaning against her and she fell and was killed.

Imagine the way those stupid girls would have felt.

Like the ones in this story if their victim had died on the staircase.

This story COULD have been erotic if they had the sense to go with her for protection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuzieFloozie@SuzieFloozie
I'm very shy in real life, and wish I was more daring. I write about a fictional version of myself acting out fantasies that I have. I have ideas for a series of stories all with the same cast of characters, but I'm not sure I'll actually find the time and motivation to write ...