All Comments on 'Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 06'

by JennySW26

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
llienollienoabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying your work..please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she's so worried about her husband, maybe she should stop being a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

why worry? She married a closeted British fag. A nation of betas and slags with bad teeth. There is nothing to worry about, when you have no culture, all of your good people died to a dying empire centuries earlier, left with nothing but the dregs of humanity.

liqueurliqueurabout 1 year ago

I really love your writing. It's so simple, and natural. No putting on airs. Just a real person talking about a kinky life in her real voice, not an imitation of porn. And the hesitation and worrying may be tiresome to some, but that's because they wanted to look like their own fantasies. Instead it shows a real girl's life dealing with real things. I do hope you get more comfortable with it as time goes on. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Having my cuck watch is my very least favorite way to fool around on him, it’s very difficult to let go and enjoy the experience without a boatload of distracting emotions. If both guys are friends though, and/or it’s a bit of role play, it can be incredible as a one off experience. It’s hard for me personally to get back to that place mentally time and again though. Then there are those feelings of performing for the entertainment of another, and I way don’t like that. I also think it’s best to have the whole submission thing worked out first, although I don’t claim to be an expert on such things.

In any event I can’t wait for the next chapter, Jackie.

omnivorousomnivorous12 months ago

I 'm sorry the blush has gone off the rose for me after this past chapter....a bit "too real" for me, I suppose? I understand the view of couples long married, when the gent says he loves her so much, he simply wants her to have fun. I understand the desire for extreme humiliation too, as I have said i too crave it at times////and lastly I have experienced cuckholding myself with my last GF...thing is, I knew I wasnt in love with her as much as I was in love with adventurous sex!! I wasn't jealous or turned sick-to-my-stomach, when it was underway either...in fact I had donned a pair of panties myself///but I was heaping on the humiliation for myself....frankly I could never enjoy this type of thing with anyone I loved enough to wed tho'....I shant read anymore I feel like moving on from this before I actually cry......guess i was in a "mood" on the earlier parts?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The writing is good but we are only being given half the story. I think my would be interesting to hear about the more "normal" parts of the marriage was a contrast to the extreme cuckolding. Might make more impact to see both normal and deviant behaviors especially from Jen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous