Extracurricular Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, Christina, no ...

"It started as a bit of one-upmanship between my nephew Josh and me, that night we all met in the house of bratwurst. I know, I know ... Boys will be boys. We hatched a wager regarding which of us would be first to deliver a fuck inside one of you and agreed that evidence should be submitted. Now I knew you wouldn't knowingly let yourself be captured on camera, but your pretty student, it turns out, had no such reservations."

He clicked and a sexy horror played out before Amanda's eyes. Christina was riding some anonymous cock with abandon, breasts bouncing like ripe fruit before the camera's greedy gaze. More than that, she was staring directly into the camera's lens as she took her fill.

"Go on, you want to be a slut for the camera, don't you?" a voice, clearly that of Josh, was encouraging.

"Oh fuck yes, I do ..."

She molested her own body shamelessly as she undulated on him, lost in carnal joy. Her sexuality consumed her; in that moment consequences had ceased to matter.

"Keep your eyes on that camera," her manipulative lover urged. "Say it again, Christina, say 'I'm a naughty cheating slut and I love it'."

Oh Christina, you silly, stupid girl, no!

But the blond schoolgirl focused through the arousal that threatened to overtake her and spoke straight onto camera, her voice thick with lustful conviction. "I'm a naughty cheating slut and I fucking love it." Shortly after she came epically, the fleshy delights of her body shuddering for the viewer as she continued to be shafted from below.

Gavin froze the moment, so that both student and teacher were suspended in the throes of their guilty pleasure. "She's a splendidly developed young woman, isn't she? In all sorts of ways. Not unlike her teacher in that regard—all bounce and verve. Shame you haven't taught her any lessons in discretion though."

Amanda was speechless. Christina's quandary of whether or not to accept a saucy modelling gig had become, if the girl but knew it, the least of her worries. A trap was closing on teacher and student together and for all Amanda's worldliness she could do nothing to stop it slamming shut around them.

"You can argue all you like about legalities when it comes to the other tape," Gavin continued with relentless enjoyment, "but your silly girl here went and made a sex-video with a guy she hardly knew. Teenagers, eh? Always living in the moment with no thought as to how it might affect their future. I mean there's nothing to stop my nephew turning Little Miss Fuck-toy into an internet phenomenon. He's a reckless young man and I've a feeling he'll do exactly that, if he doesn't get what he wants. If we don't get what we want." His gaze met Amanda's. Along with his voice it was deadly earnest.

She swallowed her contempt for him and what he was contemplating doing to poor Christina, him and his rotten nephew. The situation's practicalities needed to be faced squarely. "So, what do you want? There, I've asked. I know you've been looking forward to telling me."

"I have been, Amanda. I think Josh's young-man zest is getting to me. We want a double date with our two cheating girls. One night of 'anything goes', with the boys calling all the shots. You might get to drink a few of those if it'll help the evening swing."

"I think it might be better if I kept a clear head," Amanda said darkly. "When you say 'one night' ..."

"I mean exactly that. I'm not a man to overplay my hand. Go along with this and the copies of both recordings are yours. You'll never have to hear of it again."

"Yes, and how do I know that for sure? That neither you nor he will go back on your word?"

"Well ultimately you don't, but I tend not to try and relive experiences and I encourage Josh to be the same. I'm not malicious, I'm simply a man who enjoys his pleasures. My nephew's turning out the same. We want to forge a memory—teacher and her hot student together—and we want to forge it tonight."

"Tonight?" She found herself flicking through options of what to tell Rob. They had nothing in particular arranged, but still ...

"Young Christina has already been notified of the plan—or at least part of it, she doesn't know yet that you're going to be here—so it's all in motion. Know this," he said, his voice hardening slightly. "I don't particularly want either of those recordings to go public, but I'll make sure it happens, if only to prove a point to myself."

Amanda stared, hoping the strength her bitterness would seep into him. "You're an unspeakable fucker."

He smiled and moved so close to her that she trembled, mostly but not entirely with rage. "You say that, Mandy, but deep down there's something different going on and we both know it."

"There's nothing else ..."

"I've seen it." He didn't touch her, he simply spoke the words in her ear, while she fought their potency. "I've seen what an insatiable fucking freak you are. There's a secret part of you at war with all the rest, that's getting off on this right now. That's loving the potential of this moment."

"You think I love it that you're doing this?"

"I think you will love it, whether or not you want to. You'll love that I've stripped away every reason for you not to get it on with that pretty, blond student of yours, not to enjoy the nasty fucking night of your life. I'm giving you a gift."

