Extracurricular Ch. 02

Story Info
Teacher and student become ensnared in a wicked sex plot.
12.5k words
4.59
15.6k
20

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

Teacher Mandy Winter and her sixth-form student Christina Lyndon have been seduced independently by uncle and nephew Gavin and Josh McClain, despite the fact that both women are in steady relationships. Unknown to the two women, they have been the objects of a wager between Gavin and Josh regarding which would be seduced first. Both Mandy and Christina view their cheating evenings as a one-time thing. However, Gavin might have other ideas...

"Give me a few more years and I'm going to have a place like this."

Gavin's penthouse bachelor apartment always impressed Josh with its clean lines and strip lighting, the colours warm and dark, trimming the place's hard masculinity with a softer air of seduction. The expansive sofa was seductive as well and Josh eased down into it, glancing around at everything to which he aspired. To seduce and fuck a woman in a gaff like this with hot music pouring out of that shit-kicking sound system ... Hell yes.

His modest rented quarters would have to suffice until such times as his student debts were paid off and he had his own culinary business. At least there he could develop his technique in sexual persuasion using the tools which served him best—cockiness and cooking. Ply her with fricassee and flippant humour, that was the way, and if she was in half a mind to get freaky, you'd have her naked and panting before the evening was halfway through.

The strategy had worked a treat with young Christina and the recollection made him smile. Sure he was looking forward to banging some sexy up-market type amid furnishings as classy as his uncle's, but he didn't imagine, even in surroundings such as these, he'd ever have his cock pumping inside a girl more juicy than the curvy blond waitress.

"Trappings of success." Gavin passed him a pint glass and a perspiring can of Lowenbrau beer and returned to the kitchen to fetch his own. "Work hard, work shrewdly and you'll have this or better. I predict great things for you, nephew. Things that will shut your father up for good."

"He'll always find something to criticise." Josh cracked open the can and tipped it against his pint glass, watching the flow of dark ale. "That I'm wasting my money, that property's no longer where to put it."

"My brother's problem is he's never learnt to enjoy anything. Owning your own place isn't primarily about investment, it's about having somewhere to relax. A reward in the here and now for having made the most of yourself. So you go right ahead, Josh—plan and work like fuck, seize the opportunities you make for yourself and enjoy everything you get as a result."

"That reward ... Does it include the second TV?"

Gavin laughed. "Bit over-the-top, do you think? I figured renting the second one was in order due to our grand wager. It'll provide a bit of spectacle. Plus I found its presence very motivating." He returned from the kitchen bar with his own glassful of frothing German beer. "Refreshments in keeping with the occasion," he said, clinking his glass against Josh's. "A reminder of the fine establishment where we set this enterprise in motion." From the wooden DVD rack beneath his twin flat-screen televisions he produced two plastic-enfolded discs and grinned.

"And here we have the results. I haven't watched either yet."

Josh's heart elated. It wasn't so much the possibility that he might have landed his uncle's Mercedes, though that was an exciting prospect. It was the reminder that once again he had conspired with Gavin in wickedness and that on his side at least it had gone swimmingly well.

"He converted it all?"

"Edited, converted ... Alan knows what he's doing."

"He's seen the whole thing then ..."

"Oh no doubt he's enjoyed it. He'll keep his own copies as well, add them to his library. But he's discrete. About the only friend I'd trust with items such as these. He understands I like to retain control."

Josh could only guess at the implications of that final phrase. His uncle's friend Alan had rigged the spy-cams and microphones about his apartment unobtrusively; the light fitting in his living-room, the smoke detector and clock radio in his bedroom, even peering vertiginously from a top corner of his shower cubicle. And most wickedly of all, the one staring out from behind the tall two-way mirror which the expert had installed in Josh's living space. Alan was clearly experienced in this type of covert operation.

"People very seldom see what they're not looking for," he'd assured as he worked. "All you have to do now is ensure that whoever you want captured on cam is in the optimum position at those crucial moments."

"That I can manage," Josh had told him. Once he got Christina into his apartment and out of her clothes, any other manoeuvring should be easy.

It had been.

"Shall we watch?"

"Fuck yes." It was their chief reason for meeting after all. His anticipation rose as Gavin slotted the DVD into the player on the left, clicked several times on the remote and hit play.

"I think you'll find Alan's production values impressive. I trust the same can be said for your performance."

The image flicked onto the screen, in colour and substantially sharper than Josh had been expecting. The sound was clearer than he'd imagined too and there was an enjoyable shock at seeing himself and Christina shot from above, as he slid away the girl's shoulder straps and set to work undoing her brassiere.

"The chef should always sample first, don't you think?" Good line. It made his uncle chuckle and not for the last time as they watched together. Gavin was propped on the banquette, sipping from his glass, and observing with cool interest. Christina's response was mumbled and inaudible, but her moans as he licked Chantilly cream from her full tits were increasingly loud and yearning.

Josh lay back with his beer and watched the unfolding of the encounter avidly, reliving each instant with mounting delight. Check this out, Uncle Gav.

It was great to watch Christina semi-naked once more. The fringes of her blond hair were brushing her neck and shoulders as he suckled her, head drooping back in an ecstasy she could not help. Then he was telling her—fucking ordering her—to take off the rest of her clothes and she was doing it, stripping in front of him without protest. His mastery of the situation amazed him now. He'd been too much in the groove, too adrenalized to pause and wonder at his moment-by-moment success at the time. The contest had been in his mind, the thought that he could compete with and maybe even best his uncle in this seduce-and-fuck event. And once her resistance had been dismantled with smooth persistence, how easy the rest had been.

What an undiluted thrill—to have this gorgeous girl strip to her skin in front of him. Honey skin it was, with ripe grapefruit breasts jogging as she peeled away the rest of her clothes, the cherry-tips of those broad areolae betraying her enjoyment. That girlish hesitancy was at odds with her voluptuous woman's body and with the flush of excitement on her face each time he told her what he was going to do with her. Every part of her was a fleshy delight—slender waist curving out to broad hips and her bum a tightly-pumped beach ball, so firm in his hands. She'd even trimmed her pubic hair into a teasing tuft, the naughty bitch.

But most arousing of all was the tremble of her lower lip as she slipped off her knickers and showed it all. Vulnerable and guilty as she bared her beauty, she was getting off on every sexy moment. Some poor loser's hot girlfriend couldn't help herself putting out for Josh's pleasure and the thought had pumped his cock to a steely hardness unprecedented in his experience. It was only right in the circumstances to put that cock to the most thorough use possible.

The peering lens of Alan's ceiling-cam caught Christina's cock-sucking to perfection. Josh sank further into the sofa cushions and breathed wonder as he recalled her hot mouth wrapped around him. How cute and slutty she looked on camera, and how much more delicious had been the sight of her clutching him, staring into his eyes with her lips a capital O of surprise around his thick shaft. The naked fuckable darling. The anticipation of how lustily you were going to bang a girl was as sweet as the act itself.

Alan's editing was spot-on as Josh eased his date down onto the rug. The film cut to a view from mantle-cam as she hit the floor and there was Josh, full in the frame, fitting himself inside her as she bit her lip and braced herself for what she knew was on the way.

Gavin laughed. "Looking good, Josh boy. You've been working out for an occasion like this?"

"Seems I have. Hadn't expected to be doing the porn-star thing though."

"You'll get a taste for it, trust me."

Josh believed he would, as he watched himself take possession of Christina and thrust into her. He did look fucking great, every muscle tensed and his face radiating the joy of conquest as he entered fully and powered away. The effect was enhanced by the girl on his dick; all of Christina's loveliness was quaking, her sweet mouth issuing a stream of helpless moans as she was fucked. Christ, how amazing had it been, stuffing himself into her, groin smacking on that drum-tight ass every time he buried himself to the balls? He had Gavin to thank for urging him that bit further in his pursuit of this girl's tight pussy.

His uncle chuckled again as Josh pulled her up by the shoulder and thrust even harder, so that her tits shook on camera. "That's great work on more than one level, I have to hand it to you."

On-screen Josh continued to prove himself, pulling out and directing Christina around the small living-room, the poor girl taking all her cues in a haze of guilty arousal. She hung suspended in air when he groped and sucked her tits, jolted and squeaked when he smacked her ass and responded fully to his mouth when he kissed, her hands reaching to caress his body. Then any time he lowered her onto some surface, she simply folded to his will, breathily anticipating what he was going to do next.

He took her on the edge of his sofa, her legs split wide, and one foot hooked over his shoulder all through the pumping, a gratifying mix of astonishment and desire on her sweating face. Then he stretched her longways on the sofa's cushions and banged her from behind, her lovely body stretched out and reflected in his new mirror, flesh quivering on every thrust he sent into her. Damn, he'd used this girl every way he could fucking imagine.

The high point of that awesome evening, the one which hovered in his mind when he'd jacked off evenings since, was the moment he sat her down reversed on his cock while he reclined in his armchair, the one his parents had given him as a house-warming gift. He'd shunted it into place in front of the mirror that harboured the wicked secret, ostensibly so that she would be made to watch herself, but with the deeper motive of capturing the beautiful image on camera for posterity.

"Come on, right down on me," he urged as she eased herself cooing and groaning onto his cock, till her bum was nestled against his groin. "That's it, feel me right up inside you."

"Oh God ..." Her moan was piteous and sexy, and it didn't make him hold back when he gripped her hips and thrust into her. Damn, what a deliciously tight fit. What a luscious fuck this had been.

"You like what you see?" His view of the mirror was partially obscured, but he knew she had the full shot of herself bouncing on him, her boobs oscillating gloriously as she was propelled up and down his shaft.

"Oh God," she reiterated, her hands pressed into the chair's arms as he fucked her. "I can't believe I'm doing this ..."

"Believe it, sweetheart," he urged, and with words he massaged her guilty spirit. "That naughty slut is you. Look at her."

"I'm ... I'm looking ..."

"Tell me what you see."

"I see a naughty slut ..."

"A naughty, sexy slut."

"Naughty, sexy ... Oh God ..." Her voice was trembling, and she could hardly force out the words.

"You're a hot slutty porn-princess and some guy is capturing it all on camera." Josh was getting carried away with the voyeuristic fantasy and his words became more reckless. "Go on, play up to it. Give him a good show."

"This is so bad ..." she moaned.

"It is bad, and you love it. Go on, you want to be a hot slut for the camera, don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes, I do ..."

She hadn't been lying, and Josh saw it all clearly now on Gavin's flat-screen. The last of the waitress's hesitancy had gone and she bounced outrageously on him, clutching at, and rubbing her bountiful breasts, then reaching down with one hand to frig herself as the other hand continued to squeeze and tug.

"Keep your eyes on that camera," he was telling her, and miraculously, unknowingly, she was staring straight into the lens, hands and spirit embracing the transformation. "Say it again, Christina, say 'I'm a naughty cheating slut and I love it'."

She stared unflinchingly even as she bounced on cock and said "Oh God ... Oh God ... I'm a naughty cheating slut ... and I fucking love it." After that she lost all control, giving herself up to pleasure and orgasm, clutching herself as she came spectacularly on film.

Josh wasn't far behind her—he'd fucked himself near to finishing and the sight of the lovely Christina going orgasmic nuts on his cock took him the distance. He gripped the taut flesh around her hips and shafted hard till the sweetness welled up from his balls and he burst inside her, pumping her full with every drop that he'd had stored in anticipation of her hot young body. Weariness was upon him but inspired by his deal with his uncle, he still had the presence of mind to put her on her knees and get her to lap the slick mess from his cock.

"Go on, taste us both together." With a new disregard for decorum, she carried out his demand, looking at him all the while as her tongue curled and slithered.

"There's not really a camera anywhere, right?" she'd whispered as they cuddled after, but the microphone didn't pick it up.

"Of course not. But you liked the thought, don't you?"

"Kind of, yes."

Josh stared at the flat-screen, as awed by his own audacity as the momentum of Christina's body mid-fuck. He was as bone-hard in his trousers as he'd been that night with his busty blond conquest. His gaze flicked to Gavin, who was surprisingly transfixed by the show, fingers steepled at his lips like he was deep in thought. "Well?" he asked, compelled to seek approval.

"A tour de force," his uncle said, and Josh bristled with enjoyment. "You've made more use of the camera and of her than I'd expected ... and my hopes were high."

"It's not done yet. Look."

Alan's edit had cut to the bedroom, alarm-cam catching the semi-darkened moment when Josh caught Christina's hips and thrust his tongue inside her while she was still half-asleep. Slumber did not stay upon her long and the lens captured beautifully how she writhed on the pillows in response to his deep oral fucking. Christ, she'd tasted delicious.

She was grabbing her breasts once more and massaging wantonly, bucking against his face and giving herself up to further illicit joy. When she peaked and cried out her ecstasy, he climbed the length of her body, set himself to her and impaled her in one fleet thrust. Her breasts arched high in shocked reaction and her mouth cried out loud enough to fill his small apartment and distort on the microphone.

The mini cam had been positioned perfectly to frame them as he nailed her with a hard missionary fuck, her hands clutching his back and her legs rising to wrap around his ass the better to accommodate his thrusting. He was kissing her neck as he rammed concertedly inside her and, half-obscured in the night-time, her face turned unwittingly toward the lens. She was gorgeous in her fraught excitement. She clutched hard on him as he thrust his last, spending all inside her once more, and together they subsided into pillowed bliss.

After that there was an interlude of shower fun, though the fact that Christina's boyfriend had been in contact registered on her face even in the high-angled cam-shot. Josh was unrepentant, grabbing and squeezing her soapy tits and smacking both hands to her wet ass, rejoicing in how free he got to be with some other guy's naughty girlfriend. "Go on. Forget him and suck my cock one last time."

"You're so bad," she moaned, but her knees crooked anyway and down she went.

"I know," he said, with a cursory glance in the direction of the camera. "And you fucking can't get enough."

The image froze, Christina's head obscuring the task on which her mouth had embarked. Gavin's hand was on the control. "Yes, we get the idea. A very good night's work, I must say." He rose from the banquette and strolled to the screen, checking the time signal in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. "And this all took place Saturday night, Sunday morning, a week after the Oktoberfest evening. Swift work—but was it swift enough?"

He smiled coolly and lifted the other DVD from the long stand beneath his twin flat-screen TVs, removing it from its cover and slipping it nonchalantly into the second player. Josh felt a pang as the moment played out. In the thrill of vying with his uncle and all the lusty cock-play initiated by their bet, he had given scant thought to the stakes. But that Mercedes was one damn beautiful piece of engineering and already he could feel it slipping away.

"Let's see what happened one night earlier."

The screen blinked into life with the image of the same living-room in which Josh was currently seated, a ceiling shot providing a vista of the entire room. Heated moans were coming from off-set, emanating, he guessed, from the entryway, and while his hopes of Gavin's sleek automobile were dissipating, he urgently wanted to see this. If he'd been beaten by his uncle, then he hoped the resulting action was damn well spectacular. Intense low voices could be heard away from camera, along with the clearly recognisable sound of wet suction and Josh wondered if Alan had rigged up a microphone in the apartment's entrance. There was no doubt as to how the evening's guest was preoccupied at that moment and he only wished he could see her gobbling efforts.

Then there was a pause before Gavin entered the frame with a rush of intent, propelling the teacher from the Oktoberfest after him by the wrist. Both parties were stark naked and their abrupt arrival made Josh gasp with laughter. His uncle's mighty cock was erect and swaying as he dragged his quarry after him, while the curvy and athletic teacher's breasts were bouncing as she gasped and stumbled in heels. It was a fabulous and somewhat comical sight, this woman in her confused arousal—stripped of clothing and dignity but not of wild sexiness.

The host was glancing around as though to find the optimum point for an on-camera fucking. Or maybe he had all the angles worked out in advance and simply wanted to decide which position to take her in first. Go on, uncle, let her have it. Give the teacher all she can fucking take.

Gavin wasted no more than a few scant seconds before putting Amanda—yes, that was the busty bitch's name—down on the black recliner, so that the camera could stare down on her sultry features and magnificent plump breasts as he mounted her. He gripped her shoulder and thrust with cool ferocity as he opened her up for the first time. The shock of the moment was written all over her face; her jaw dropped in response and her eyes flicked sideways, searching for the source of what was being done to her. Then her lover sank himself the rest of the way, savage but controlled, giving her a filling that few men could provide. She was a picture of scared rapture—eyes wide, mouth an aching round of surprise—as she took her fill of Gavin.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers