Exposing My Wife

Story Info
Wife is exposed and then abused.
1.3k words
4.08
22.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have often fantasized about men seeing my wife naked but there have been few opportunities to make this happen. Okay, once on a camping holiday she was lying naked and asleep on an air mattress and I unzipped the front of the tent and held it open in the hope that someone passing would have a peep - and it seemed like some did but nobody lingered or came back for another look; very disappointing for me.

And there were other occasions like staying in hotels and making sure the curtains were open when she was dressing/undressing but again I was never certain that anyone got a good look at her. The most memorable of these hotel exploits was when we had been at a wedding reception and she got hammered and I had to take her to our room and put her to bed. The idea struck me that I could call room service and leave her body exposed to the whomever showed up albeit I was hoping for a man. So, I undressed her and left her naked in the bed on her back, legs splayed and the sheet covering her from the waist up. I called room service and ordered a late night snack and waited.

However, I couldn't resist taking my cock out for a wank as I looked at the abundantly hairy and exposed pussy of my comatose wife. The knock came and my plan became live. Yes, it was a man, maybe 30s, probably Asian, to whom I said 'O, thank you, please put it on the table over there. I need to go the bathroom, back in a sec' The table was right in front of the bed, nor more than 6 feet or so from a very hairy cunt and I was trembling with excitement to see his reaction. I hadn't turned the light on in the bathroom so I could peek out and see what was happening. He had stopped before he to got the table and was staring at her body. He turned to the door behind which I was hiding and then went back to gazing at her naked pussy and then he looked towards my door again after which he put the tray down - very softly I noticed, and went over to end of the bed, bent down to eye gaze her big bushy cunt.

I felt I had to re-enter the room which I did after flushing the loo and then found the guy waiting right there asking me to sign for the delivery after which he almost ran away. I went over to the bed with a huge erection and after some serious stroking unloaded my cum on her pussy. I was exhilarated and yet worried also that there might be repercussions but fortunately nothing happened.

Some weeks ago another remarkable event took place (which has given rise to some other very sexy opportunities, which I may have the occasion to write about it they do indeed materialize). We were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary with a big party in our house. Our neighbours of many years were present including one couple whose eldest son, Conor, aged 19 going on 20, who had been a constant visitor to our home, mostly to hang out with our eldest daugher, who is also 19.

And this is all about Conor, who knows my wife very well and how she can get hammered and often needs to retire well before the party ends and guests leave. As expected, I had to make excuses and accompany my very incoherent and stumbling wife, Mary, up to bed and tuck her in. I left but came back an hour or so later to find that she had undressed to knickers and bra and was lying on her side with tight and almost bare arse facing the door. A plan began to hatch. I pulled her knickers off and pulled sheet down to her feet, leaving her naked from the waist down, went and pressed start on my recently acquired 'hidden camera' pen, to record whatever events occurred next.

I went back to the party, made sure Conor was drinking and getting tipsy and then asked him if he would mind checking that Mary was okay, if she needed water or something. 'No problem' he said. I had no idea was might happen when he went upstaris and saw my wife nearly naked and blotto. I was expecting he would probably have a quick look and make a hasty retreat but minutes passed and more and no sign of Conor.

I went back upstairs and the first thing I noticed was the bedroom door was closed. I listened outside but there were no sounds. As quietly as I could I pressed on the door handle and opened the door just a fraction. Conor was sitting on the bed, one hand was fingering my wife's pussy and his other was obviously stroking his cock! Yes. Yes. Yes. And it's all on camera (this is when other notions of what I could do later on came to mind). He clearly was in some kind of trance and Mary seemed oblivious to fingers rummaging around her pussy. As he appeared to be reaching his orgasm he stood up, putting both his hands around his rather generous sized cock and unleashed his wads of gung over my wife legs, pussy and tummy. It was just then I entered the room saying 'O MY GOD'. He froze but couldn't stop his spunk flying over my wife's body and then he collapsed to the floor, whimpering and saying 'sorry, sorry, sorry'.

I took control. I went over to the bed and looked at his semen on her body. I said 'Conor, up and over here right now and sit here on the bed'. He stumbled over and couldn't look anywhere but down. I said 'did you fuck her?' and he looked shocked. 'No way, Mr Kelly, no.... I just saw her like that and then and then..." I interrupted him saying 'I saw what you did' and I put my hand on Mary's cunt and she was wet. 'She's wet! You sure you didn't stick your cock in there?' He paled and shook his head back and forth. I said 'You have left an awful mess so you're going to clean it up. Now lick all your stuff off her!'

It was obvious he didn't know what I said so I repeated myself as I grabbed his head and pushed it towards Mary's pussy and said again 'Lick it all clean'. I pushed him harder and he started to lick her wet pussy and I could swear he did more than was needed. He also licked her legs and tummy. Meanwhile, I had left he bed and taken a position out of camera range - and yes, new ideas were swirling around my head.

When he finished his cleaning I said 'Off you go Conor, let's not say anymore or mention this to anyone else, for now at least'. He looked totally bewildered but left promptly. I, on the other hand, took my hard cock out and fucked the bejaysus out of Mary, all while thinking 'It's on camera'.

I did get a chance to look at the recording the following day and it was totally incriminating for Conor; he had gone into the bedroom and clearly was dumbstruck. He paused and then went to leave but as he got to the door he stopped. He closed the door, went back to the bed and said 'Mrs Kelly, hello. Are you okay?' but she was totally out of it. He took out his cock and started stroking it as his eyes devoured my wife's body. After awhile he went to the end of the bed, sat down and began feeling her pussy and eventually finger fucking her. After a minute or so he knelt down and actually started licking her pussy. He sat back down again and continued wanking. It was around this point that I opened the door and saw everything.

I knew that with some basic video editing I could have some damning evidence of Conor sexually assaulting my wife and that this was precious material to be deployed for more fun and games in the near future, hopefully.