Extra Money

Story Info
A sexy part time job.
3.1k words
4.56
20.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EXTRA MONEY

by Musings of Pan

John and I had been married for two years. We recently bought a small house in the suburbs and were barely scraping by on John's commissions. His business had dropped off and I had not been able to find a job. It looked like we might lose the house and our goal of starting a family was far off. To make things worse the stress of this started us picking at each other. Our great marriage was getting shaky.

Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Becky. I am 25 and good looking enough to attract some attention, if I do say so myself. At 5'5" and 126 pounds I am trim enough because I run almost every day. Of course, like every woman, there are things about my figure I would line to change but we won't get into that. Over all I feel good about myself but still worried about coming up with the money to make our mortgage payment and fix my car. It seems whenever money gets tight something expensive breaks and this time it is my car.

One morning I was having coffee over at Sally's house. We get together for coffee and gossip several mornings each week. Sally and her husband Tom always seem to have something new. This day it was new window treatments. She was going on and on about them while I was sitting there looking glum. Finally she slowed down and asked, "What is wrong, Becky?" I just couldn't hold it in any longer so I told her about our money problems. I was still lamenting our financial troubles when Sally brightened up and said, "I just may have a solution to your problem if you are up for an adventure."

I replied, "I would love a solution and an adventure, but I am not going to spend my days doing cold calls to sell investments."

Sally laughed and assured me that this does not involve telephone solicitation. She then got very serious and made me swear that I would not tell what she was about to reveal to anyone. This sounded intriguing so I agreed just to find out what the secret was. When she asked if I had experience as a waitress I told her, "Yes, I did that all through college but the amount of money I could make as a waitress would not solve my problem and I hardly would call that an adventure."

"Yes," she said, "If this was a normal waitress job you are right. But this is a very different job." I was getting even more curious when she reminded me that I was sworn to secrecy. Sally then explained that for two months now she has been working serving lunch at a very exclusive men's club in the city. She told me the tips are very high because all the girls are naked.

That stopped me. Did I hear what I thought I heard? I gaped at her and then exclaimed, "You have been serving lunch to men naked?"

She giggled, nodded, and said, "It's more fun than you can imagine watching those fancy business men gape and follow us around the room with their eyes. It gets me excited just thinking about it. We take lunch orders and serve just like a normal upscale restaurant and act like nothing is different. But the tips are much higher. How do you think we can afford all the stuff we are buying?"

I just stared for a moment, not sure what to say. Then I blurted, "Does Tom know?"

She told me that she discussed it with her husband Tom before she started and that he was OK with it. In fact she said that it would get Tom all excited when she described her work day to him. "Then great sex!" She said.

"Do they touch you?" I stammered.

"Of course!" She said, "You have to be quick on your feet. I just step away while giving him a smile or a wink. It is all just teasing. For the very high tippers I might stand still and let them have a bit more of a feel." Sally was grinning as she told me this. She said if I wanted to try this she could arrange it but that I should talk to John first.

My head was spinning as I left. The money sounded good and the idea of serving a table of men naked excited me, but could I do it? Would I panic? What if my friends found out! All that and just the idea of discussing this with my husband. I was panicked already!

I stewed about this for three days. The more I thought about serving naked, the more excited I got. This was not the way I was brought up, the angel on one shoulder told me but the devil on the other shoulder kept describing how thrilling it would be. Finally, I knew I had to talk to someone. John and I have always been close enough to tell each other everything. Well, almost everything.

That evening after supper we did not have anything going on so I mixed a drink for each of us and told him we needed to talk. He responded that he was just as worried about our money problems but did not know what to do.

I softly told him that I may have a way to help. I pointed out to him all the new things Sally and Tom have been buying and said, "Sally told me how they are able to do that." Then I told him what Sally told me about her waitressing job. When I finished we both sat there in silence sipping our drinks. It was a lot to think about.

Finally he said, "Do you want to do this? Are you OK with it?"

"Yes, I think I am ready to do it," I said, "but only if you are OK with me serving guys while naked. I will not do anything to spoil our relationship."

We talked about it for awhile. Then John smiled and said, "Yes, I believe I am OK with this. Why don't you try it with the understanding that if either of us is uncomfortable it will stop. However right now thinking about it makes me horny."

He then kissed me and slowly took my clothes off. John stepped back, looked me over carefully and remarked, "Beautiful. These guys will really be getting their money's worth."

It was a short walk to the bedroom where we had the better sex than before our troubles started. I must have had five orgasms. Even now, telling about it has me wet.

The next day I called Sally and told her I wanted to try the waitress job. She agreed to call and set up an interview. Sally called me back a few minutes later and said she would pick me up at 10:30 the next morning. I think she was moving fast before I had time to rethink and back out.

OK, what to wear? It was tempting to call Sally for advice but, I decided I was making this decision on my own. I thought something a bit sexy but not overboard. I chose a shirt that buttoned in front so I could open or fasten as many buttons as I wanted, a short skirt with a lacy thong under it, and from the back of the closet I dug out the comfortable shoes I wore when I waited tables.

We pulled up in front of a beautiful brownstone building downtown on a side street. There was no club or restaurant sign but there was a valet in uniform. Sally jumped out, handed her car keys to the valet and said, "Come on!"

I followed her up the steps where at an impressive wood door that was held by a rather large doorman in uniform who knew her. The interior was lavish with crystal chandeliers, gilt framed mirrors, and a lush carpet. The only hints of things to come were the artful female nude statues along the walls. We walked past a concierge station, empty now because it was too early for guests, and to a door at the back of the building labeled MANAGING DIRECTOR.

Inside we found a beautifully appointed office with waiting chairs and a secretary behind what appeared to be an antique table. She looked up, smiled and greeted Sally. She said, "This must be the new lady. You can go right in."

We went through into the inter office where a man stood behind his desk and said, "Welcome to Club Eden. I am Benard Wilson, Managing Director, and you must be the lovely lady Sally has been telling us about. I am delighted to meet you."

He was a bit formal but charming. He said, "Thank you Sally. Would you ask Mrs. Anderson to join us?"

Sally left and Mr. Wilson asked the usual job interview questions about my waitress experience. He explained that Club Eden is a very private and exclusive luncheon club for high level corporate executives. They come and bring special guests for an extraordinary dining experience. The chef and all the staff are among the best in the city. He stated that while my experience was good, I would need some instruction in formal dining service.

A beautifully dressed woman of about fifty came in and was introduced as Mrs. Anderson, Director of Member Services which includes dining room service. After a few questions she asked me to stand up and turn around. "Please take your clothes off," she said.

I froze. Here I was in what was until then a typical job interview being held in a beautiful office with two people I did not know and suddenly being asked to undress. After an uncomfortable pause Mrs. Anderson asked, "Did Sally explain to you that while our dining room service is quite formal, the serving staff are nude? Therefore, we need to see what you look like without clothes. If this is a problem then Club Eden is not the place for you."

I stammered, "Of course," and started unbuttoning my blouse. I knew this was coming but I am not sure I would ever be ready for it. Next came off my short skirt and I was standing there in bra and panties. I thought, "here goes!" as I reached back and unhooked my bra. My boobs swung free. Then I pulled down my panties while thinking I was glad I shaved my pussy that morning.

I stood facing them unsure what to do next. Mrs. Anderson said, "Take off the shoes and socks too, please. Our girls serve in heels." Once my feet were bare she had me turn around. She seemed pleased that I had no tattoos or other blemishes. She complimented me on my body and told me that If I am still interested, the next step will be for me to stand in the dining room and observe the luncheon service today. I would, of course be nude.

By now I was starting to get turned on by being naked so this sounded good. I told her I would like to do this. She told me, "Bring your clothes. No point putting them on until we are finished. We will find a locker for you."

Off we went down the hall, me naked with my arms full of clothes. We went through a door marked "LOCKER ROOM" and I found myself in a large carpeted dressing room with lockers in the center and counters with mirrors above around the walls. There were both men and women changing. The women getting naked and the men changing into clothes for their various kitchen, security, and other duties. This was a total unisex dressing room.

Sally came up to me. I almost did not recognize her because it was the first time I had seen her naked. Her boobs were much bigger than I had imagined. I hate to admit it but she looked great. Mrs. Anderson asked Sally to get me a locker and show me where to observe in her dining room. She explained that there are four small dining rooms: red, green, blue, and white. Sally and I would be in the green room.

We put my clothes and purse in Sally's locker because it has a lock. Sally also found a pair of three inch pumps for me to wear. "Come on," she said, "let me show you around." So we left the locker room both quite naked. We started in the kitchen which was full of men and women busy preparing food, they were all wearing white food worker uniforms. I was introduced to several people, all of whom acted as if the fact that I was naked was quite normal. I was beginning to relax.

We moved on to the waitress station where several women, all naked, were getting out the things needed to set the tables. They were all very nice to me when introduced. It was a normal chatty, busy group of girls except that they were all naked. Short, tall, thin, plump, small boobs, large boobs, etc. I noticed that everyone's pussy was shaved. I got up nerve and asked about that and was told it was a requirement. "It would not be good for a member to find a stray pussy hair in his food. Though some might like it." Janet, the girl we were talking to, explained with a giggle.

I helped Sally get out the very nice china, crystal, silver, and cloth napkins to set the table. We took this down a short hall into a lovely dining room. The walls decorated with a patterned green wallpaper and paintings of hunting scenes. The table and six chairs were solid wood with an antique appearance. Don't ask me the period, I am not good about that sort of thing. There was a matching sideboard to place the serving trays on. The overall effect made me think of a men's club in London in the 1800's. Very formal. Very proper.

We got the table set and then Sally took some time to explain what we would do. "We greet each member or guest as they come into the room, get them seated and take drink orders." she told me. "We normally have two girls per dining room but today we are short handed so if you don't mind helping it will be appreciated." She went on to say that the service duties are the same as most restaurants with a couple of exceptions which will help the tips. While reaching in to serve food and drinks, take every opportunity to let your boobs casually brush against the man. If you feel a hand on you, just smile and hesitate for an instant before stepping away. If or when you should drop something, turn your back to the table and with your legs slightly apart bend at the waist to pick it up. This had me blushing. She went on to say that when each man leaves we give him a big hug. "Just keep blushing," she said, "they will love that."

It was time for the members to arrive and I was getting tense. I was getting accustomed to being naked with the staff who were all either naked or casual about it, but a room full of strange men? Could I handle this? We could hear the front door and voices. Sally said, "You will do fine. Just follow my lead." Then she opened the door to the hall. I stepped back.

Six men, dressed very nicely in business suits, entered. Sally greeted each one with a smile and hand shake and introduced me. I force myself to look each in the eye and smile as if we were at a social gathering and I was wearing a dress.

They seated themselves and soon we were serving drinks. I watched how Sally would intentionally brush against each man as she placed a drink in front of him. I thought, "In for a penny, in for a pound, and besides it looks like fun." and did the same. My boobs are large enough that it did not take much effort.

I was concentrating on serving the main course when I felt a hand on the inside of my leg. I jerked and almost dropped the plate, but caught myself, smiled and moved on to the next place. Through the rest of the meal I found myself being touched almost everywhere. I got quite good at smiling and moving away. However, I was surprised to find that I was enjoying all the attention. I was getting into this.

During desert service Sally dropped a tray on the floor and picked it up while hesitating in a very lewd pose. I got up my courage to go over and help her in the same pose. I was getting wet doing this.

Lunch over, the men started to rise from the table. Would I really be able to hug them like this? I steadied myself and again followed Sally's lead. She walked right up to the one nearest the door, opened her arms and gave him a hug just like at a normal dinner party. I followed her and did the same. The feel of his suit against my bare boobs felt weird. I was more startled when I felt his hands squeeze my butt! I was able to disentangle myself and go to the next. By the third I was getting into the routine, saying, "Come again," and even enjoying the hands on my butt. It was surprisingly liberating being able to do this with no consequences.

Once they were gone we quickly cleared the table. Sally came up to me and said, "You did great! I knew you would be good at this." Then she put a large handful of big bills in my hand explaining, "This is your half of the tips."

"Wow!" I said, "I didn't realize I would make that much. All for something that was so much fun I might have done it for nothing." We both giggled.

That night when John came home from work he found I had left a glass of wine and a note on the table which said, "Sit down at the table and enjoy the wine. Dinner will be out soon."

A few minutes later I came out of the kitchen completely naked and carrying a tray with dinner. I told him, "I thought you would be interested in how my day went." With that I placed his plate in front of him, being careful to brush his face with my boobs. I could tell he enjoyed the dinner service.

After dinner, instead of hugging him I said, "You have way too many clothes on for the rest of this evening," and led him to our bedroom. After that day, I was ready for some wild sex!