"You don't really believe that." Amanda's whole body cringed in resistance to the thought. "You think I'm happy to see a young girl in my charge blackmailed and ..."

"That silly foolish young girl who needs teaching a lesson?" He laughed. "Absolutely. Help her through it, Mandy. The only way you can save her is by fucking her. How sweet is that? And she wants it too. That night at the restaurant it was plain to see—deep down she so wants teacher."

Amanda fought off all that threatened to compromise her hatred of this man. "God, you motherfucker ..."

"You can rail against me all you like, Miss Winter. And you'll never give me the satisfaction of saying it ... But secretly this makes you drip."

Amanda's anger spiked and her hand whipped across Gavin's face, leaving an angry red mark. He didn't flinch, but his eyes creased with a gratified smile.

"Well if those beautiful nipples weren't hard before, they most certainly are now." Resentment flamed in her cheeks. His comment was right on the money and it made her despise him even more. "Your phone's buzzing," he pointed out. She felt for it in her shoulder bag, sensing that whoever the caller, this was going to be one tricky conversation. It didn't help that the bastard was standing so close, radiating delight at her predicament. Damn—Christina's name flashed on the read-out.

Okay, here goes.

"Hello?"

"Miss? Miss Winter?" Her student's voice was distraught. "Oh God, Miss, I'm in so much trouble, I don't know what to do. I didn't know who else to talk to. I've been so stupid, you've no idea."

Oh I've got a much better idea than you think. "Go on, tell me all about it." Might as well hear her side.

She got the whole fraught and tearful story, how Christina hadn't realised there was really a camera and thought she was playing along with a sexy role-play. How could any girl be so unfeasibly stupid? But then Amanda was hardly in a position to judge right now. She let the story run its course, wondering how she had landed herself in such a crazy situation, and how uncle and nephew could turn out to be such a pair of scheming bastards.

"He's set up some kind of foursome, he says." Christina's voice was a whisper, like she was trying not to be heard. "And I've got to be a part of it, or the tape is going to start showing up everywhere. It's terrible, Miss. I don't even know who the others are ..."

"I know."

"It could be anyone. Some other couple, he says. He's planned it with some other guy, but I don't know ..."

"Christina, I know."

"You... You know what?"

"Who the other couple is," Amanda said wearily. "Sweetheart, it seems you and I have both been very careless girls."

"Miss? What? What's going on? I don't understand."

Amanda took a firm line to cut through the student's confusion. "Hon, it's no good explaining here. We're both in trouble and we need to help each other out. You have to trust me on this. From what I know of your tape there's only one course of action—you've got to bite this bullet and go through with it." She glanced at Gavin and bridled at his amusement. "Tell Josh to take you to the following address—nine, Rosewood Apartments, Arcadia Street, Putney. It's a show-house for a new set of housing units. I have a key to it and there are no cameras there." She looked again to Gavin, who considered a moment without losing his smile, before nodding.

"If I'm not already there," Amanda concluded, "I will be shortly after. No fuss," she ordered as Christina began to protest, "no more tears and histrionics. We've made our bed and we're damn well going to have to lie in it." Maybe literally. "You've got those details?"

She had to repeat them for the baffled teen, but finally seemed to get through. How lucky was it, that she'd promised her estate-agent friend Susan to tour people around number nine while she was on holiday? She terminated the call before Christina could gabble any more questions.

"There. Happy? Good night's work so far?"

"Promising." Gavin looked truly impressed. "You see that's why I like you, Amanda. You don't waste any time in weighing up a situation."

The teacher wished she could weigh up a solution in which she kept her clothes on and erased the smile from Gavin's face, but there was none that she could find in time. "And you don't object to a change of venue?"

"No, I fully understand your reservations regarding holding our soiree here," he said. "However I've got one other demand from which I want no shying away."

"Go on. Surprise me."

He departed the living-space and returned a moment later, dangling his surprise from one finger. "I want you to wear this."

Holland Park College's head of modern languages stared in disbelief at her costume for the evening. Was this some kind of fluke, or did he know? She looked up at Gavin, shaking her head. "No way. No way, you have got to be joking."

The bastard was lapping up her reaction. He tossed the articles to her and smiled a grim smile. "Do I look like I'm fucking joking? We've got a long evening ahead, Mandy, and I don't want to waste any more time. So go get changed. Hurry now. It's going to be one hell of a night."

TO BE CONTINUED