All Comments on 'Exposing My Wife At A Hotel Window'

by doogie91

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Doogie boy, does your mom know you're doing this?

Does she know that you joined Literotica to post a nasty story? How did you get around the parental locks. I know you wrote this on your XBox. You're supposed to be 18 to post here. I hope you don't get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing

Just not much of a story. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, The sewer has emptied

And the rats have come pouring out for the last couple of days. Many stories, none worth the ten minutes to read. A bad day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am sure that families out for an evening stroll

will be really impressed NOT. Being an ex hospitality worker ,exposing oneself will get you evicted for sure. The shock and embarrassment when confronted with the Manager or Security telling them that other guests have complained still brings a smile to my face. Not possible on the 7th floor I hear you say, it certainly is, I have seen couples having sex looking down from one building to the next. Ha Ha, I miss that job. BTW 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Pen Name

You are about as much of an author as "Doogie Howser" was an MD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE REAL PROBLEM

The real problem here is all the hate readers that just get off bashing every story no matter the subject.Just read the comments and see why no good writer will post here anymore.Its as tho the hate comments are more important than the story.

This is a nice hot story but just look at the comments..

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
@ last comment

Yeh I hate vote fraud too. Clearly Laurel is interfering with no - life owning bile spewing anons right to 1 bomb every fantasy that doesn't align with vanilla . What a bitch.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The problem with this story...

The problem with this story: A married couple should be always US! But in this story is always I and ME! Examples: "I really love the idea of treating her like a slut and making her be naked in front of others" and "She has always been shy about the idea, because she doesn't like showing herself and doesn't think anyone but me should see her naked. However, she wants to satisfy me sexually"! Even knowing this he kept forcing her to behave against what she felt...That isn't a marriage at all...1*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Anons bash me all the time usually I try to stay above the fray but ...

I do think the vote fraud conspiracy guy(s) is/are a load. The pendulum is indeed swinging back for all one bombers who give zero f__ks about story substance. If narrator or conclusion doesn't follow their precepts , then they do their nasty business reflexively. So did I muss them up a lil' ? Hah. God forbid they reap even an iota of negativism they sow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ML

Well said. Lordslamdawgg gets more boring and pretentious every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well, Lsd is Cthulu's gift to erotica comments. Where would the planet be without such obvious bait railing against anonymous comments that trash incredibly weak stories such as this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No coincidence

that the harshest critics have authored no stories of their own. The anon guy who posts multiple personal attacks on the author and scathing comments about the story applies his stupidity to each new story in LW. Impo is a close second. Delete their comments and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story.

Really good story. Please continue it. Love to read what happens next.

R_PetersonR_Petersonover 7 years ago
Very good start

I see that you enjoy writing stories much like I have done. Having an exhibitionist wife does help. This is a good story, that could be even better if you go into more detail on the build up and taking of your wife at the window. This is where all the excitement happens, don't rush it. Let your readers enjoy reading more about what you did at the window.

BarbieKenBarbieKenalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed the read. Thank you and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

excellent, continue

Itsjustme56Itsjustme56about 4 years ago
Love this!!

I really enjoyed this story as I have been able to do the same with my wife. She is quiet a very reluctant but when I have been able to expose her she really enjoys it. Thank you doogie91

midnighteddiemidnighteddie8 months ago

Love the idea of seeing her naked from across the grounds!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous