Extracurricular Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all tiny moments with him, any of which could be passed off as innocent, but for the long hours his cock had already spent inside her. Picking a loose strand of hair off her shoulder with slightest wink or sidling past her with a "Careful there", that hint of laughter in his voice. We both know I've fucked you good and how much you loved it, he was saying in every glance and gesture, until she bit her lip to suppress the anger and frustration.

It built over days till she was the one who snapped. "It was one night, Josh, that's all. It was fun, but it's over, okay?" Her words were hissed at him as he sprinkled chopped parsley into a soup and were apropos of nothing more than his smile and his lingering gaze.

"Seems like that night's on your mind a lot." He stirred. "What makes you think I'm looking for a follow-up?"

She stared. "I ..." Well why wouldn't you want a follow-up? I gave you one hell of a time!"Just as long as we both understand." Then she stomped off, wondering why she had bothered to open her mouth.

He whispered in her ear later on, while she was folding her apron at the end of her shift, and her body jolted in response. "I was teasing," he said. "I'll have you anytime you want, any way you want."

She whipped around and tremored from his face's proximity to hers. She felt as exposed as when she'd stripped naked right in front of him, his eyes taking her all in. "Josh no, stop."

"All this tension. We need at least one more night to work it off and you know it."

"No we don't." She blotted out the thought and her anger saw her through the moment. "You were lucky to have that night. Make do with the memory. I have to go see my boyfriend."

She pushed him aside and left, before he could manage some sly rejoinder that would have undone her.

No, she couldn't risk any further moments like that one. The only way to be free of danger was to leave. She'd turned down the modelling opportunity more as a sop to her guilt than out of any other consideration, and now she had to leave the source of temptation behind. Then maybe everything would calm down and she'd stop being so ratty with Gabe. They could have some happiness together after all the bad feeling there'd been these past few ...

"Hey, isn't that the guy? The guy from ..."

"Yes, it is. Christina, it's your hot guy from the Oktober place!"

Christina broke from her reverie and gazed across the street to where Marion and Lynda were gleefully pointing. Josh was sitting in his silver Vauxhall Corsa, signalling across to her genially, like she had conjured him with her thoughts. What was he doing hanging about down the road from her school? Her friends were laughing, Lynda actually waving over to him.

"Hey Chris," he called cheerfully across the busy street, "come over. I need to have a word!"

"Are you dating him?" Marion inquired, gleefully scandalised.

"No!" Christina's response was instant and defensive. "It's work. We work together." How utterly lame that sounded. She had to deal with this right away. She couldn't have him showing up in front of her school-friends in this way. "You two go on. I need to see what he wants." What this prick wants, she'd almost said.

"Sure, go see. Have fun." They giggled as they went, and she had no doubt that they were looking back and observing as she negotiated the traffic on the crossing, making up stories about what she was doing with this guy behind Gabe's back. Stalking me. That's what I'll say, he's crazy and stalking me. With this sudden appearance it seemed a perfectly plausible explanation.

"Josh, what the hell are you doing here?" she demanded through the rolled-down passenger window.

"Hoping to catch you in your school uniform," he said, looking over her sensible skirt and jacket combo, frilly blouse doing all it could to disguise the full dimensions of her bosom. "Sadly disappointed."

"So, what—you came here to perv on schoolgirls?"

"Only this schoolgirl. Turns out she's too much of a woman to fit into a plaid skirt anymore, but it'd still be fun if she tried one on." He reached over and clicked open the door. "Hop in."

What crazy development was this? Was he going to start randomly showing up places and making a nuisance of himself? "I'm with friends, and you shouldn't be here," she asserted. "They know Gabe. I'll see you at work tonight if you have anything to say to me."

"Well that's the whole point, sweetheart. You see you won't be going to work tonight. Other plans are in motion. Get in and I'll explain it all to you."

"Of course I'm going to work, it's my last night there. What are you trying to pull here, Josh? What ... plans?"

"Fun plans. Look, I've already spoken to one of the other girls. You know Tracey? She's doing your shift for you because you've got a whole other evening arranged. It's going to be quite a night, let me tell you."

This was too much. Heat rose within Christina at his presumption. "No, it's not. You can't go behind my back and cancel my ... my ... How dare you? You don't manage the place! That's it, Josh. I'm calling the restaurant and setting things straight. Goodb ..."

"You're doing no such thing." The edge in his voice arrested her, even as she swung around to leave. "Get into the car, Chris. I've got something to show you and believe me you'll want to see it." His words and the gravity of his tone disconcerted her. His face was different too, harder than she had ever known it to be. "Get in," he ordered, pushing the door ajar. With a heart that had suddenly sped up she slipped inside the car, shutting the door behind her. She should have walked, but scared fascination had stopped her.

"Josh, what is this?" She was wary now, rather than simply pissed off. "We had one night together ... and ... and ... look, it was a great night, I'm not denying that. It was ... It was amazing." There, she'd admitted what they both knew, given him what he wanted to hear. "But that's all it was, okay? One night. We both have to move on from it."

"We will move on. I'm not looking for a girlfriend and I'm not planning on giving you any trouble down the line. But seriously, Chris, a girl as smoking hot as you and a man's expected to be satisfied with one time only? I'm having one more night with you, and it's tonight." The look with which he fixed her was steely, but under it just perceptibly he was trembling. "Final time together, I promise. Baby, it's going to be sensational. More than you can believe."

"No. No, it's not." She didn't doubt it would be if she let it happen, that was the terrible thing. Most of the reason she was mad at him was due to her own heart-thumping desire. "Josh, please, leave me be."

He reached out and stroked her lower thigh. She flinched at his touch, her nipples hardening in secret for this bad-boy. "You're going to get naked for me and then do everything I tell you to," he said matter-of-factly. "And you'll love every hot second."

"No. No, I won't." I would, but I'll not. Not this time. Not again. "Josh, I'm going. Bye."

She gripped at the door handle, but he caught her wrist, and his insistence made her gasp. "That thing I wanted you to see, better take a look first." From the side-pocket he retrieved a slim black tablet. "I didn't want to have to do this, but since you're being stubborn ..."

Christina stared at the item in advancing trepidation. "What the hell is this?"

"I have an exhibitionist kink," he told her. "You remember that imaginary camera when you were bouncing up and down on my cock, those beautiful tits going boing-boing-boing?" Her eyes widened, jaw dropping in a flash of disbelief. "It wasn't so imaginary."

He was joking, right? This was nothing more than a final desperate attempt to play her.

"You see I figured our night together would be just that," he explained, eyes fixed on hers. "That it'd be the only chance I'd have to see your lovely naked body on show for me. So I recorded the whole evening as a memento—you and me fucking each other's brains out. Every stroke of my cock into your sweet tight pussy. It was very bad of me, but there you are. It makes for great viewing, let me tell you."

"You're lying. This is some pathetic ..."

"I have two discs. One in here and the other squirrelled away in secret. I'd love to hold onto them, or at least share, but I'm willing to let you have both on condition that you carry out my instructions for the evening. All of them, to the letter. That way you'll know there aren't any recordings of you out there being a naughty naked fuck-slut. I'm sure you'd like that peace of mind."

The way he said it was so damned plausible. He'd clearly thought about this long and hard, 'hard' being the operative word. She'd never believed that he could be this devious or so desperate to get back inside her knickers. Whether it was sad, outrageous or a twisted kind of flattering, she wasn't entirely sure. It took all her bravado to challenge him, on the long shot that it was true.

"How naïve do you think I am, Josh? I'm eighteen but I'm not an idiot. If you've got it all taped, then go ahead and show me."

He smiled, and the undiminished cockiness as he switched on the tablet perturbed her. "I didn't think you'd believe me," he said, his fingertip swirling on the mousepad. "Well get a load of this."

She stared as he showed her, mouth widening into an upper-case O as the on-screen images seared her mind.

"That's right. Take a good long look at the naked porno princess." The tremor was still there in his voice—whether of nervousness or excitement she could not be sure. It scarcely mattered with what she was seeing. "Take a good look," he said. "Take it all in. Then listen to the instructions I give you very carefully."

* * * *

Amanda jabbed repeatedly at the button next to Gavin's apartment number, wishing it was his eye. "Goddamn you, answer it," she muttered as the pause lengthened. It was insult enough that he wouldn't reply to her phone-calls.

A static rasp ended the silence, followed by that infuriatingly calm voice. "Hello?"

"Open up and let me in, you son-of-a-bitch. Now."

"Gladly. I've been expecting you."

"Don't play games with me. Let ..."

The electronic buzz of the gate cut short her demand. Gritting her teeth she pushed it open, marching through and trying to ignore the sculpted front garden of the luxury apartment block. Entitled bastard. Who the hell does he think he is?

Her fury at him sustained her through the two-storey climb to his apartment. She battered on the door till her knuckles bruised. In her other hand she brandished the mobile phone on which she had received his text: MISS WINTER, TEACHER IN TRAINING, together with its inflammatory attachment, a shot of her naked on hands and knees, sexy duress all over her face. The polite smile on Gavin's face when he answered his door was calibrated, she was sure, to infuriate even further.

"What the fuck," she demanded, pushing past him and marching through his entry-way, "do you mean by sending me this?" She flashed the smart phone with its offending picture before him. "You care to explain to me exactly how it got taken?"

"I'd be glad to." He joined her in the room and picked up a remote control from the shelf beneath his twin flat-screen televisions. "It's a still taken from this." He clicked and the exact-same image from her phone—that close-up of Amanda in flagrante delicto—flashed onto the screen on the right. Then he clicked again, and the image unfroze, ardent sex-noise pouring out of the surround-sound speakers as movie-star Amanda commenced to shudder and jolt from the full-on shafting she was receiving.

The teacher stared in slack-jawed outrage, her screen self's mouth a complimentary circle. Her naked tits were juddering for the lens and perspiration was trickling down her face. A fever of lust was in those eyes—the professional schoolteacher metamorphosed back into the sweat-drenched whore of her college years. Mandy Summers had come storming back and her return had been caught on camera. Of the guy supplying the cock there was no clear view, but every thrust he delivered was rippling through his slutty conquest like a mini earthquake.

"Look at that." There was low-key delight in Gavin's voice as he folded his arms and gazed at the screen, remote in hand. "I've no doubt you're a good teacher, but there's a whole second career going begging, don't you think?"

"You perverted fuck." Amanda seethed the words through her teeth. She hated him staring at her shivering flesh so smugly and made a sudden urgent grab for the control so she could cut off the image. "Give me that."

Gavin side-stepped, holding the device well out of her reach so that she ended up clinging to his other arm and struggling in vain. It was all wildly undignified; she was flailing like a demented cat, while her screen version was still taking it from behind, and the whole situation made her burn with a fury she had never known in her life.

"Now Amanda," he said, calm in the midst of her effort to restrain her, "what's your plan here? Grapple your way past me and take off with the evidence? You really think that's the only copy?"

The possibility of multiple copies hadn't even occurred to her, but it made sense that Gavin provide a back-up plan before texting her the image. She let him go and stood panting before him, the fuck-action proceeding unimpeded as she challenged him. "Evidence of what? Your secret filming of our private act? That's enough to put you on the sex offenders' register. People serve prison time for that." And she'd put him there gladly, the way she felt right now.

"Maybe, but the point's moot. You'd hardly bring this to the authorities, even if I let you out of here with a copy. Not with you enjoying the fuck out of the whole encounter." He glanced at the screen and so did she. A lip-biting snarl of pure delight was all over Mandy's face. "Do you really want hubby-in-waiting to know what you get up to, when he thinks you're marking homework?"

"It's your room," she said, refusing to believe that this situation might slip out of her control. "It's clearly your fucking room. That could be proven if this ever came to light. You can't afford for anyone to see it either, so if—if this is about anything other than you reliving the moment, then it looks like we've got a stalemate." Gavin's expression was something close to admiration; the least she could do before departing was to rob him of his seedy victory. "So keep your dirty movie and whack off to it whenever you want, if that's how pathetic you are. Me, I've got better things to do with my time than stand here playing your sad little game. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

"What if anyone at school saw it?" She'd turned to go, but Gavin's words arrested her.

"Sorry?"

"What if, for example, the Principal were to view a copy? His head of modern languages as a porn diva? Or some of the school governors. I'm sure they'd be fascinated to know that one of the school's most trusted employees fucks on camera."

What game was the bastard playing? Surely he wouldn't dare show that recording to anyone, when there was no hint that it had been made with her consent. Her mind riffled through her options. She'd bare-faced her way through the 'Mandy Summers' photo-shoot at her previous school and if necessary, she'd do the same here. Boldly she called the bluff of her attempted blackmailer.

"Do what you like. If my private life is caught on some sleazy fucker's camera that's still my business. You really think it's going to make a difference in their eyes with the results my students get year on year? Think again."

"It's your students they'll be thinking of," Gavin told her, having lost none his control. "I haven't shown you the best bit yet." He fast-forwarded the action like he was illustrating a lecture. Mandy watched in trepidation of what horrors she might see. "Let's get the exact moment ..." He stopped it, rewound slightly, and there she was in full-frontal cowgirl mode, her tits oscillating wildly as she pumped herself up and down on him. It was a moment she remembered vaguely through a haze of lust; this was the first time she had witnessed Mandy from the outside and the sight stunned her. But not as much as the sentiments spewing from her alter-ego's mouth.

"Craig Nelson ... Big strapping rugby forward. I'd drain that cocky bastard's balls. And the Allenson twins ... I teach one of them French ... I'd take those pretty boys at the same time, and their dad."

Oh my fucking God ...

Amanda watched appalled as her sweaty porno-self catalogued the Holland Park students she'd like to fuck. The words bore no relation to anything she remembered, although they chimed with her most secret fantasies—the ones which stayed chained up in a box marked 'Don't Go There' in the innermost safe-room of one's mind, the ones that should never so much as be whispered. And now Mandy was shouting them to the ceiling as she fucked herself on Gavin's cock. By the time the screen-whore turned explicit on all the filthy things she'd do to Christina Lyndon given a chance, Amanda had heard enough.

"Turn it off. Turn it fucking off!"

Gavin aimed the control at the screen but froze Mandy with her mouth open and her tits on their upward bounce rather than dismiss the image altogether. "Teacher gave away rather too much," he said. "If this were to land in the lap of a few select senior staff members and governors with the suggestion that it might reach the student populace, that would make your position there more than precarious. Now I'm sure the prideful part of you would want to say 'Fuck it' and go to the police, but would you really want it leaked so that every student had access to what we've just seen? Plus, your fiancé finding out that you fucked another man? He might even end up getting a copy of the original and feel compelled to watch every nasty second. However much it burned him, he'd watch it all, you can be sure of that. There are layers and layers of possibility here. I don't think you'd ever risk it all, Amanda, if I was forced to take things further."

Forced to take things further—why? She didn't even know yet what this was all about. "Bullshit—this is demented. You're talking out of your ass and we both know it. You wouldn't dare."

"You'd like to think it." His level stare showed no hint of weakness. "I have no desire to take action, but if you think for a moment I'm bluffing, you've learnt nothing about me whatsoever."

"Take action ..." Amanda tried to read further into that level gaze, her mind frantically sorting through all the permutations of her situation. She couldn't afford for Rob to find out about this, it'd destroy him—him and everything they had together. But neither could she allow this bastard to have a hold over her. "So ..." She exerted control over her fury as she asked what needed to be asked. "Why are you showing me? What exactly do you want?"

"At last the important question." He smiled. "Maybe I simply want that ass, since I was denied access the first time."

On their illicit date-night she'd been all but ready to grant him access, but now her anus puckered tight, so great was her rage. "That's it? You're threatening me with an illegal sex tape so you can have round two? Did it occur to you to ask first, or do you prefer the blackmail route for kicks?"

"You made it clear that our night was a strict one-off," he reminded her. "However I'm being disingenuous. Highly enjoyable though our evening together was, this is about more than me and you." He strolled to the shelf below his twin TV screens and picked up a second control. "It's also about this young lady here." He clicked and the screen on the left flicked into operation, its pixels showing off a comely naked blonde with whom Amanda was all too familiar. The girl was frozen on-screen in a moment of enthusiastic cowgirl sex.