All Comments on 'Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 01'

by JennySW26

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was badly in need of a proofreader/editor, but it's off to a nice start, none the less. Thanks.

Geezer83Geezer83about 1 year ago

1' I gave you a 5 for your willingess to share honestly rather than writing about it as fiction based on events.

2. I could not be Richard but give him huge balls for doing what turns him on.

3. You have an interesting duality if you are being reasonably honest about both of your roles.

4. Kudos to both of you, I hope it lasts forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for writing this. Interesting and fresh perspective on the story. I'm very interested to read how your mind/relationship evolve in this lifestyle. On the one hand seems like you are well connected, but we've not yet heard much of his acceptance. I do agree with the comment about the editing, it would improve your reviews. Just cut and paste the words into an editor, or read them out load to yourself, it will help make your story great.

liqueurliqueurabout 1 year ago

I love your simple straightforward style, and your honesty. I look forward to reading your follow-up stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Totally fantastic more please!

Battman53Battman538 months ago

As a cock old want to be I love the way the story goes and the writer is excellent at describing the most humiliating aspects of the story. I will be continuing to read the entire series. Thank you for your openness.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah this story was kind of boring. You said you humiliated Richard but I didn't see much of it in this story. Sex scenes could have been more descriptive. Nothing about blowing Stan on the way home just a mention of it to Richard.

I hope in your future stories that you say you will share there will be more humiliation and your studs fucking you in front of hubby. Hopefully Richard will fluff them for you and clean their cocks after they finish. Also having him put their cocks into you would be hot. You say these are true stories but if you've never done any of these thing I guess you won't be able to add them in this true story.

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf4 months ago

Crossdressing isn't for us, but you've hooked me with this intro! i'll definitely be reading onwards to delve into the more extreme aspects of cuckolding you enjoy!

Some further editing of the text is needed to make it easier to read but that can be overlooked for aficionados of this genre.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She jumps around so much that trying to follow the story is very difficult.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous