All Comments on 'Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 05'

by JennySW26

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuckolds should spend lots of time with their mothers…I wouldn’t have to hide anything from my mom…She always has a pretty bra and panty set ready for me…Then I can’t help myself and tell her I wish I had just continued to live with her instead of getting married…she always made me harder anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot and sexy, just not for everybody. Thank you for sharing, for taking the time to write, I know first hand how much effort goes into something like this.

Thank you again, Jackie.

omnivorousomnivorous12 months ago

I gotten this far..but it's getting late and I have to work very early--(postman, you see)--I would like to say, as this is based on actual events...I am praying for a good ending...it would'nt bother me if after this portion of ur married life...that you n Richard are still very much in love and getting on fantastically--(I know I'm a romantic at heart)--my perv side says no no no....let him become the house maid kept in chastity, doing the chores, giving all of his pay to you and Trent...and as far as ever tasting ur sweetness again, he must rely on the times when Trent is willing to allow him to suck his cock after fucking!!-------------(Lord how did I ever become to corrupt??)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant. Would love to have saw Richards face when told he would have to kiss Daves broken balls. Great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous