Extraterrestrial

Story Info
Alien Nolan helps Vicky escape.
3.3k words
4
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear voices around me but can't make out what they're saying. Something about the chip being ready to have programs installed on.

I try to move but find it difficult, even more so trying to open my eyes. So I try harder to make out what is being said around me.

"We'll have to wait and see what happens when she wakes," says a stranger close to me. I try to make a sound but only a whispered groan escapes my lips.

"I think she's trying to wake up," I hear someone else say. I feel cold fingers gently wrapping around my wrist. I don't bother pulling away as I still can't move. I try to speak again.

"Wu-what is going on?" I barely whisper to someone, anyone. Silence follows and I feel anxiety creep up my spine. Where the hell am I? The table I lie on is cold against my naked skin. Realization kicks in, naked, I'm naked on a cold table of a kind. Who took me? And what the devilish hell is going on? I hear shuffling sounds, a door opening and closing. All I hear is beeping, from a machine, I guess. I try harder, more like force myself to open my eyes to no avail. What have these people done to me? I feel the tears start to form. My family. My friends. My everything is gone if I don't get out of this as soon as possible.

This time my eyes open and everything is blurry but as my eyes clear with help from the tears, I see that I'm in a green room yet clinical. Polished perfection. A table with equipment I have no knowledge about upon it, sits to my right. I look around, the ceiling is like spring green whereas the walls are emerald green and the floor a shamrock green.

Machines stand to the left of me. My heart rate is fine, if not slightly accelerated. My vitals look good but there's one more machine that I also have no knowledge about. I try to move once again and find I can move my head but something feels weird. I lift my arm and reach behind me only to feel a cable or pipe protruding from the back of my head like in the Matrix. Images pop into my head. Is The Matrix real? I laugh a little, how silly. I sit up only to feel a jolt coursing through my brain causing me to double over and hurl whatever was in my stomach out. Wow, what the hell? Another jolt, this time a little less kick to it yet I still hurl more of my stomach contents.

Waking up I see three figures standing in front of me. Definitely not human.

"Who are you?" I ask facing all of them. I try to sit up and one these figures extends his arm out to help me. A thin blanket is handed over to the figure who helped me up and he/she (it?) gently wraps it around my shoulder where I take it and cover myself properly. I look up and see them standing in the corner watching me and talking in hushed voices. These strange creatures might not be human but there's a definite kind-of humanity in one of them.

"I'm Nolan and my colleagues Harp, Nesses and Grup. We took you from the hospital you were in," Nolan says. Why would I have been in a hospital? But I don't remember anything. I look down at my hands and see feint scars running straight from the tip of my finger nails down to my wrist where they disappear completely. Oddly pretty looking but still, what the hell?

"What happened to me?" I ask. I try to remember what happened before waking up in this clinical room but come up blank. I look around the room again and spot bloodied material sticking out of a bag in the corner of the room. I stand up on wobbly legs and start to slowly make my way over to the bag but the pipe or cable plugged in my head stops me short of reaching it. I turn to look at these creatures and ask them if I can see the material protruding from the bag. I watch as Grup walks over and hands me the bag where I take it and walk back to the bed. I open it and pull out the material. It's my blouse. My favorite blouse. Purple with blood red swirls. I pull out a skirt. My black knee high skirt.

I was on my way to the hospital. I was at the hospital. So that part is true. They did take me from a hospital. Why was I on my way to the hospital? I wonder. I really can't remember but seeing the clothing jolted my memory a little.

"Why was I at the hospital?" I ask looking up at Nesses who had his arms outstretched towards me. I hand my clothing over to Nesses who hands them to someone standing in the doorway asking them to wash my bloodied clothing. Nesses walks back to the others who were standing at the foot of the bed and started explaining that my family and friends were all at home waiting for me when the house caught alight. They went on to explain that I tried to hurry to the hospital to see them all when they took me and brought me onto their spaceship where they sedated me and experimented with me.

"Wait. What do you mean by experimenting on me?" I ask taking the thin blanket from my body and looking at the rest of my body. Why hide my body when they've seen it already?

I see feint scarring running from my navel up to my breast bone. I place my hand on my navel and let my fingertips run the length of the scar. It doesn't hurt. I add pressure to my scar and don't feel pain yet alone the pressure I just added. I look up at them quizzically.

Nolan walks over to the machine that my head is plugged into and starts typing on the machine that looks similar to those old microfilm readers that libraries used to use back in the day for newspaper articles. The only difference is that this machine had a type of keyboard built in. Nolan turns to look at me and then back to the machine.

I was moved from that clinical room to another room later on after Nolan unplugged me from the machine. He had whispered he would come and see me tonight. Speaking of tonight, how does one tell the time around here? I wonder out loud to myself. The room I'm in has it's own bathroom so I make use of the shower, standing there with my head back letting the scorching water run down my back and let my mind drift.

I have to get out of here. Wherever here is. Are we in space? And if I'm in space, how the hell do I get back home, to planet Earth? My head starts to spin. I shut off the shower, dry myself and head back into my room to see Nolan standing there looking somewhat "spaced" out. I giggle at my humour.

"Why are you laughing?" asks Nolan looking quizzically at me. So I tell him and he starts laughing. Nolan is the only one who has the "humanity" feeling about him whereas the others don't.

"I brought you some fresh clothes and food. You must be starving by now. You eat while I talk as I have a lot of things to say to you that can't be said in front of the others," Nolan says to me. He lifts the lid and this delicious smell seeps into every pore. I look at it but I can't identify what it is. If it smells good then it has to be good, right? I take the risk, pack my fork and take the bite. It's nothing I've tasted before but it tastes amazing. Rich, creamy and tender. Space cows maybe? I smile. He asks if I like it and reply saying that I do and I ask for Nolan to start telling me everything as I eat and dress.

"As you have seen, we're not human. At least, I'm not human any more yet I am all male. Our population is alien made. As in, we're not natural. My human name is Nathan. Just like you, I was abducted with nothing or no one to go back to. So, I stayed," Nolan started off saying. He went onto explaining how a scientist went mad and had built up this "God-like" complex but died before finishing his work and thus the alien race was born but needed human females to produce as alien females can't produce the egg needed for conceiving and that the human female would carry for eleven months before giving birth.

Nolan carried on explaining that the others are trying to finish the mad doctors work and improved on it by creating micro bodies that attach to your blood and literally aid you where you're standing leaving feint to no scarring at all.

My hand automatically goes to scar and he nods.

"So, if someone stabs you in the chest, through your heart, will those micro bodies heal you or do you die? And am I going to be a female incubator for your race?" I ask as I'm curious yet interested but scared shitless about where this is going. He sits there looking at me with mournful eyes. He takes my hand and squeezes ever so gently. His hands are cool to the touch yet I feel his pulse racing. I put my fork down and cover his hand with mine and start gently rubbing circles on the backside of his hand. I look up to see tears course down his cheeks.

"Yes. You'll live to tell the tale of being stabbed forty two times in the chest. Twenty nine times all over your body and having your head hit with a bat fourteen times. Listen and listen closely, I will not let you become their incubator. That chip that is planted into your head has programs that was installed. I added a few programs that were not suppose to be there. Such as aviation. You'll be able to fly anything and everything. I loaded a map onto that chip. You will be able to get out of here." I'm shaking hearing this.

"Can it be accessed without plugging me into that machine?" I ask looking back up into his blue eyes. I wipe a wayward tear from his cheek. Emotional alien this one. He shakes his head and says no, that I need to be plugged in. He squeezes my hand once more before letting go. Nolan stands and towers over me extending his arm, offering his hand for me to take. Am I getting out of here? I wonder.

"What are you doing?" I ask in a whispered voice. He tells me that he's going to help me get out of here at this very moment. He pulls a small device from his pocket and tells me that the cameras will be down momentarily and that they need to make haste to the docking bay. With that he pulls at my hand, yanks open the bedroom door and runs with me in tow.

Finally he slows and I struggle to catch my breath. He pins me into a small alcove as someone in a white coat walks by nodding at Nolan and getting the same response. We wait a few beats more before he takes my hand and we sprint down another corridor and another. I pull on his hand, I can't breath so well. He stops and looks at me telling me to focus, as that is also a program that was installed. He opens a door before pulling me through.

"We're here," Nolan says looking down to me as I look around at the small spaceship carriers. Sleek, sophisticated and well beyond human technology. And I would know how to fly one? Yea, right. But hey, according to doc Nolan, I have the knowledge. Let's do this. I smile. I actually, truly, genuinely smile for the first time since this ordeal.

"Come with me. Escape with me," I say looking up at Nolan. He still looks around the docking bay and pulls gently on my hand towards the back where Doctor Harp is standing.

"Finally, the carrier is ready. Get in and go, now!" Doctor Harp demands. Nolan helps me onto the landing and guides me into the carrier and straps into the chair in the cockpit. The carriers door closes as he straps himself into the chair before pulling something up and toward himself, locking it into place and starts pressing and flipping switches. I stay silent and look in front of me at all the dials. Suddenly both my hands are turning dials. The carrier comes to life with barely a whisper. I feel the carrier detach from the bay and we start moving forward. I turn my head to look at Nolan who is looking at me smiling.

