Exposing Tana Pt. 04

Story Info
Bill and Tana talk, no sex.
2k words
4.58
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck!!

I could easily become addicted to this. Tana was getting under my skin, her willingness and trust in me was really more than I was looking for. That first night had been unexpected. Last night while somewhat planned on my part had taken a couple of turns I hadn't expected.

To start I had expected at least a little pushback. Her perfect compliance was a issue for me, I didn't really like abusing her, I wasn't raised that way and this had been way more than a few slaps on the ass.

Then there was the whole blacking out, holy shit, scared the piss out of me.

At least I wouldn't have to see her for a few days, today, Sunday we were closed and she was working at the westside location on Monday.

I had walked her to her car and then come back upstairs, took a quick shower and crashed in the apartment. Now with the light of dawn coming in the dirty windows I was laying here running everything through my head.

My phone buzzed "Hey Bill, Last night was great. You just seem to be able to read me so well and push me the perfect amount to give the most pleasure. Looking forward to doing more." Tana texted.

Wow is all I could think, this girl is out there.

Curtis called across the gym "Damn Bill, That's like your fifth set of squats, you trying to hurt yourself?"

My mind was wandering, shit. I put the bar back and started a cool down walk not even admiring all the heavenly female flesh in the place on a Sunday afternoon.

I hit the showers and started to drive home still trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Yes the sex was amazing and fun, but could I continue to torture Tana? Did I even want to?

Typically I could get lost in a good workout, but today I hadn't been able to. If only there was someone I could talk to.

Pete my best friend and roommate was definitely out. His life consisted of video games, smoking pot, sports on tv and work. No insight would be coming from there.

It was the same with all my friends, there weren't a lot of early twenty year olds with experience with this kind of thing. Not to mention guys my age would be all "High fives and slaps on the back."

I pulled over and stared at a bunch of guys playing soccer, not really seeing them, but getting lost in the random movement.

I scrolled through my contacts hoping for someone to come to mind.

Jessica.

Jessica was my twin sister, three minutes older than me and reminded me of that fact every chance she got. Also probably the only person I knew who would listen to me and not judge or freak out and just maybe have some good advice.

I hit the button. Shit voice mail "Hey Jess, it's your little brother, give me a call please."

I stared at the yellow and green shirts weaving around each other.

My phone rang startling me out of my daze.

"What's up little bro." Jessica greeted me.

"I've got a moral dilemma, a girl thing." I stammered.

Jessica chuckled "Yeah what else is new? Okay tell big sis all about it."

I was really wishing that I could have been face to face with her but she was fifteen hundred miles away, going to school in Florida.

I ran through what had happened in the last week, glossing over the details.

Jess was quiet for a few minutes "The way I see it you have two, no three choices.

1, you can do nothing, just keep letting your urges and random chance run your life.

2, you can just cut whatever this is off.

3, you can sit down with this girl, Tana is it? and talk about it, see if it's something that you both are getting something from."

Now it was my turn to quietly think.

Before I could decide Jess continued "Let me ask you one thing. I know you are not a violent person, unless the sport you are playing, Hockey for instance, calls for it. Ask yourself what exactly do you get from these encounters? Call me back when you can answer that."

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

Jessica really hit the sore spot, what did I get from this?

I drove around randomly for a few hours until I was sure Pete was gone to work and then headed home, I was exhausted and was asleep in minutes.

I heard Pete come in around midnight and laid there listening to him play WoW for about an hour before drifting off again.

I was up with the sun and headed out to the lake, I wasn't much of a runner but loved to swim and it was a great way to get some cardio and allow me to think without distractions.

Of course I had been thinking of little else for the last twelve hours. What did I get from these encounters with Tana?

Okay great sex.

I got to release my aggression.

I got a thrill from the control.

None of these things were worth going against my morals.

I swam hard for another half mile.

I got to give someone I was starting to care about what she needed to be happy?

I thought that one over for the rest of my swim, the drive home and most of the night at work.

The next morning I sent Tana a text "Hey before we do anything else I really think we need to sit down and talk. How about after work tonight?"

Tana didn't respond until just before our shift started "I agree, upstairs after shift."

The next nine hours dragged by. I had to keep suppressing the urge to play with her butt plug, which now that I knew it was there and she was back in her fitted uniform was obvious to me.

As soon as the paperwork was done we both hesitated on heading up.

The kinky sex was less awkward.

We both grabbed a glass of beer from the bar and sat down at a booth. This was better, upstairs we would be more likely to skip the talking.

"Soooo" I started "This is going to be more difficult than I thought. I guess first off are you really okay with what we did last week?"

"Yes, Oh god Yes! I'm assuming you are having some second thoughts?" she replied.

"Well yeah, I'm not a violent person. Tuesday night, you just pushed all the right buttons, I was so pissed at you. From the way you push all your jobs onto others, your stuck up I'm better than you attitude and of course the rudeness of hanging up the phone while I was talking."

"Then the way you reacted to the spanking. My hormones and ego took over." I continued.

Tana was looking down at the table.

"Yeah I was acting like a real bitch. I'm not going to blame anyone, but people have always done stuff for me. I guess I just came to expect it. And I played it too."

"Since that night I've changed. You and Tabitha woke me up. You by not taking my shit, and Tab by making me face it head on." she said.

We both contemplated our beers for a bit.

"Just so you know, both of those nights were the best sex I have ever had and not by a small margin."

"Sex has been fun, but I could take it or leave it. Sex with you is Fan fucking tastic!" Tana stated.

Okay then answer this for me. "What exactly do you get from this that you don't get from ordinary sex?" I asked.

She thought about it for a few minutes.

"There's the pain of course, that seems to be a big trigger for me. Giving up control, before I had to be in control, you took that option from me. The humiliation," she turned red at that " being forced to be a slut doing disgusting things seems to turn me on a lot."

She took a drink.

"I want, no, I need to give up control. "

"Okay why me?"

"Well the first time it just happened and face it you're as hot, maybe hotter than I am. The second time I wanted to see if I would have the same reaction and it was even better. And I wasn't going to go find some random guy and ask him to abuse me. You pushed me, but not to far and I somehow knew that if I said stop you would. Turns out I was right, when I passed out you took care of me. "

She swallowed the rest of her beer and went and got us both refills.

"Lots of guys and girls for that matter would have been so worked up by that point they would have just used me."

I got up and got a shot of Scotch.

Tana was getting to me, as previously said she was hot, her body was close to perfect, and now that I was getting to know her I was finding her mind attractive too.

I sat back down. "Okay here's the deal, no sex until we have three dates, real dates."

She contomplated this. "I think I can do that under one condition. You are in control, you do the planning, you set the day and time. I don't want to be consulted at all."

"Why?" I asked

"I think that if I have any decision making power I'll revert to the bitch I was, I Do Not want that!"

"I've come to the conclusion over the last few days that I need to be controlled to be happy, at least for now." she said.

I thought it over "I can live with that for now.

We finished our beers and at my direction Tana washed and polished the three glasses we had used and headed our separate directions.

In the morning I called Jessica"Hey sis I think I figured it out."

Yawning she replied "Oh really?"

"Yup I'm doing it to make Tana happy." I told her.

"And how exactly is beating her senseless making her happy? Jess asked.

So I relayed our conversation from the night before.

"I have a aquatiance here at school who is into and open about her alternative lifestyle choices, I talked to her yesterday about your situation. She said almost exactly what you said. So I guess you're on the right track."

"Oh she said one other thing, get a written and signed contract between the two of you. You know consensual sexual alternative relationship blah, blah, blah. just to protect you if things go south."

Jessica said she had to run to class and wished me luck.

I have never been good at planning dates, just ask anyone I've dated, anything more than dinner and a movie and I was lost.

I googled "best first dates" for ideas.

Most of the listings featured something exotic, or expensive, neither of which were in my wheelhouse.

In the end I decided that for our first date we would do a picnic at the lake.

Since we were both off work today I texted Tana "We're going to the lake for a picnic, you get the food and I'll pick you up at 1:00. "

I decided to push her a bit. "You will wear a sundress no longer than mid thigh. Open toe sandals and no makeup."

I'll skip the date other than to say that we had a great time sitting under a shade tree and talked until well after dark.

Over the next week we had our other two platonic dates, plus working together, I was really getting to know her as a person, and I liked what I learned.