All Comments on 'Exposure Therapy Fifth Session'

by Mrfavo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
subishsubsubishsubabout 1 year ago

I really love your stories, mmm...maybe he should starting to learn he is inferior? I love the build up and the detailed point of view. Keep it up!

cuckylovechildcuckylovechildabout 1 year ago

I would love for the good doctor to cuck him. Also peg him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Going great. Definitely needs to get waxed... Regular enemas... Begin to go public... Some objectification... Impaled on display... Would prefer less focus on BBC and more on deepening submission and femdom aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great chapter! I hope the next one gets more into making him a sissy. I'd like to see Queen of Spades too, having to buy clothing with it, being teased about it by Anita and Doctor Cox. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This whole concept is stupid and your writing style is incepid.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

12356416514a12356416514aabout 1 year ago

I love this story, this is currently my favorite cuckold story. I love how the girl in the sex toy store took her sweater off to show off her nipples through the light fabric of her top. I love how she helped him get his cock out. I love how she said "you're a little too hard for me to get a good measure." and then helped him with his problem. Love how she said "cute little dick". Love this story a lot, it has this good balance between submission and wholesomeness.

SissySlutAmy69SissySlutAmy69about 1 year ago

I think the author is trying to cure people.. the therapist is really working right.

SissySlutAmy69SissySlutAmy69about 1 year ago

The story has a curing effect it cured me of shame guilt etc.. i am not 100 %sure if it was this story or something else.. but this story is delebratly made to lure and cure pathalogical addicts.. i feel really confident after this.. i didn't want to be cured that's why I dislike the story.. idk who commissioned it...

wormwoodwormwoodabout 1 year ago

Great story so far, it would be a shame if it ended here.

Perhaps the next time he visits the adult store the woman will be too busy to help him but she has another clerk stand in for her? Maybe a young owner of a BBC that might drop hints and encouragement for him to pursue his BBC needs?

Maybe I'm getting too far ahead of where you want to take it? Maybe this is all too much too soon?

Love the story so far. Can't wait to see where it leads.

harrybellandharrybelland12 months ago

ive been edging the entire time while reaad pats 1 thru 5......going onto part 6 now...so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous