Expressions Convention Ch. 01

Story Info
Lovers meet for a weeklong sex convention.
1.1k words
4.04
6.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing and my hands were shaking as I swiped the key card to the hotel room we booked for the week.

Lauded as a week of shared intimacy and sexual liberation, we chose to attend the Endless Expression Convention instead of our corporate continuing education seminars. Summer school for sex sounded much better than learning the latest buzzwords trending in business.

I say "we" because I was to meet my Domina here for this weeklong excursion. We're so often physically separated due to our jobs that we have to carve time to be together... and we plan to be deeply together.

The odd part was that she strictly forbade me to pack any bags. She assured me that she would have everything I would need. I didn't think it was a nudist convention, but nevertheless, I followed instructions.

With just the keycard in hand, I walked into the hotel room wondering whether Venus had already arrived. I did not have to wait one moment to sense her amazing presence. All of my faculties were ignited at once... her fragrance of sexual energy filled the spacious room. Her bountiful breasts enshrined above a black corset that overwhelmingly accentuated her already-sculpted hourglass figure. With her endless legs elevated with heels that snaked black suede all the way up to her thighs her height commanded the respect she deeply deserved. And her loving empathetic gaze was always disarming—when one assumes that Venus won't bite, they've sealed their fate.

Venus was eagerly waiting for me—standing with her legs spread and hands on her hips. I needed no instruction; I knew what was expected of me. Of course, it's the only appropriate way when entering my Queen's presence. I knelt before her and began to sing her praises with my tongue buried deep inside her overflowing chalice.

"Devour me, Gemini," Venus finally spoke as she plowed my hair with her fingernails... grabbing hunks of it to better focus my worship.

I sucked her entire vulva into my starving mouth and was not disappointed. Venus was already wet... unusually wetter than normal (which is saying something)! And the taste of her beautiful pussy was unlike anything she had ever tasted like prior. As I was summing up these new sensations it dawned on me at the very moment when Venus spoke to me once more.

"How does my husband taste, Gemini?"

I was stunned and had so many questions. But I knew my place—and obediently employed my tongue in the veneration of my Venus.

"A few things you should know before we go much further, my pet," Venus continued,

"I couldn't get away with coming here for a week alone...especially when he found out that this hotel was hosting this conference this week. So... I booked the adjoining room. Yes, my pet, my husband is sleeping soundly just feet away after having been thoroughly fucked by yours truly. I must say, you have good timing. Otherwise, all of this creamy goodness inside of me could have ended up on the floor. Such a waste, don't you think?"

My wide eyes signaled to her that I was beyond astounded with her bombshell of a news report. Her husband? Here? How is this going to work? How will she be able to be both wife and Domina Venus at the same time? How will she be able to keep up appearances and still spend the week with me? So many questions...

"The plan is really quite simple, Gemini," Venus instructed in between the labored breaths of one nearing climax. She knew every question I would have and anticipated them all but answered them with one earth-shattering answer.

"You will be my girlfriend this week, pet," said Venus with a broad, devilish smile.

"We're going to be doing everything together. Don't worry, I've brought everything we need: hair, makeup, clothes, accessories... you name it, I brought it. You and I are going to have the time of our shared life together. I love you, Gemini, and I want you to delve deep into your vulnerability this week. Let me guide you and I promise you this: we will never be the same at the end of the week."

Venus saw the tears flowing on the outside edges of my eyes as my tongue prayerfully prostrated herself within her temple.

"I can't tell, sweetheart," Venus responded, "Are those tears of joy for what I'm about to do to you? Or are they tears of a frightened lover who is struggling to make sense of my news? Either way, you have to know by now... I'm not going to feel guilty loving to see you struggle. Let's be honest: I know you want to do this...I've been able to log in to your computer remotely for over a year now. You didn't think I wasn't curious enough to try the Netflix password as your computer login?"

She laughed, "I know every video you've watched, every erotic story you've read, and every web search you've tried. This is my right as your Domina, by the way. Did you think I was kidding when I said every one of your orgasms belongs to me now? You're here, on your knees, still devouring me just like I knew you would. You cannot deny that this is what you've fantasized about."

"Don't worry, my pet," Venus cooed while holding my head, "You're going to get fucked, sucked, used, and perhaps even a bit abused this week. There'll be double-dates, threesomes, late nights, and early mornings. You'll service and be serviced. And I?," Venus said, "I will be calling all of the shots, Gemini. The question remains, though, as to whether I will let you cum this week. We will see how it goes. But for now, the most important item on the agenda is to finish me off."

As she pressed my head deep into her pelvis, she rocked her pussy to orgasm all over my face, leaving trails of her earlier escapade streaming in rivulets off my beard and down my shirt.

"You were going to lose the beard and those clothes anyways, Gemini," Venus reassured me, "For now, though, I need you to arise, go in the bathroom and heed all of my instructions you'll find written down in there. If not, the consequences could be damning.

"Oh! What if you come out and someone else is in here and sees you not all femmed up to my specifications? Right? We could end up going home early or maybe even worse. So, my pet, follow my instructions. They're for your own good... and mine... definitely all mine."

"Now, my dear, go hop in the shower like a good gurl and shave... everything... and then let me know when you're in need of more instruction. I'll remind you, no cumming unless I say so... I'll be watching!"