Extracurricular Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh's uncle took a stony-faced pleasure in administering the fuck, and the camera lens watched it all. The grip of his hands, ivy-tight on her shoulder and her breast along with the burning in his eyes betrayed the sheer depth of his enjoyment, however much he retained his composure. It was fascinating to watch—how a shadow of the urbane businessman remained, letting the naked savage take benefit of this woman's luscious body. That was what Gavin did—he exerted steel will over his libido until the victory was won and he could take his reward in all its fullness. And even now, with the primal rampage of his cock in and out of that tight cunt, some part of him was monitoring her every tiny reaction, looking for how the pleasure could be enhanced.

"Been a while since Mandy got out?" he asked as he plunged, formidably deep if the teacher's groans were anything by which to judge.

"God ..." she managed. "Feels like for fucking ever."

"Well then I hope this hits the spot."

"You know it does, you big-dicked bastard," she snarled, and he pulled her torso back into a tight arc, his hands on her throat and her big malleable tits respectively.

"Yes. I know." The words were delivered in an audible hiss, before he skewered even harder and made her cry out, wild and inarticulate. Her face was flushed and sweaty already, and Josh wondered if her students could ever imagine their modern language teachers brought to this, even those who had accompanied her to the bar. This is how Miss really lets her hair down.

The hair in question was a curling tumble all about her face by the time Gavin relented in his shafting and he had to sweep it aside in order for her to suck his cock. "Go on, Mandy," he said as he put her on her knees before him. "Let's see you whore it some more."

The look she gave him was a kind of murderous gratitude. She slapped a hand to his ass and inhaled his great phallus like it was a sugar-coated treat, wrapping the other palm partway around the base of his shaft so she could suck more effectively. Fuck me! Josh thought. Go teacher, show those students how it's fucking done. He wondered if any of his own female teachers had known their way around a cock as well as 'Mandy' clearly did. He wished he could see that guzzling wide-stretched mouth in close-up. For now, he had to make do with the hot glugging sound every time she wolfed Gavin right into the back of her throat.

The recipient of her skilled and vigorous attention stared down in steel-jawed appreciation and idly rumpled her locks, before gripping hard and shunting her down inches further onto him, pumping her heatedly on his shaft like he was dribbling a fucking basketball. Jesus! Then he pulled her off him and while she was still swallowing back her gag-impulse, he grabbed her hair and cock-whipped her face, his great shaft whacking against her cheeks as he gripped it by the base and thrashed it from side to side.

"God! Fucker ..." she spat, raging at his disrespect, but unmistakably turned on by it.

"This is what you get for being so good with that throat, Mandy." (What was with the 'Mandy' business anyway?) "No good deed goes unpunished, right?" Gavin re-plugged her mouth and dragged her most of the way down to his balls, the savagery in his face strikingly more intense. "That's it. That's the way."

He dragged her off again and from there to her feet, as she gulped and spat. "God, you are a bastard," she seethed, still in his grip.

"Complaining?"

"Fuck no."

"Good." He whacked firmly enough to make her firm ass wobble visibly on-screen and, before she had finished yelping, dragged her to him and kissed her mouth hard. However pissed she might have been at the slap she reciprocated instantly, grabbing his body and caressing it with greedy exploring palms. One slithered down to wrap around hard cock and massage it, as the kiss extended and intensified.

She was still wanking the shaft when their mouths parted, in fact she spat on her hand so she could work him more briskly, eyes staring up into his as she did it. A supremely dirty moment, one in which Josh took delight. What a filthy talented slut this woman was. His porn-star uncle enjoyed it too, so the fever in his voice suggested. "You're my kind of cheat, girl."

"I'm not your girl," she said, hand still pumping, "and I'm not a cheat. So when I choose to do it, I do it properly, okay? With a dirty fucking man-slut who'll give me what I need."

Gavin's palm slapped against her tit, then he pinched her broad pink nipple and twisted. She gasped aloud and responded by smacking his flank hard. A grin of pure feral lust forged itself in iron of his features. He grabbed her by the hair and throat and propelled her to the sofa, the one where Josh was now seated, and flung her onto it. "I love a feisty bitch. She's so much more fun to master."

"Come and try it, you motherfucker," she snarled, clawing the cream sofa cushions for purchase as he climbed on top of her. His broad back and athlete's rump obscured her lovely curving flesh from view. All Josh could see was one svelte lower leg curling around his thigh, as his cock stormed her cunt.

"The only thing I can see is your bloody ass," he complained, laughing nonetheless.

"Yes, but what a fine hard-working ass it is. Watch and learn, Josh. How to put your back into it."

"I know how to do that," Josh protested, but he could only be impressed by his uncle's flexing power as Amanda took what was surely the shafting of her life. He'd have been hard-pressed to match that level of fuck-force and he was nineteen years the man's junior. What lacked in the visual of Amanda was compensated for by her lung-emptying screams punctuated by pornographic language—"Shit, oh my God, fill me up, you fucker"—her hand reaching around to grip on his hair.

It was a performance at which to marvel, from both the pair. Josh watched entranced through the next bout of cocksucking, as Amanda fought off her fucked delirium to take Gavin down her throat again. Then he got the shot for which he'd been hoping—the woman impaled on her lover's cock, full-frontal to the camera's greedy lens as he sat on the banquette, and she sat on him. Every inch of her sleek, full-breasted loveliness was on show, and she was bouncing with a momentum all her own, lost in lust.

"That's it, Miss Mandy, take it all," Gavin said, his helping hands on her waist. "This is who you are. This is who you love to be."

"Ohhh fuck, is it ever," she concurred.

"Your students will never know ..." He grappled her hard to him from behind, mouth on her neck, palms curling around her breasts, his grip stalling her crazed trampoline-act. "Never know what a fucking whore their teacher is."

"No. No, they'll never know ..." Her fingers went to work between her legs as she sat spiked on him, head lolling and mouth panting responses to his wicked prompting.

"I'll bet there's a few you'd like to let in on the secret."

"One or two ..."

"Really? Who would you fuck?"

"Craig Nelson ... Big strapping rugby forward. I'd drain that cocky bastard's balls. And the Allenson twins ... I teach one of them French ... I'd take those pretty-boys at the same time, and their dad."

"What about the girls? Would you do any of them?"

"You'd like to think that, wouldn't you, you dirty bastard? Yes ... Yes, there are a few I'd love to fuck ... Happy?"

"The big-titted blonde from your night out?"

"God yes, I'd blow Christina's Lyndon's fucking mind."

"Tell me what you'd do to her."

"I'd make her eat my fucking pussy till she liked it."

"Would you? What else?"

"I'd finger-fuck her and suck those tits till she came screaming, then I'd ream her out with the biggest fucking strap-on I could find. Spank her ass raw. I'd make that sweetheart my dirty little bitch."

"That I'd like to see."

"I'll bet you fucking would."

So Josh would have done. That would be one beautiful sight. He marvelled at the control Gavin exerted over the situation and over Amanda, demented as she was with arousal. His uncle was slammed inside the woman, but still focused enough to draw out sordid confessions as she sat there on him. He'd obviously had enough, however, because with a two-handed grip on her ass he prised her off his cock. He appeared to consider the option of putting her back on sucking duty, but instead he threw her roughly to hands and knees on the rug; he spat in his palm and transferred it to his glans as he followed her down, face registering grim intent.

Oh sweet God, he's going to fuck her ass. Yes!

Film-editor Alan appeared to share Josh's enthusiasm for the prospect, for the secretly shot movie cut to Amanda's eye-level. It caught her face full-on, capturing her moment of realisation as behind her Gavin prised apart her cheeks. She clambered desperately around, bubble ass and puffed pussy swinging into delectable view as she protested. Frustratingly her lover did not press his advantage, choosing to forgo the ass-fuck opportunity. He reclined instead, accepting what was undeniably a stupendous combination of blowjob and tit-fuck.

Josh could not see it all, but the woman's skills in this arena were advanced and enthusiastic. Teacher really was a filthy bitch. Or maybe she was doing all she could to avoid that anal shafting. Whatever the reason it was a joy to watch her mash Gavin's cock between her big bosoms and take him with a sucking squelch down her throat.

Josh's hopes for the climactic rear-banging rose again when his uncle grabbed Amanda and tossed her casually back onto hands and knees, but while he fucked her mightily well, nasty epithets spitting from his lips, it was clear he was taking her cunt once more. Then he set her kneeling in prime position for the camera to catch it as he jacked off in her face. It was a bravura finish to a stunning performance—great jets of cum arcing from off-camera to explode against the well-fucked teacher's spluttering visage. She blinked through the mess, sperm dripping in great globs from her chin, until present-day Gavin clicked and froze the image.

Josh sat in awe, cock rigid in his jeans. He'd watched his share of porn, but it all seemed phony in the light of what he'd just witnessed. Every moan, scream and dirty sentiment of the so-called 'Mandy' had rung with authenticity. She'd been on the receiving end of a fuck the like of which Josh in his life had yet to deliver and had damn-well adored it.

"Fucking hell," was all he could manage.

"Indeed." Gavin chuckled lightly, but there was unmistakable relish in his voice. "I've had some pussy in my time, Josh, and hers was up there with the best. Made my cock feel fucking amazing, let me tell you."

Josh had one question having viewed the crazy encounter. "Why didn't you fuck her in the ass? Why did you let her fob you off like that? She was totally ready for it."

"Big-talk from the younger man." Gavin rewound the action, the great sperm-splatter looping away from Amanda's face and stalled it again at the point where he was banging her senseless on the rug. He stared on the image with a degree of reverie. "My instinct was to go there, believe me. But something held me back."

"What the hell was that?"

"The sense of wanting to leave something for next time."

"There's going to be a next time? I figured it would be one-night-only."

"So did she, and I had my doubts as to whether there'd be enough leverage to pull off what I had in mind, but now ..." Josh had seen that expression in his uncle before, when the man was evaluating a prospective business deal, measuring all the angles. He looked at Josh keenly. "What about you? Plans to get back inside young Christina?"

"Working on it. And other projects as well. She'll be back when she's ready." But he knew Gavin would see through his bravado. Truth was that while the hot blond waitress still shuddered and blushed crimson anytime he brushed past her in the restaurant, she had retreated back into her relationship shell and was studiously avoiding points of contact with him. Now she was working out her notice at Renard's. His incredible night with the girl seemed a frustrating one-off.

"You don't have to wait till then," Gavin said. "Make her ready."

"What do you mean?"

"You see, again you surprise me—after all your great work with her on the night ... Seemed to me you were planning ahead when you made that tape. All that 'look at the camera' business. Outstanding. She was truly clueless that she was being filmed, but that's not how it appeared."

"That was just ..."

"What, a bit of in-the-moment fun?" He indicated the screen on the left, where Christina's lips remained sealed around Josh's shaft. "Or insurance that you'd have her sucking your cock again?" Josh looked to his uncle, grasping for comprehension. Gavin's expression was inscrutable, but his eyes were alive. "We have something very special here, nephew of mine, but we need to strike while this iron is still hot."

"While ... I'm not sure I get you."

Gavin picked up the other control from the shelf and rewound Josh and Christina till they were together in his bed once more. Then he set both DVDs on play, so that side by side uncle and nephew fucked their respective dates. Gavin had hands clamped to Amanda and was throwing himself into her from behind, so that her whole body danced for the camera. Josh was screwing Christina hard on his mattress, while she clung to him and cried out in her abandon. The dual film-show was transfixing, but Gavin's words and his stare drew Josh's attention.

"I'm suggesting a double-date."

Silence extended. Josh's mind reeled with extravagant but unrealistic possibilities. He realised his jaw was sagging to the point of foolishness and asked, "So ... how would that work?"

Gavin froze both screens mid-fuck, set down the controls and sat on the banquette, looking at his nephew earnestly. "I'll admit it has certain risks attached, but only if we don't play the situation carefully and well. Hear me out."

"Okay ..."

Josh listened, astonishment growing as his uncle's plan unfolded step by step. His heart was thudding by the end. Another long silence unravelled.

"Well?"

"That's ... Wow. That's pretty cold."

"No colder than what happened with the lovely Clarissa."

It was true. Gavin had made all the running that evening at the Blue Nile club, when prim Clarissa Beaumont was trapped on camera mid blowjob and shamefully manipulated for the rest of the evening. Josh, however, had been fully implicated, enjoying all the benefits of the girl's predicament and entering into her debauching with a lusty enthusiasm that had astonished him in retrospect. Of course, it had been his twenty-first birthday and Clarissa a haughty stranger, as irritating as she was beautiful. This was different. He knew Christina Lyndon. He worked with the girl and kind of liked her, quite apart from the whole fuck-worthiness factor.

Of course, the way things were going, he might never get to fuck her again. And that would be a true shame.

"I don't know. It seems ..."

"Wouldn't you like to get teacher and student together?"

The idea threatened Josh's mind with erotic overload. "Yes. Damn, of course I would. Fucking hell. But ..."

"Don't you think Christina wants to fuck you again? I know without a doubt her teacher would like another round. What about the student?"

"She completely would. It's in her eyes every time I see her. She's gagging for it and daren't admit it. But ..."

"But they're both in the same boat, right? A sense of obligation to some other guy, even though all they long for in secret is to get down and dirty with a big-dicked stranger. Well let's narrow their options so they get exactly what they want."

It was an intriguing way to look at the situation. A deeply enticing one. Still ... "What we've done ... it's fucking illegal, right?"

"Maybe it is, but we hold the cards. All you have to do it keep your nerve. I know I can keep mine."

"I could do it, sure ..."

"Then do it." Gavin's voice and his gaze were steady, providing a sense that this situation, any situation, was controlled by his cast-iron will. It resonated with something similar deep inside Josh. "Do it," his uncle repeated, "and enjoy it. Do it because you can."

Josh listened, owning each sentiment as his uncle expressed it.

"You're not your father," Gavin said. "You don't embrace convention and then get trapped in it like a straight jacket. You're like me—you play by the rules right up to the moment they get in the way of your enjoyment. Then you fuck the rules and take your pleasure, and you do it to the fullest.

"Men like us ..." He leaned forward, voice dropping low, and Josh inclined his whole body in response. "... We're blessed with attributes most men spend their lives dreaming of and if we don't make the most of them ... well what a fucking waste that is. Look at you. You're good-looking and you're charming. You're talented and you're sharp. You can cook, for Christ's sake. And you have a healthy lack of modesty about it all. That last one counts. It means that while some guy you sat next to in school is stewing in a mind-numbing desk job, you're one step away from owning your own restaurant. It means that while he's still fretting over how to ask the pretty girl out, you're fucking her right up her tight virgin ass.

"Men like us ..." he repeated. "We don't let opportunity pass us by. We seize it. And if it's not there, we make it. Then we suck the juice out of the sweetest experiences life has to offer." He rose and strolled to the TV shelf, picked up a control and sped Josh's movie back to the point where Christina was bouncing cowgirl-style. Then he set both women back in spectacular naked motion, their aching moans filling the room. "Those two—same time, same place, no clothes ... How sweet would that be?"

"Fuck." Josh's cock resolved to granite. "Fuck me blind. Beyond sweet."

"So are we going to make it happen?"

Lust consumed Gavin McClain's nephew, side-lining every other consideration. He and his uncle were men, and they knew how to claim a man's prize. "Yes. Yes we fucking are."

They smiled, raised their glasses and drank a toast to the delicious future.

****

Tonight was the night.

Working at Renard's had served Christina well as a supplement for her allowance, but she had her studies to think of now and didn't need the distraction of an evening job. Her notice handed in a week earlier, she had one more shift to work through. It was supposed to have been two, but she'd pleaded nicely to manager Geoff, flashing her pretty smile, and he'd been sweet about it. God ... That smile had helped land her in all kinds of trouble since starting at the place. She'd let it fall too freely on sexy chef Josh and he'd taken it as an offer of her body.

And on some shameful level, she supposed, that's exactly what it had been.

Christina clutched her files to her chest as she walked up Abbotsbury Road, isolating herself in her thoughts from Marion and Lynda, who gabbled away beside her. No use trying to fool herself—Josh McClain was the reason she needed out of there. Him and his cocky glances her direction, his innuendoes the few times they brushed past each other among the kitchen utensils. He'd seen too much of her, gained too much insight into the urges that lay within like gunpowder waiting to be sparked. How could she dampen them again and be true to Gabe with his presence as a constant reminder of that night?

That incendiary night ...

She dropped her eyes when he was around, focused all her energy on transmitting lack of interest, but he knew she still wanted him and exulted in the moments when she betrayed it. Like the first night after the night, when he whispered "Boo" in her ear, and she almost dropped too full plates she was carrying. She was still trembling, her nipples swollen hard, as she set the plates with a clatter onto the customers' table.