Exposing Elysa Ch. 06

Story Info
A crowded lake and some very risky beach fun.
2.4k words
4.55
9.7k
8
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at a remote campground along the shore of a small lake. No sites were occupied, so we picked the best looking one - a secluded little spot at the end of the row with a patch of sandy beach and a shaded bit of grass backed by a small berm, just the right place for a tent and just the right amount of privacy. I parked the car and stepped out to open the hatchback, but Elysa had other plans.

"It's fucking hot out here!" She called back to me. She was right, even in the light clothes we had on, the sun was sweltering. "We can set up later. Let's cool off in the lake first."

She pulled her sundress over her head and tossed it through the open window onto the passenger's seat. She ran her fingers through her hair, pulled it back into a ponytail with the tie from her wrist, and stood for a moment fanning herself in nothing but her mesh boy shorts.

"Good thing we're alone." She said, stretching her arms above her head.

"Damn, Lys." I replied. "You're getting bold! I don't even need to dare you anymore."

"Oh, I'm sure you can think of something bolder." She replied in a seductive tone. Then she turned and walked confidently down to the beach.

I slipped off my clothes and followed her. I saw no reason for a suit if we were alone.

Elysa ran out and dove forward into the water, and quickly popped her head up.

"Woah! That's cold!" She shouted.

She turned to face me and stood in the thigh deep water. Her ponytail slicked back into a silvery black mane across her shoulder. Rivulets of water trickled down her body as she rose, and goosebumps radiated out across her bare torso.

"Come join me! It's chilly at first but it feels amazing."

"Here goes nothing." I said as I gathered my breath and darted in after her. I dove under and felt the cold of the lake water snap through my chest. I resurfaced with a holler. "Woo!" I shook my head with a shiver, then drifted to Elysa.

"You're right. It's kinda nice after the initial shock."

I pulled her towards me for a wet kiss. Her giggles turned to pleasured moans and she squeezed her body against me. I pulled away from our kiss and looked into her eyes. I could tell she was open to some more fun, and I had thought of something bolder.

"Hey," I said. "Stand back up."

"...What?" she said, confused.

"You heard me." I commanded.

She smiled slightly, "Dare me?"

She stood over me. I ran my hands up her wet legs and tucked my fingers under the waist strap of her panties. I pulled the fabric down and gently kissed her hips, running my tongue along her bikini tan line. I heard her gasp and then I felt her hand on the back of my head, encouraging me to keep going.

I glanced upward and saw she was massaging her breast with one hand,. With her other hand she tugged at my hair. She spread her feet and rocked her pelvis forward to meet my mouth, and I brushed my tongue across her dripping clit. She answered with another gasp, and her grip on my hair tightened as she pushed my head into her crotch. I worked my tongue around and into her pussy, the cold, pristine lakewater mixing with her hot fragrant juices in my mouth. Her moans and gasps begged for more. I flicked my tongue faster over her clit, and inserted a finger into her pussy hole.

"Ohhh fuck! Fuck yes. Yes! Yes!" she repeated rhythmically, subtly thrusting her hips to the same rhythm as I worked my finger in and out of her.

Then, suddenly, she gripped my head with both hands. "FUCK." I thought she must be close to orgasm, but she jumped back. "Oh, shit, uhh, damnit... Red Fern!"

"Wha?" I stopped and spun my head around, wondering what had caused her to finally use our safe word. A pair of RVs were coming up the road toward the campground.

"Oh. Shit."

Elysa darted towards the shore, covering her breasts with her hands as she ran. I followed. We retreated behind the car. I grabbed my shorts and shirt from the front seat. Elysa slipped into her sundress. The fabric clung to her her wet body, becoming translucent in spots.

I leaned back against the car and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I held her hips and pulled her wet body close. I kissed her gently.

"I totally forgot it's a Saturday night. Of course this place is going to fill up! You alright?" I said.

"I'm fine. I know you're trying to push my boundaries, and god damn I was about to cum!" she said. "But the surprise was a little too much."

We kissed again. I slipped my hands under her dress and slid them up her sides.

"How about something a little more subtle... for now." I suggested as I slowly pulled down her underwear.

Her boy shorts dropped to her knees and she stepped out of them, snagging them with one hand and tossing them into the car. I ran my hand up along her bare sides and she sighed pleasurably. I leaned in for a kiss but she met my lips with her finger.

"Hold that thought." She said. "Let's get set up first."

"Always gotta be a tease." I joked.

She slipped a hand into my pants and whispered into my ear, "I can't fuck you in the tent if there's no tent." She emphasized the words fuck and tent like a drum beat.

It was starting to become a tradition now to make and break camp in a state of partial undress. With nothing underneath, Elysa's contours clung to the thin wet fabric. My own shorts rode low on my waist, and I kept my shirt unbuttoned. It took longer than usual to set up because we couldn't keep our hands off each other, even as more and more campers rolled into the lake. Anytime we felt their eyes were off us, I'd give her dress a playful lift. In response she'd tug at my pants or grope my chest as she strode by me, ferrying gear from the car to the tent, bending over suggestively, gracing me with a view of her bare bottom with each pass.

"How about a little happy hour on the shore?" I suggested as we finished unrolling our sleeping bag.

"That sounds nice." Elysa replied. "I'd like to, uh, catch my breath."

I knew what she meant. We were buzzing with energy, but the sexual tension of the moment was too enticing to break just yet.

I snagged two beers out of the cooler and walked down to the patch of sand. I found a certain spot that, when we were seated, was shielded from the rest of the campsites. I sat cross-legged, propping myself up with one hand & holding my drink with the other. Elysa nestled into my lap, leaning back on my chest and digging her feet into the sand. Her knees bent slightly and the hem of her dress rode up nearly to her hips.

We toasted to another amazing day and sipped our beers as the sun slowly set in front of us. I looked down at her curled up against me. Her thin white dress ruffled around her svelte shape. The smooth skin on her lithe limbs reflected the buttery evening light. My attention retreated from the stunning sunset to her sumptuous body as my fingers drifted down her side and under her dress. I slowly inched it up past her waist. She nodded in agreement. I continued until her belly button appeared, tickling the insides of her legs, her hip, and her tummy with the tips of my fingers. Silently, she smiled and closed her eyes, taking a slow sip, then sighing blissfully.

I took her hand and placed it between her legs. I put my fingers over hers and pushed lightly. I could feel her moisture already, our fingers glided easily downward.

"Make yourself cum for me." I hummed into her ear as I moved my hand away from hers.

Elysa slid down my lap until her head was resting on my crotch. She looked straight up at me and touched my cheek with one hand as her other hand continued in slow circular motions. Her pace and her breathing quickened. I ran my hands over her body, from her shoulders to her hips. With each pass of my hands her dress drifted further up her body, until it was more a scarf than a dress. I massaged her breasts as she worked herself closer to orgasm. Her hips thrust upward and she bit her lip to stifle a moan. Over the berm we heard the splashing and laughter of nearby weekenders taking an evening swim. I gripped her face and pushed two fingers in her mouth. She bit down as her eyes clamped shut. I felt the vibrations of her muted moans on my fingertips as her hips gyrated in the air. With a final lurch, she peaked. Her back arched, her eyes and mouth shot open and a hint of a scream escaped.

With a long loud breath her body loosened and fell back against the sand and me. Her eyes opened and she broke into a wide grin. "Wow!" she laughed. "That was more intense than I expected!!"

"That was fucking hot!" I exclaimed in a muted voice. My heart was fluttering and I felt like my own passions might boil over at any moment.

She pulled her dress over her head and rolled onto her stomach. Sand caked her sun-washed thighs and ass. Working upward with kisses she pushed my shirt off my chest then off my shoulders. She crawled up onto her knees and unbuttoned my shorts.

"Your turn, Andy." She dared.

"I thought you wanted to fuck me in the tent." I replied.

"I changed my mind." she said, moving her hands from my body to her own. "You watched me cum on the beach. I want to watch you cum on the beach."

I'd already cum twice since breakfast, but after that display I was more than ready to go again. I lowered my shorts, gripped my cock and started stroking, slowly at first to draw out the feeling. The sand felt cool on my bare ass, the sun warm on my chest, and the contrast amplified my senses. Elysa sat alert between my legs, her knees spread, butt resting on her ankles. Her shoulders were high and drawn back, as if she was presenting her beautiful, perky tits to me, and she ran her hands over her skin. I looked her over while I jerked myself off. Her eyes were squarely fixed on my movements. She licked then bit her lip, squeezing her tits together and leaning forward.

"Like what you see?" she moaned to me.

"You're so goddamn hot, Lys" I stammered as my stroking quickened. "Keep doing what you're doing."

She rose on her knees. The sun settled into the horizon behind her and Elysa's nude body was silhouetted in the orange dusk. The stark black outline of her hand ran down her side. "I will if you keep jerking yourself to me. I want you to cum so hard."

In the distance noticed the swimming group, mere flecks in the still lake water. I hoped we were far enough away that we would appear as nothing but fuzzy shapes to them. At the same time, knowing they were in our line of sight intensified my arousal. I refocused my gaze on the copper skin of the naked girl kneeling over me. She placed her hands on my thighs and rubbed up and back, leaning in closer each time, stopping just before I could touch her. I jerked myself faster and faster, edging closer and closer.

"You're close, I can see it in your eyes Andy." She whispered. "It's so sexy watching you jerk yourself off, out here, so exposed."

Out of sight, but not very distant, a dog barked and a woman admonished it. My heart leapt and a surge of adrenaline rushed through my body at the same moment my groin seized. I clenched my teeth, struggling to stay quiet. Elysa's eyes widened and she sat straight up.

"Cum in front of me, baby." she continued whispering. "In front of everybody. All these people. They can't see you but you know they're there. Cum for me!"

I collapsed onto my back as I climaxed, firing shot after shot onto my belly. The rush was amazing. I hadn't been able to make myself orgasm like that since I lost my virginity. Elysa was right. She wasn't the only one who got off on being exposed.

I laid in thoughtless elation as Elysa knelt forward to lick every drop of semen from my abs. Her gentle, deliberate laps and kisses evaporating with a menthol chill into the dry air. She licked her lips once more as she swallowed the last of my cum, then crawled next to me, burrowing a shoulder into my armpit and draping her arm and leg across my body. We cuddled and kissed. Neither of us were in any hurry to cover up. The sun had set, and the receding twilight brought a hint of privacy, or at least the illusion of it.

Eventually, Elysa climbed off my limp body. She looked down at me, then turned to face the lake. I buttoned my shorts, and rose to stand next to her. I suddenly realized how many other campsites - and campers - we could see. And, standing, how many could see us. We stood for a moment, amusedly watching the groups of families and friends going about their evening, unaware. Silently, Elysa turned and sauntered slowly toward the tent, leaving her dress in the sand at my feet. As she strode away, I saw more than a couple heads turn our way. I pretended not to notice them watching her, lest they look away. I smiled, satisfied, then wandered up to our site to get a fire started.

Minutes later, Elysa emerged dressed in a small zip-up hoodie, yoga pants, and flip flops. She'd folded down the waistband of her tights to show her hipbones and midriff, and had only zipped the shirt halfway. I could see enough of her tanned chest to notice she had nothing on under it. She came up behind me with a hug. Placing her hand on my crotch, she whispered into my ear, "I really like this game."

I turned to face her, smiled, and pulled her zipper a couple of inches lower. "Good. I like it too."