"Well done Vicky. I did tell you so though," he says with amusement flickering in his eyes. He steers the carrier out into space and shows me the mother ship. Gorgeous. It truly is. But now that we're out, what now? I didn't realize that I had said it out loud but he tells me that we go home, to planet Earth. To an island that houses escaped aliens such as himself and women who didn't want to become incubators. An island that can't be found on any radar. As he says that I vaguely remember a geography class I took back in high school that mentioned something about the magnetism and such of Earth where electronic equipment just cuts out.

"Are my family and friends really dead?" I ask. A mournful face turns to me and nods. So, I guess I go to the island with him. That'll be home from now on. For now, I'm going to have some window time and just watch as the constellations, planets and blackness go by.

Eternity and a day later, we land on the planet where Nolan helps me out of the carrier. He presses some buttons and we watch as the door closes and the carrier lifting and flying off. I look up at Nolan where he explains that the carrier has an auto pilot and a "return home" type of function. I take hold of Nolan's hand and thread my fingers through his and we start to slowly make our way towards the village. Well, we hope we were on the right path.

"We should stop and make camp here tonight. I'm hungry, thirsty and tired," I tell Nolan. He nods approval and says he going to look for wood, suggesting that I try to work on the fire. Luckily my dad used to be a survivalist, he knew and taught me everything he knew. I got to work collecting dried leaves, twigs and small branches before looking for rocks to enclose the camp fire. I look up from the flames to see a smiling Nolan striding towards me with a hare. The biggest hare that I've ever seen in my life. He lays the hare on the ground beside me, his back facing the fire and starts skinning the hare and cutting it open before removing all the insides. I pick a sturdy branch and pass it to him where he thrust the branch right through the hare before handing the branched hare to me to place over the fire.

"Now that was good," Nolan says beside me as he lays down on his back looking up at the stars. I turn from the flames and look down at him. He's smiling and I ask him if he's happy to be back on home soil. He says that he is but I still see sadness in his eyes. I ask what's wrong and he replies saying that he wishes to look human again. If not for his sake then for mine. Realization crashes into me. I've fallen in love with this man. He's no alien. He's not some green little man. He's a grey-skinned, red-haired, gentle, caring, loving soul.

He turns his head toward me and I bend down placing a gentle kiss on his lips. His hand catches my head as I pull away and lowers me back to where our lips meet. His hands speaks volumes to me. Sitting up while kissing he caresses my skin. His hands everywhere and nowhere. Like feathers in soft breeze, his hands glide down my neck over my shoulders, down my arms, up over my back and back over my shoulder and down to my shirt covered breasts where my nipples harden at his fleetingly feint touch. I shiver in his embrace. He pulls me closer to him deepening the kiss. His hands moving over my waist, my hips, my inner thigh that hides my wanton core. I need this man and I need him now. I move to slide my shirt up and off before I feel his hands on my bare skin. He leaves a trail of kisses down my chin and neck before reaching my breast and sucking a nipple into his mouth. So good.

I start to pull his shirt off but stop short as he just yanks it off himself. I begin to giggle only for him to steal them. A dual between two heat-seeking tongues and I'm throbbing in places that I forgot about. I feel his hands tighten around my waist as he lies me down before resuming his kiss trail. This time skipping those pesky nipples he kisses down to my waistband where he started pulling them down to my ankles where, using his foot, pushed them the rest of the way off where I wrap my free, bare legs around his waist feeling his erection against my wet crotch. Small, simple thrusts against my crotch sends me over the edge. He rolls over onto his back where he unfastens his pants and slides them down over his legs and kicks them off. I wonder if aliens work out because damn, Nolan looks astronomically good looking (pun intended.)

"Are you sure?" he asks as he rolls gently onto me. I replied by wrapping my legs tightly around his waist and lifting my hips, barely touching the tip of his cock. He wants me to say it, so I do. I tell Nolan in as so many words, that I want him till the day I die of something. He smiles, bends down to kiss me while gently gliding his rock hard shaft into my wet and ready core. Deeper he slides, filling me beautifully that I feel every hard inch of him. Deeper still until I feel his balls press against my butt. Slowly he pulls out and thrusts back into me, over and over, in sync with each other.

The birds chirp around us, frogs croak nearby and not too far, a river that flows. I beg for him to thrust harder into me. I can't take it any more. I need him. I dig my heels into his back, press my pelvis hard against him and start moving in circular motion as he thrusts faster. Our rhythm frantic, racing for the finish, faster still. His arms curl around me body, his hands a cushion to my head. He nuzzles my neck, kissing my earlobe. His skin shines from the sweat that trickles down and between our bodies mixing with mine. My vision is filled with stars. I see him. My body tightens. I feel his throbbing erection. He bends down and bites my neck and everything spirals out of focus as my orgasm rips through my body. Leaving me a vibrating, blissful mess.

I wake to find Nolan looking down at me and I know deep down that Nolan and I belong together, here on this island.

"I love you Vicky," he declares loud and proud to anyone and anything with ears.